Just took 700mg of Benadryl/DPH/Diphenhydramine

just took 700mg of Benadryl/DPH/Diphenhydramine.

What can I expect? Is it enlightening and mystical like Shrooms?

DPH experience thread as well

Imo it is better than weed. I was addicted for a while. Am I the only one?

How many Tylenol extra strength would it take for me to start feeling something, each pill is 500mg and i've taken 6 at once and felt nothing weird.

lol not enlightening. Very uncomfortable sorta like anxiety. Just play some music, smoke some weed, and dont worry about the voices outside your window.

Never take a lot of Tylenol it divides your liver by zero

I used it to wean myself off weed. when I buy weed I'm pretty much high constantly until the bag is gone. I took like 4 or 5 benedryl pills every afternoon to simulate the feeling after the weed high started to go away and the tiredness set in for a couple weeks then weaned myself off that, all without smoking weed at all. it worked for me, now I smoke weed occassionally and take benedryl to get high occasionally, maybe once or twice a month.

Only ever done it while high on dxm. Pretty fucking weird experience. i stay away from drugs now other than adderall and alcohol because of a bad experience with dxm.

feeling something, like abdominal pain? just keep doing what youre doing and after two or three weeks just stop taking them and you'll feel it.

that shit's bad for your liver and isn't going to get you high. only take it when you actually need it.

Doesn't Benadryl lead to dementia after a while?

You're a little bitch
What kind of pathetic pussy has to ween themselves off weed. Its non addictive
I used to smoke an eigth a day and I quit cold turkey

take 8000mg.that will get you high as fuck

i feel bad for you.

Prepare your asshole for hours of confusion, possibly hallucinations that are like dreams that suddenly end and most importantly involuntary leg movements or lower back spasms. After taking that shit I feel so bad for anyone with cerebral palsy I would want to die so bad.

the kind of pathetic pussy that retired in their 20s.

Enjoy your trip.

Jk, your going to go to hell and back. You just fucked up op

not op here, the data is inconclusive but there is a possibility. i'll let you know, ive been doing dels for 10+ years. already filled out the paperwork to donate my brain to science when i die.

restless legs to the point they are quite uncomfortable... i get it all the time if i take a bunch of that shit

>I used to smoke an eighth a day
>it's not addictive

I once tripped full on balls on DPH.
The experience goes from being a bit anxious to full blown delusion.
I talked to people that didn't exist but you don't actually realize the tree you're talking to is, infact a tree and not your best friend.
All in all the only thing I learned was that things, no matter how real or normal might not be.
It's an enlightening but pretty frightening thought sometimes.

i dont think he took enough to see see people. Unless he's really tiny.

You'll start wondering why gravity is so heavy, and then start talking to yourself. Midsentence you'll forget that you were talking to yourself, and wonder why you're having conversations with inanimate objects. The resolution of your reality will get really low, to where instead of distinct objects you'll see just kind of blurs or shadows. Eventually being high or whatever will seem like too much work, and you'll just sort of give up and pass out.

It can be kind of amusing for the first couple of hours.

samefag here, im gonna trip tonight, have to wait a couple hours though. i'll start a thread then, maybe op wont be drooling all over himself and we can have a trip thread

Lol i got addicted to Tylenol XD

Yiur future will be pic related.

dude there nothing to get addicted to in tylenol. Did you just take them for no reason? genuinely curiously

Yeah I only took about 790 mg but i'm a pretty small dude, I flipped them with ritalin to stay awake as long as possible.
I saw some stuff I still cannot believe to this day.

the high is what you get addicted to. a lack of withdrawal symptoms doesn't mean something isn't addictive.

shit, I thought we were talking benadryl. my bad.

Ive only taken 600mg while i was smoking weed. And my speakers looked liked eyes that would follow me around my room,
i knew it wasnt real, but that along side the random voices out my window was scary enough to not take it anymore.

Lol, i was like "what high do you get from tylenol" LMAO

I guess some people get a high from the thought of harming themselves.

The way I see it is that it basically fries your brain as sleep deprivation or alcohol withdrawal does.
Basically the brain sees something but can't really process it so it uses images and sounds it knows to fill in the blanks.
Hell, i've haven't had any real sleep for about 3 days and I'm starting to feel real similar effects.

>Diphenhydramine

The visuals are absolutely amazing - 100% real. Too bad DPH gives you the worst body feel any drug can give you. Seriously there is no other drug that gives you the absolutely shitty flue/ill/sick feeling that DPH gives you.

It's not even a fun expierence but the hallucinations are as real as it can get.

If you stay under 800mg you'll be good

Also, if you guys are going to try dph, buy the generic stuff, not name brand benadryl that has a 500% markup for the word on the label. can get a 100ct bottle for $4 most places, it comes out to about $1 per trip. my local Dollar General has 100ct bottles for $1. anyway i gtg, will be back later to trip, will make new thread if this dies.

Exactly my thoughts.

I am being entirely honest here when I say that this stuff did nothing for me besides make me pass the fuck out, it made me have really long ass dreams though... but nothing during the waking hours.

Quads of truth.

