SUICIDE FLOP

Rumors and rustlings in the wind say this movie is a mess like Batman V Superman. Jared Leto's joker comes off cringey like Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor and Eddie Redmayne from Jupiter Assending.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jesse's Lex was cringey
Opinion disregarded

Nice rumor OP.
Did you start it yourself?

I heard WB is preparing for the worst, everything after justice league is on hold.

They will use Batfleck to soft reboot everything

why is she so perfect, bros?

She looks like when she pulls that trigger, the recoil will sprain her wrist.

Even if the movie sucks, I think it will do alright at the box office. There doesn't seem to be much competition in August.

If only she had an ass

Who knows.

>Your $3.25 by Disney has been delivered

I heard the WB execs are considering swapping out the Robbie for a curvier fridge in Suicide Squad, especially after she lied about her warranty age.

>Eddie Redmayne from Jupiter Assending.

Oh boy. That is not good. That is really not good. I hope for Leto it's not like that at all I still like that guy.

I also heard rumors that there's a Harley nude scene, full frontal with colored bush.

>Rumors and rustlings
literally Sup Forums

> this movie is a mess like Citizen Kane
wut?

judging by trailers reaction, movie will make bank, despite how good or shit happens to be. stop being so naive.

nice titties

It'll make less than BvS but have a slightly higher RT score

literally literally who? is that you?

i literally who with no actual proof? Company war fags are fucking cancer i swear.

>the rumors are my Marvelfag opinions

Hi Devin.

it will have a 85-95 tomatometer
will stop short of a billion, but will make a ton on merchandising.
it will be SHIT

movie is clearly following the disney blueprints: there's no way it will fail.

i doubt a billion, only a few marvel films even come close to that, and as much as i personally loved bvs, i imagine that DC is somewhat stained in the public eye, i would say 6 or 7 mill at most.

I like that you intentionally removed his balding numale glasses bearded face

Marvelets on suicide watch

>directed by David Ayer

His worst film (sabotage) is significantly better than 90% of marvel capeshit...im not to worried

wew lad, this is now a dubs thread

Dubs confirmed

OP BTFO

Starting your own rumours because you want attention OP?

Kill yourself

let me guess, the rumors are from Devin 'i hate everything DCEU' Faraci's sources, right?

Devin Faraci followed baily jay today.

What the fuck?

>Jared Leto's joker comes off cringey

MOM'S

>Movie 3 months out
>Still being edited
>Wrapping up pick-ups
>Has yet to be screened for anyone

Yeah sure OP. Here I got you a picture of a hot dog.

>Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor

None of you seem to understand the amazing satanic/pagan undertones of Luthors scenes.

Most obviously he constantly talks about biblical events as if they are happening right now. Gods/Demons he speaks that as if they are interchangeable. He even calls Supermans mom a Witch. His monologue their was great.

The part I first realized this was his blood ritual with Zods body. The scene was shown as some super space tech that changes zod but it was truly a horrific ritual basically taking ones soul.

He literally does a sci fi style Séance in the deleted scene communinicating with a demon like general from apocolpyes youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s

I love this mess of a movie. It’s Faustian in so many ways and the demonic imagery reminds me of Childhood's End a wonderful novel if you don't know of it. The aliens in it are depicted as what western society views Devils, they even use a Ouija board to communicate. Creepy great stuff.

MarvelCucks I swear

Here we go....

FUCK OFF

>Fucky You

what did she mean by this?

Bribri's nose is too big

>he's a redditor trying to fit in
never gets old

thanks for the gold!

This guy actually takes time out of his life and does this in every thread, meticulously replying to every single post.

Yeah, wouldn't want someone to boycott your shilling.

>Made for BBC
You are an abomination.

People are gonna watch it for the Joker alone.

>implying this wont be a better Joker than Ledger
>implying BVS wasnt capeshit gold
>implying Jesse's Lex wasnt the best Lex in the history of capeshit films

You should consider suicide as a viable life choice.

get a load of this fag

This will bomb so hard. Can't wait.
Fuck capeshit.

Yeah, this is what I'm betting. Batfleck will make a killing...

Nigga, he literally points and talks about being in Hell. I fucking got it. It's not deep.

that's actually a μ not a y

>Rumors and rustlings in the wind

Solid, objective evidence indicates OP is a fag, and this thread is composed of easily baited retards.

A CUTE!

>OP is a fag, and this thread is composed of easily baited retards.
thats every thread on Sup Forums

That's every thread on every board that moves quicker than /ic/

Thats probably the only good thing he has ever done with his twatter...

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!

I can't tell if you're having a laugh. If not, it says

>Lucky

Sabotage was fucking awesome. A confusing mess because of the reshoots (uh-oh) but still a really fun mean spirited movie.

Still wish they had gotten Joe Carnahan for Suicide Squad though.

Jesse's Lex was the single good thing about BVS. If Leto is on that level we'll at least have another good capeshit villain to look forward to.

>A confusing mess
Yeah seriously what the fuck was going on in that thing. It felt like 4 different movies stitched together. So who was killing the team? Arnold? The cartel? Let's not give you an answer!

The gore was hilarious at least as were scenes of Arnold attempting to type.

Why do people have to try and justify BvS as something it wasn't? If you like it, then you liked it. You don't have to claim it's deep and people who don't like it (the vast majority, it seems) as plebs who 'don't just get TRUE KINO XDDD'.

Accept it was shit, but shit does not equallymean unenjoyable.

Joker is the true main villain.
Enchantress goes crazy in city. Suicide Squad tasked with killing her.
Joker breaks out to have his own plot. This Joker is very 'gangster' designed but also he has surprisingly strong spirituality (you see Leto teased it in interviews about him studying witch doctors).
Tattoo Man played by Common is a bit of a spiritual guide to Jokers criminal empire.
Common instructs Joker on how to. steals Enchantress' powers, which he does (its an Emperor Joker style reference). This Joker is big on the 'Im a nameless force of chaos!' angle you see and plays that up with his magic powers. Leto in makeup in mocap is hilarious!
Harley sort of breaks up with him in the end and does the final blow which (of course lol) doesnt kill Joker lol.
The Enchantress-Flag romance really comes off weird since shes so young looking but shes portrayed as a mid 20s genius wunderkind wooed by hardened soldier but still she looks young.
Despite being Suicide Squad, not many of the team die. Suicide Squad 2 will be a different lineup tho.
Eastwood is playing Tom Tresser who works for Flag Sr. and Onslaught in a sort of end teaser. Ayer is very keen on a sequel being greenlit pretty much after opening weekend.