Who should Real Madrid buy?

I think that the starting XI is great,but the team is starting to lack depht in the replacements department.Who would you buy as a defensive midfielder and a full back for the left side?

bump

Bump

bump

Don't you guys have a 2 year transfer ban coming up?

You guys should really force James out. Zidane obviously doesn't rate him and having a 80M bench warmer is pretty retarded.

>Don't you guys have a 2 year transfer ban coming up?
It is not clear yet,but probably. James wants to stay,and the only club that has show interest has been West Ham. Also Modric is getting old,but Zidane probably preffers Isco. I think that we need to buy some midfielders ,Pogba wasnt really needed, and reinforce the defence as Pepe is getting old and Varane is always injured. We also need someone to sub for Marcelo

not Pogba, hopefully

Should've gotten Ben Arfa, Benatia and all the players that Leicester signed except Zieler. Should promote some defenders instead of buying

What about PSG? Pastore is always injured and Lucas is still a work in progress. Surely you can bait them into going for James?

You guys do need a DM to backup or even push Casemiro to the bench. Should have not let Kante go to Chelsea.

>and all the players that Leicester signed except Zieler.
u wot

>You guys do need a DM to backup or even push Casemiro to the bench
Casemiro is great. I think that given time he will be the best in his position. Kante would have probably cut his progress. I think that a lower profile player would be better. Also Kante is not used to play in a team that has so much dominance and posetion as Madrid. He may have struggle a lot against all the parked bus that we face regularly. I would try to buy Alonso again,and have him as the sub,as an experienced player is always good to have.

>What about PSG? Pastore is always injured and Lucas is still a work in progress. Surely you can bait them into going for James?
I dont know. We have good relationship with them so it could happen. Maybe trying to get Matuidi in the process would be a good idea

Musa would be a better option than Jese and Vazquez on the wings. Mendy looks to be a quality center midfielder. Hernandez was one of the better center backs in La Liga last season and probably wouldn't mind being on the bench at Madrid. What don't you get about it?

I think Leicester's recruitment has been good as always, but I don't know if anyone they've signed is Real quality desu.

no one really, team is as good as it was when they won the decima.

>Musa would be a better option than Jese and Vazquez on the wings.
Hell no. Jese and Vazquez are from our youth team and have lots of potential,and Vazquez has had a great season. We have enough strikers for the moment. All the moment should be spent on a defensive midfielder and a left full back

But if Casemiro or Marcelo get injured we would be fucked. Casemiro's injured time was a low time last season.

Jese hasn't been the same since that Bosnian fuck destroyed his knee. He's better off as a striker. Vazquez needs to get better. I like them both, though. It's all nitpicking, the team is pretty strong

They should roll the dice on another performing youngster like they did way back with Higuain and Marcelo

Yeah true, and RM should get rid of Danilo asap before the transfert block

They have a 2 year ban coming up and the midfield and defense needs more depth. They are going to inevitably get some injuries and with how ridiculously consistent Barca and to a lesser extent Atlet can be, any slip up will prove costly in the league.

Jese should be given on loan in my opinion.I think that he just needs more minutes.But then again,he is very good when matches are stucked and to untie them.Vazquez just lacks killer instinct,he is fine in every other department in my book

Buy Khedira back.
Also clone Marcelo.

I found Kroos did well this year, and Modric the true goat (cf: grenada game)
Ramos in defense is always.. hmm.. special. He can give the best and sometimes the worst.

>They should roll the dice on another performing youngster like they did way back with Higuain and Marcelo
It is a long shot when you may have a 2 years ban.We need more depth and it has to be reliable.I would try to resing Alonso and maybe Coentrao,just to be sure that we could pass the 2 years ban without a major handicap.

Khedira doesnt fit the current playstyle in my opinion.He was a great destructive midfielder,but was surrounded by another great defensive midfielder like Alonso.Right now we are playing a 4-3-3, so the game plan is totally different.We could always play Pepe in Casemiro's postiton,but that would slow down the pace and make the defence weaker as Pepe is the best defender in the world

getting Ozil back would be nice :v

>getting Ozil back would be nice :v
It wouldn't.We dont use that position anymore.The squad performs best iwith 4-3-3 and OZil is wasted on the wings and cant play on the midfield,like Isco

Kante's performances for France would be similar to how he'd do for Real, ie intercept and tackle to his hearts content, but in a more restrained role, letting the other midfielders take the attacking duty. I think Kante's at his best when he's being a dynamo box to box mad man, but I still think he'd do the DM role at least as well as Casemiro.

pepe is goat, but thiago silva can also ask for the best centr. def title tho.

yeah obviously ozil back it would involve to change the whole game system.

