Alrigt guys im bored and would like to make an ass of myself trips decides what i say and ill never tell her that it...

Alrigt guys im bored and would like to make an ass of myself trips decides what i say and ill never tell her that it wasnt from me

Fuck your trips, do dubs faggot

I like wearing women's clothes and I really wanted to borrow your panties and ask you to do my makeup for a sissy photo shoot.

>and
Roll

So close, roll

>This
You understand that trips are for something worthwhile not some gay as entertainment shit.

If I get dubs tell her you're a cuck and you wanna see her get rammed by a nigger

roll

I really like you and would like to see your tits.

Rolling for this,also do dubs you fag

Reroll

put it in my butt

I want to lick your belly button

This fag

Roll
>Armpit*

Trips

My dad thinks you are cute,he told me to act more like you when he was fucking me

Trip plz

Now!

I kind of wish you rolled it

Lol, this would be funny, do it for dubs

Rolling for it

Re rollz

I want this, fucking kek

roll

Again?

Roll pls

Can you put a sharpie in your pooper?

Fuck trips

Rolling again

OP here should i just do this one

This

Will you be my girlfriend?

Yes please

Hwat the hell did you just freaking say about me, you little bobby? I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class in the sales of propane and propane acessories, and I've been involved in numerous secret propane raids on Thatherton Fuels, and I have over 300 confirmed sales. I am trained in grilla warfare and I'm the top salesman in the entire Strickland Propane company. I will wipe you the hell out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in arlen, mark my god danged words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the phone? Think again, boy. As we speak I am contacting my group of redneck friends across the street and your number is being traced right now so you better prepare for hell, hippie. The hell that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your charcoal grill. You're freaking dead, boy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can sell to you in over 700 different ways. and thats just with my grill catalog. Not only am I extensively trained in the sales of propane and propane acessories, but I have access to the entire propane and grill stock of Strickland Propane and I will use it to its full extent to sell you a grill thats off the face of the great USA, you little democrat. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" charcoal grill was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking money. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price you god danged idiot. I will spill propane all over you and you will drown in it. You're freaking buying, customer.

Something is better than nothing fag

So are we gonna fuck?

I can suck my own d*ck

You should do this one

EVERYBODYS WANTING, WANTING SOME BUT WHAT EVERBODY WANTS IS THAT BIG OL' BUM

Alright i didit

Roll

Do both

Devil trip

Have a pic of her?

roll

KEK.
No matter what she says, text her "Can you fuck me like my Daddy does?"

This plus

It will make my dad happy

Can I borrow your panties, it would excite daddy

Does it happen to you too, when your pop abuses you?

17 keks OP

B u m p

he said that you would be good too but im mmore tight.

My mom likes to watch

Last time we hooked up, he fucked me so hard that I pissed in the floor. He's just teaching me how to love so it's ok

"Anyways how many guys have cum inside you?"

He calls me by your name every time he cums inside of me

Rolling

rollerskates

Rolling

Rolling hard

rollerino

reroll

"I'm sorry that was really dumb I just had to get it off my chest.
So wuu2?"

Do you have lube,by any chance?

Come back OP

My dog gave me anal warts.

Kek. Rolling for this.

Also come back OP!

roll

winrar

I have aids

Guess your sending thi picture OP

Roll

"Anyways how many guys have cum inside you?"

This.

Do you cry when your dad is inside of you,because my sister does,alot!

Rolling for these

Winrar

Checked!