Ayy, let's have another one of those what-would-you-do-to-my-girlfriend threads

ayy, let's have another one of those what-would-you-do-to-my-girlfriend threads

Fuck her from behind while grabbing her DFC

I'd fuck her doggy style so hard she'd be squeeling and cumming all over my dick.

I'd make her go in the house and put something on more appropriate for her age.

Have her ride my dick before finishing me off with her mouth and cumming all over her face and tiny tits.

Which of these sorority girls would you pick and what would you do to them?

i'd bum her, then she'd bum me, then i'd jizz on your pillow

push her in the pool

push her off the bed

push her down the stairs

yay. More cuck shit.

Same kek

fuckin moar

my sister is cam girl. Her nude now, comment in show pls.

www.pegue.net/6IbE

delicius tits.

number six, then i'd kick her heart right out of her tiny titted body m8. go and retrieve it then cum in it and drop kick it as hard as i could. really sky it

Well Sup Forums. Might post more soon

What does she deserve?

buy her a titjob

I would lift up her skirt and demolish her tight little pussy.

keep going while i jerk my fat cock to her

I want her to cuck me so bad.

Fuck, I forgot the pic...

post more of her ass and thighs

Someone needs a trip to the basement

anybody interested?

What would you bulls do?

>not manning up and doing the survey
Nigga what's wrong with you!??

fuck off faggot

Rape so savagely that the little cunt needs a fucking hip replacement.

nice dude

zxxzccxczxc

God yes

she is perfect to bend over.

do you share her IRL?

like to expose her like a cuck and have her information and nudes out there to a trusted bull?

id love to own all of her and milk my dick to her fat fucking ass.

requests?

What would do to my ex ?

Full frontal? Amazing tits

would move into your house, make you sleep on the couch, fuck your girl no condom every night, get her pregnant, fist her pussy loose every night until she delivered, make you sign the birth certificate as yours, move out and continue my normal life, give your girl my snap chat so she can send me pictures and videos of you trying to pleasure her rekt pussy.

anything else?

i would fill a ginger and milk enema up for her and have her suck my cock while she winced in pain. after she was cleaned again with water id fuck her ass raw.

i'd tie her up bdsm style and push a buttplug deeper and deeper into her until she denounced feminism

what would u guys do to my 18 gf?

show me her ass. she do anal?

Anything and everything.

Eventually, I'd get her to shave, though... (just saying).

kys

Close friend
Likes it rough and hard

who would facial her?

What would you do to my slut?

her?

she never has... look how tight it is though

I would, most definitely
I'd face fuck her and cum loads and loads into her mouth and nose
Get down on her and eat her out till she came in my mouth and face, drink it and spit it in her mouth. Luck her clit till she convulses and wants me to fuck her passionately against the wall

How would you do her??

Not me.

Fuck that noise.

I'd make her suck my cock, and make her swallow my hot load.

Nothing better than cumming in a girl's mouth, IMHO. YMMV.

Any of her sucking?

i'd make right lube up left real good and while i fuck left's tight (virgin?) asshole doggystyle i'd rub right's pussy and begin to finger her asshole as well.

anymore of the glasses grill in back in that outfit user? also love front grill

not even a finger? do us a favor and shove it in there one day when she least expects it

tarded

I'd fix her anterior pelvic tilt. It might not be a big deal now, and it makes her ass look bigger, but it can cause serious hip, knee and lower back problems as she ages.

hi i have you mother in the morgue faggot

Put piggy on a diet

Anymore pictures?

I would force her onto her knees and make her suck my cock, As she is sucking i would slowly push harder and harder until she is gagging. And whenever she would make a mistake while pleasuring me i would slap her on the face with my hand.

Damn, those tits really are incredible.

I would tie her up and eat her out and fuck her hard. Afterward she can ride my dick until I blow my load all over her face.

Who wants more of her?

quads tho

And checked.

much appreciated

be gentle... and also
taking requests

Hahaha yeah right faggot. The joke is on you. Why the fuck would you not be out with your girl and on Sup Forums? Bahahaha it is a Saturday night and you're home? You're such a basement dwelling fag that when you became a big boy and got a big boy job that you made the basement your master bedroom the goddamn basement. Please be honest with yourself and repeat these words.
>I am a faggot
Just accept it op. It's okay lil Sup Forumsro I know it's still summer time and you're off from teaching your kindergarten students. You're just a faggot and always be. Please post a pic of your right hand so we can have a real look at that gf of yours.

yeah push her shit in soon. make sure to take a picture of her face when you break her in, that shit is priceless.

what would you do with that ass?

want to chat in private cuck? show more

I would pirate CS Source so that the textures wouldn't be missing

She looks like an overconfident bitch. I'd fuck her as rough as I possibly can. Throttle her until she looks like she's going to pass out then pour my hot semen on her face

Pretty much, sadly. The fact that you have that image, and posted it, tells me you've been here too long though.

(And of course, the fact that I replied to your post tells YOU that *I* have been here too long as well!)

It's like they read this

I'd love to tie her against the bed and just ravage her pussy
Fist it, fuck it, destroy her cervix and her clitoris
Make her cum.like never before, mske her squirt ounces of her delicious juices, just so I could drink it and spit in her face as I kiss her all over her body
Fuck her tinny little ass and cum inside her, have it rough and painful to make her feel what love feels like

You think?

she looks pretty gross in this picture but it's just the camera quality

right?

But you're here still.

i'd fuck those titties for hours

I would stomp my hoofs and gore that bitch through her chin.