Anyway I'm confident for the 12cl, good luck for the 9 august against sevilla bra.

I am not so sure.Casemiro has decent technique,and is very helpful in the transition from defence to offense.I like Kante,but he would perform better with different tactics.I think that he would have been wasted here,and would hurt both Casemiro and his progression

The only positive right now is that Barca and Atleti have yet to sign a striker that they so desperately need. Barca need a good backup for MSN and Atleti need a better #9 than Torres.

If Madrid want that league title this time they need to stop fucking around.

Atleti are getting Gameiro. Barca will probably sign some shitter like Vietto.

I don't think Real will win the league next year. I think the CL win has papered over the fact that Zidane is not a fully fledged top manager yet. They were essentially a cup team on steroids last season.

>Barca
>a striker that they so desperately need
lel they literally need a bench player

A good backup though. Vietto is kinda shit.

if casemiro gets injured they are fucked they need an alternative

>if casemiro gets injured they are fucked they need an alternative
Who?I am for buying Alonso again.He may take the bench position well as he is old,and he is reliable.

Should we sell Morata to Chelsea? With that money we could buy lots of stuff,and Morata is overrated to me.

Fees of 67M being talked about for Morata. He is never worth that. I'd ship him out immediately.

Definitely. The depth upfront is strong enough. Morata is pretty pointless.

DM and left back that is less injury prone than Coentrao
No meme players like Pogba, starting 11 in fantastic

do you really believe anybody is willing to pay +65m for morata? I don't, just like nobody is willing to pay 85m for james, no matter what local media say. If those bids were true the club would have sold those two in an instant

speaking with names Javi Martinez or David Alaba would be great picks. Alaba probably not on sale, but maybe Javi Martinez would be avalible for decent price sicne he wasn't first team player last season.

i'm surprised no bid for Payet has been made yet now that they've failed to sign pogba and gomes

I'm starting to wonder how much money we really have. These past seasons a big player had to be sold before signing anybody else

Buy Nainggolan for DM and some decent LB for depth and youre set now that you have Morata for Benzema backup

Doesn't Bayern never sells players to Madrid?

Bring DiMaria back!!!!!

>Modric getting old

Wtf dude, he's 30, it's prime for a midfield.
Pepe is in the form of his life.
And we'll take James if you don't want him anymore, as a replacement for Pastore.

Non.

Is Pastore ded again?

I think he's better than James when he's fit.

Javi Martinez

They sell Toni Kross.

who is Toni Kroos

Mind a trade with Toni Kroos??
nah he played godlike in CM but it was only a semester I dont know if he can play like that again
I would throw the money on Douglas Costa

coentrao is back from loan but he is injured now he will be marcelo sub

A good DM, not fucking casemiro

Casemiro is fucking great fuck off

Ruben Neves, 19 years old with pretty good potential, I mean, he would need to be loaned, but then Real could always get Matic.

Javi Martinez would be the perfect siging CDM/CB and Nacho would probably leave so thats a player that can fill two holes
but Idk if buyern would sell him

According to some media this was on Real Madrid twitter account for a minute before they take this down. what the fuck?

lebron

>a nigger in real madrid
what is this??

more important nigger from fucking relegated club

is he a CDM??, if thats true I dont mind, someone need to tell benitez to fuck off tho and stop sending shit to Real Madrid

no, he is more offensive midfielder, this is how it looks in newcastle.
he never play on Casemiro position

hopefully is fake or something, Isco James and now this what the shit

Martinez is in talks with liverpool

Whats the situation with gf to user FC?

Matuidi is a better option surely?

Thats fake man, not even the verified account.

Btw i still think that Pogba will come. Overrated as shit but who is not at this moment?

>Not mentioning the 3rd best player in the world
>The same 3rd best player who will end up becoming the current best after Messi and Donaldo end their careers

Literally the perfect opportunity to just replace Donaldo vs Messi with Azzar vs Nerman, and Real Madrid's Azzar would be the better of the two, thus making Real Madrid the main characters once more.

Maybe we can use Llorente as Casemiro sub, but we need a sub for Modric because Kovacic and James don't work in that position

Casemiro is a great defensive midfielder. If you want someone better, pick Ruben Neves.

Casemiro is the greatest defensive midfieler.

t. Mrs Casemiro

Nah, Ruben Neves is better. And Busquets. But Ruben Neves can play in other positions.

he is great but he needs to rest

no he doesn't okay?