Tell me why you have not listened to this album Sup Forums

Tell me why you have not listened to this album Sup Forums

pitchfork gave it a 1.6

this

This

It must fucking suck ass

i don't need to hear it, if pitchfork says that is bad, it's bad.

Because I don't want to download it and it isn't available to stream. I only buy albums I know are good.

cause its not actually any good

Fuck off and go listen to another Kanye album. You probably don't even have the mental capacity to appreciate a tool album anyway

I'm triggered

tool is the most pretentious and masturbatory music ever created, see minute 3

I only agree with one of those adjectives

Kanye's worst album > than all of tool's albums

Sure

lmao "tool is specially deep and complex! is an experience!"

Okay bud

I don't listen to any of those other bands

It is

and those bands don't put out great music?

lmao @ this thread

>being so cucked you base your views off an internet magazine
topkek, retards can't even make their own opinions let alone understand Tool

I have. It's good.

Undertow and Aenima are clearly superior albums.

Wrong. Lateralus and 10,000 Days are objectively better when it comes to song structure, layering, and quality

good picture the only acceptable band in there is enslaved and even than only b4 they went progressive the rest is shit

also posting tool on here should b a bannable offense even more so then death grips desu

sage

i always thought 10,000 days was better just by a margin just for the fact that 3 of the songs can be overlaid to make a grander song but fuck is lateralus good idk both fantastic alubms

I've been a lot like this when I was 16, but I was not much into metal, old prog like Genesis, Jethro Tull and King Crimson was my jam, I still liked Dream Theater and Steven Wilson was my god. I've also never been much a fan of DSOTM and The Wall, Animals was my favourite

Yeah, it's hard to decide which album is better. I love both of them.

rotflmao neutral milk hotel retards so incompetent they want daddy Mook to ban objectively better music that they can't handle

i mean if that was case I see the same stuff on here every day King Crimson, Death Grips, Radio Head, The Velvet Underground, Pink Floyd, The Beetles, Led Zepplin, My Bloody Valentine, Joy Division, i think all of these should be bannable cause thats all mu/ talks about not knocking the artist for making great music but we know its fucking good music okay lets move on

Tool fans are so fucking stupid they think those posts are ironic. You really are fucking idiots

acting like most fans of music don't act this way

lmfao stay btfo

Muddy production (especially compared to Undertow which is deliciously crisp) and excessive focus on structure progression in detriment of memorable guitar riffs so I disagree. I mean I guess the drum work on Lateralus is probably the best out of any Tool album but they essentially forgot how to write guitar riffs after Aenima.

cause idk if I'd like it

What is this softrock dronefest?

Ænima has some reeeeally dumb songs on it tho. I can barely sit through most of the songs on it. They're so boring and slow compared to their later albums. Eulogy, Jimmy, and H are just really shitty songs.

they're slow but they build to the climax of the song Idk how H is a shitty song though

H is fantastic

but i like tool....

>You probably don't even have the mental capacity to appreciate a tool album anyway

I have listened to it, and it's shit. I don't see why so many people shit themselves over that soft-rock dronefest.

These were ironic, right?

>being a p4k-drone
What a sad life you must live

I hope so.

Lateralus > 10,000 Days > Aenima > Undertow

Literally objective rankings.

This

lateralus is okay but this thread is such shit. you are all retards.

Soft rock dronefest

Salival>Lateralus>Aenima>10,000 Days>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Undertow>Optiate

Literal shit > Tool

I'm not a Lateralus fan, but I'd rather listen to that album all the way through than have to suffer through Pitchfork's godawful review of it again.

aenima and undertow are the only tool albums worth listening to.

Aenima>Undertow>Lateralus>10,000 Days>Opiate>>>>>>>>>>your favorite band

not on spotify

DUDE albums should be a physical, visual, and mental experience LMAO

Ænima>Lateralus>Undertow>10,000 Days
Objective ranking

All their albums are on YouTube