This is absolutely true if your dosage is high enough, mine was basically a 12 hour ride through delusion land but my stomache felt just horrible the entire time.

probably the worst shit to try to get high off of

now this is the best. Just take the whole bottle and wash it down with a six pack

>quads
>shopping at a dollar store

lol

400mg dxm, 550mg dp.

Ok so it started off as me thinking i saw someone walk down the stairs when i realize that no one did my heart sank. I spent a good 20 mins looking at the back of my phone because the pattern on the s6 active was raised up and almost hologramy. Theres little red and green orbs floating around everywhere if i were to stare at them they'd float to the couch and form an old-fashioned handlebar mustache boxing match. It was sorta translucent in nature. There were also clouds of gas floating around which looked like light distortions you see comming off hot objects. Good times so far... then i decided to go upstairs and when i got to the top there was a black ghost like figure coming toward me down the hall way so i got the fuck out of there. Back downstairs translucent rainbow flies are flying everywhere. Everything is dark red and ominous as if lit by candle light that burned a deep red. Decide to try to sleep had constant vidid dream like states some of which i was at work knowing i cant leave but knowing it wasnt real. When my eyes were open there were mounted horse heads on the wall they were black and silent but moved smoothly looking around. Which was strange because everthing is twitchy in light. Theres campers setting up tents on my dresser their fire was flickering so realistically. I got up ran past the flies, the campers, back up stairs just to face my ghostly figure guarding the hall way once more. But this time i turned on the light and watched it disappear. Got to the bathroom only to find my self walking to the bathroom about 4 times from the hall way each time never actually getting there but instead just standing in the hallway like a zombie. When I finally got there my two best friends were watching me take a piss it was the creepiest thing they had a huge grin on their face. Keep in mind all of this is me hallucinating I was completely alone. Anyways I get back downstairs to my bed only to find the man sleeping in it.

have you seen shadow people yet? i once did coke for three days and the minute i saw a shadow lunging through the sunroof of my car i went home and slept

Last night I felt like horrid hell and I saw a bunch of massive tiki heads, people and a massive troll sitting in my backyard.
I was lucid enough to know I just had to take a closer look, turned out it was some bushes, pine trees, buckets and tarps.
Don't go through alcohol withdrawals without medical help friends.

I had a terrible experience on 600mgs, at first when it starts to set in you can't walk because it feels like you suddenly weigh 300 extra pounds, then you shift in and out of control over your bodily actions, at this point speech is nearly impossible. In the phases of bodily control you may see spiders, gnats, or other insects flying in the dark corners of the room. I don't even take the shit for the occasional sniffles from mold spores

yea, I see a shadow man on the tv almost every day. he's the president.

>Regurgitates autistic stoners claiming weed isn't addictive
>can't understand the difference between physical dependence and addiction

I yell out to him to get to the f*** out of my bed and he did and just walked up stairs. Had crazy dreamlike states and vivid nightmares the rest of the night.

Tldr: Spiders, people who arent there, rainbow flies, gas blobs, colorful orbs, doing things but not actually. GHOSTS

There's so many more things that I've experienced on this drug too much to write.

checked
and kek'd

Might've been me walking outside the entire time but I basically hallucinated actual people.
Tried to roll a cigarette from my friend's tabacco about 5 times and they kept dissapearing, he told me afterwards I just stared at it for two minutes and gave it back.
That's when I was coming up and the fun really got started.

Fuck, cant even trust your own perception.

should just do dxm by itself, the dph is the scary stuff.

I enjoyed that due to the lucidity, I just sat outside for hours and watched the landscape change.
Actually wanted to start drawing stuff I saw because it felt as easy as copying it.
The simply amazing amount of bile that came up over the day was not at all enjoyable and put an end to that plan.

I was looking for a different experience but after that one I'm never taking dph again. Its not worth it.

Will this work?

well dude not every drug is a disassociative and not every disassociative is DXM and the irony is of all the drugs to be doing alcohol and adderall are two very bad ones for you

Why take 700mg of Benadryl when you can take just one Aleve?

I'm guessing you're going to fall asleep and be slightly less itchy.

yea i used to like dph at lower doses for the heavy sedating feeling, but that doesn't work for me anymore. and i wont do higher does anymore.

Looks like it, would really really recommend someone to watch over you though.
My experience I was so far out of it and actually left the house by myself, amazed I didn't get arrrested or hospitalized.

Yep

look at back, not front, under active ingredients. Make sure only diphenhydramine.

Correct. Active ingredient: diphenhydramine

Silliness begins at about 250~500mg. Reality warping is anywhere beyond 500mg, and heart stopping is up there at around 1000mg depending on your overall health.

Diphenhydramine is weird because it blocks neurotransmitters. Not just certain kinds, like most drugs. Just all of them. All the neurotransmitters. You're going to get to experience what it's like to be a lower life form.

Expect nightmare fuel, because that's probably what's going to happen.

Expect insects/spiders, hands reaching from closets and from behind shelves, shadow people/demonic figures, full blown hallucinations of people, corpses, creepy children, etc..
You can also expect having experiences in your head and hallucinating full conversations with people not there. You may also hear things that aren't there, such as people calling your name, stomping in the house, music, and much more.

