My wife wants to inject her bulls cum into my ballsack with a syringe to make me a real man

My wife wants to inject her bulls cum into my ballsack with a syringe to make me a real man
Is that dangerous?
>pic not related

Jews are the real enemy!

kek

JIDF pls go.

You seem to have this idea that a lot of people do that. Go find out if it's dangerous, be a brave frontier for science

Nah its not dangerous. Fucking hurts though.

yes. it will make him mad and you could get mad cow's disease..

Not at all. My wife and I had similar "bedroom difficulties" and after my in jection I could ejaculate literally half a court of jizz. Plus, you stay rock hard for like 2 hours afterwards so if you shoot quick, she can just continue to ride. It's the shit Sup Forumsro. Seriously.

Oh and to and to add it wont make you a "real man" hopefully you werent truly thinking it would

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Well, lets see..

I have limited knowledge on such a thing. But here is why I think you would need to amputate your member after doing this...

They match blood types and organs between donors and recipients to protect against any immune response and just to make sure the shit would work.

So you want to inject a non-compatable fluid into your genitals and *hope* nothing goes wrong.

Great idea! At least it will clear your retarded genes from the pool!

Don't listen to these morons Sup Forumsro. I am And I am telling you it definitley works.

>tell her you wanna check out the swinger lifestyle.
>sign up for a free account on swing lifestyle . Com
>check out what's in your area
>go to a party
>tell get your fantasy while your there
>after a couple drinks, she'll do whatever you want.

Stop being a faggot.

hehehe

No go for it maybe it is bad for you and youll never have kids.

Don't listen to this asshole Sup Forumsro. I am. And he is just trying to get you to hook into the so called "life" so he and his fat ass hillbilly buddies can run a train on your girl. Now, Instead of letting your girl be filled with filthy inbred cowboy jizz, what you need to do is get that shot. She won't need any cowboys or bucking steers either, she'll have your throbbing monster cock to satisfy her.

It is 100% safe. So long as the needle is new, you will be fine.
>Source: my wife did this to me

See Sup Forumsro? I am not the only one. Shit turns you into a sexual rhino.

It hurts?
Do you feel more manly?

"That shot" will probably make your nuts rot right off of you. When there's sperm inside your scrotum, your body attacks those cells because they AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE. It causes a sperm granuloma. Hurts like a bitch and if it isn't extracted, can cause serious infection leading to possible loss of testicles. But yeah, better than being in the totally voluntary swinger lifestyle.

Kill yourself PLEASE

No pain. I'm way more fucking manly now. My dick doesn't work any more, but other than that I'm a fucking bull.

Here's the thing Sup Forumsro. You can receive the bull gods blessing in several ways. You can do so through injection into the testes to increase virility and stamina. Or alternatively you can take an oral dose to boost immunity and internal pleasure centers. Lastly, you can take it as a suppository. This way tends to combine all of the above effects into one dose. But because it's seen as "dirty" a lot of guys pass on it. My personal opinion is to go for it. In the long run you won't be sorry.

Oh it's this thread again.

Fuck off with this boring shit. Fuck you.

I've done it and enjoyed the rush of the higher test.

Semen injection is surprisingly common. Properly sterilize your syringe and neede of course.

Oh listen to fucking Mr. med student here with his half of semester of Bio-1. Go fuck yourself you cuckold normie, this is a judgement free zone. And if he wants to seek the blessing of the bull god by taking a giant bull cock up his ass, or a giant needle in his sack, that is his business and who are you to judge? You self rightious asshat. Go smoke a pole.

You still here op?

Yes

Kek

I had drinked the cum out of my wife's pussy

Nobody is judging dude. Sperm granuloma is no joke. If he wants to take a cock up his ass, i say, go for it. But injecting a bodily fluid is not EVER safe or a good idea unless done by a medical professional. I'm totally aware this while thread is bait but i genuinely hope nobody is stupid enough to try this. Google sperm granuloma. It's not fun. When does school start again? I want my Sup Forums back.

>No pain. I'm way more fucking manly now. My dick doesn't work any more, but other than that I'm a fucking bull.
kek/10