When I did it, I saw a dead bloated corpse under my bed, shadow people dancing around the house, a pale man peeking in my windows, a creepy girl who stood motionless in my room the entire night, arms and hands reaching out of places, the TV shows I was watching would start speaking to me, and I heard mexican music and heard people yelling at me.

I also felt a sense of impending doom and fear, even when I knew these things weren't real. It was uncontrollable and a common side effect.

Fuck DPH. I suggest vomiting and trying to sleep immediately.

sounds awful

not every drug is worth experiencing

You're a fucking idiot OP. I don't want to give my story if it's unwanted. Reply and I'll type it out, trust me it'll probably freak you out. Also don't want to cause you unwanted panic.

This shit always made my legs hurt like crazy for 12 hours and become super restless and my vision as if I'm standing 20ft back. I fucking hate it.

Worse advice ever.

Don't "expect" anything just stay calm and have the experience.

If you want to, of course.

Still beats DPH; after coming up I saw:
A girl reading a book in the middle of some trees at night, I tried talking to her, moved my hand through her head and she turned into a bush. Lovely smile though.
A bit further I saw a tree with the face of Ronald Reagan
After which I tried to climb over a nonexisting fence just clawing at the air.

Why do people do it?

700 isnt much to trip on unless youre tiny
took close to 2500 once and the trip wasnt even as hard as you might think
just make sure you have gallons of water

LOL wish i could see you "climb" air

You're a faggot. Weed is just as habit forming as any other pleasurable drug. Withdrawals are mild, but come the fuck on.

If it wasn't addicting, people wouldn't do it daily and become dumbass, dull, cloners.

HOLY FUCK, i cant believe i forgot about the horrid cotton mouth. surprised it wassnt mentioned yet.

I do also recommend using dxm with dph. They combine so well. No heavy body load, no dry mouth. And more hallucinations. With this combo as the dxm metabolizes into dxo things get insanely surreal.

some people dont give a fuck.

Liver failure.

They are 25 mg each, how many should I take for the first time?

same people who smoke datura?

lol It's not advice, it's just fact.

It's interesting, and incredibly realistic.
I guess some people just like to be scared and "get fucked up".

Hahaha prob. But I dont judge unless ive tried it.

After that I walked home past a parking lot, told them I needed to pee and suddenly they were gone.
They had of course never been there in the first place. There were however hundreds of people on the lot and in the trees, I thought it might have been a party.
There was of course no party either.
Couple of blocks down I was being stared down by faces from all the houses (at about 0300 am), which I found very rude.
You saw it coming, there was no one there.
Then I threw my ipod and house keys on a bicycle rack because I was assured I wouldn't need them anymore.

1-2. hopefully it helps you with your allergies, mine are killing me this time of year!

I'll take 9, better safe than sorry!

20~30 depending on your body weight.

I used to do this shit with my ex like every month. I don't know what the hell we talked about, but it was fun. I swear we just kind of stayed up giggling and making unintelligible word-like noises at each other. It can be good times, if used right.

Brain was always a bit slow afterwards while it wore off, but meh. Like you need to be smart in today's society anyways.

That actually sounds nice.

Is DPH anything like DXM?

This guy.

>Preload your mind with a bunch of assumptions.
>It's a fact.

no

dph is delerient

dxm is dissociactive

Oddly, this. If you have RLS don't fucking take Benadryl, possibly Diphenhydramine in general, don't know. But it aggravates it like nothing in the planet. Literally the only thing I've ever even heard of that induces RLS. That being said, a staring high, in my experience audio hallucinations are much more common then visuals. Never saw too much shit on it, just out of the corner of your eye kind of deal. Had a friend take 18 one night, he ended up sitting there trying to take his pulse, convinced he was going to die, until he eventually fell asleep. Interesting stuff. Makes me vomit if I take a bunch and them smoke, strange aftertaste.

ITT pathetic degenerates who need to abuse drugs to feel alive

>Diphenhydramine is weird because it blocks neurotransmitters.
it is an anticholinergic meaning it blocks acetylcholine, mostly just at a subset of receptors (muscariarnic). Interestingly, nerve gas would be an antidote for DPH overdose and DPH is an antidote for nerve gas.

This means if ISIS ever sprays your area down with a Nerve Agent, take about 700mg of benadryl and you're golden

How the fuck do you remember all this?

>This means if ISIS ever sprays your area down with a Nerve Agent, take about 700mg of benadryl and you're golden

I might have to stock up on dph, but im scared ill take it if i have it.

>taking massive doses of anticholigernic drugs

enjoy alzheimers and dementia

Ending of the story is that I couldn't get in my house of course.
Tried to sleep on a bench near my house due to nausea, two friends of mine crawled from a bush and gave me a book to distract me, I laid down on the book and was very confused I couldn't find it or my friends.
My father let me in the house, he might have thought it was weird I saw his ex-girlfriend in his room who he had absolutely no more contact with.
Saw cool little pink spiders and a big brown one I could all control with my mind.
When however the extension cord for my pc started coiling towards me with intent to strangle I went to bed. fin