My wife recently admitted to me how big her ex-fiancé's cock was...

My wife recently admitted to me how big her ex-fiancé's cock was, and also told me a story of two threesomes she had in HS and College

I always thought her pussy looked a little used up - but convinced myself I was being too critical

What does Sup Forums think?

i think your pathetic for dating a whore

the fact that she was such a slut turns me on more...

well that's because you're a cuck

damn.....

to late you married,,,, if you dont want to be a cuck, you got to be a faggot,,,,cause all girls are massive fucking whores, they will never be satisfied.

her ex was 11 inches :(

You need to become a man and tame that stingray pussy.

Next thing you'll be complaining about is that she has hair.

does she look used, Sup Forums?

would cum in that used up pussy user

The pussy doesn't change from fucking you autist dumbass.

if she says ur to small for her pussy, suggest anal

I think you're fucking retarded, and coming from another married man I don't think you know enough about women to even be with one in the first place.

Babies come from that shit and within a few days it springs back to the way it was before.. I know a woman (not my wife, mind you) that had 2 kids and her fair share of big cock in her lifetime and it STILL looks like it belongs to a 14 year old virgin, and is just as tight.

TL:DR: pussy doesn't get "used up", it just is the way it is. just tell her to do some kegels if she feels loose.

this guy hasnt slept with many women. the pussy most certainly changes with fucking. view it as dick miles. a pussy that takes a little dick can get fucked a lot more before irreparable wear and tear. a pussy that takes huge cocks will take much more damage in a shorter amount of time. Dick miles my friends, two pumps with 6 inches equals one pump with 12 inches. all math is approximate.

>marrying a non virgin
Wew lad how big of a cuck could you be? Whores are for using not marrying retard

literally this
it would look the same if she was a virgin you cant tell shit just from how the outside of a pussy looks retard

This guy hasn't slept with many women. And also might have brain damage.

this. if the pussy feels 'loose' its because you're dick isn't big enough.

Cuck, period. Enjoy heartbreak

Ive slept with approx 30 women in my 26 years on this earth. 3 of them were virgin chicks I diddled in highschool. Not virgin az in "omg im a virgin lol" but as in "omg in a virgin that fucking hurt halp im bleeding everywhere"

Anyway...two of those chicks had absolute meat pies for vaginas. Like one chick had all sorts of meaty shit hanging off and the other chick just had a big wide pussy. Vaginas are just like that.

Some of the tightest pussy I had was from a divorced mother of 4 and another was from the chick whos daddy touched her as a kid a d would literally fuck anyone if they have her an ounce of emotional energy. Pussy is as it is. You cant wear it out. I happen to be really thick and trust me, I've tried to wear out some of these pussies and at the end of week without fucking, it's just as tight as the first time meeting. Sorry op. Your wife just has a meaty fuckhole.

OP is a faggot who thinks about steanfe cock going in his wife

correct

I have slept with around 60 women in 23 years. longest relationship was around 9 years. She started off witha pussy so tight that it hurt to fuck her. After she had a child and we had sex several hundred mroe times, I can barely feel it anymore, that being said, the outside still looks the same but it doesnt feel the same

>this

She was a lazy piece of trash that didn't exercise or do kagels. You don't wear out pussy by fucking it unless she is just a lazy cum dumpster. Damn you guts get dumber every day, I fear for today's youth.

youth, i said i fucked 60 women in 23 years, im 40

Yet you think fucking pussy wears it out.

you're*

This

This is now a meatpie thread

Must not be much of a lay since you can't get a woman to stick around

seconded. I've been with 17 girls. Pussy is just weird. Big lips are just a thing, and frankly can be awesome. The funnel that shit in and if the girl naturally gets really wet it's pretty hot.

Grose I've seen fur coats with less hair

Kids do reck pussy. Sex doesn't. I have 2 kids.

Or hes a cheating bastard. And for that, I salute you, sir.

No they don't that stuff is like elastic goes back to being tight within a week or so

This girl has had sex with two men in her life.

You're a fucking liar and an idiot.
This is a great looking cunt.
You definitely know nothing about pussy.
Kindly get cancer.

Why are you so insecure

You're wrong and you probably have aspergers.
Get the fuck out. You don't belong here.
All pussy is good pussy.

Maybe some more pics of your wife's pussy from all angles and I'll tell you if it's true
Hehehehe

If it tears, then no. It fundamentally alters it. kegels can help reverse this.

Moar meatpies!!!!

user knows what a 14 yr old pussy is like...hmmm thats suspicious

If the tears don't heal right I could see tha,, I'm just speaking from personal experience, my wife's was tighter after giving birth

M
E
A
T
P
I
E

Lucky SOB. Ive experienced both good post partum pussy and bad so youre right

I fucked my friends ex girl and his cock was huge compared to mines and they were together for 5 years
Best fucking pussy ever
I even asked her
Damn girl why so tight
Damn give why so tight

Moar meatpie

I think her pussy looks good, and would love to see more

her dad and her brother?

Wait are people actually into meat pie? All I ever hear is that they look like sandwiches. Whats the benefit?

>all pussy is good pussy
>blue waffles is good pussy

Damn that was unnecessarily harsh

Also irony being she has no brother and dad died when she was a toddler. So bring on the child rape suggestions

sorry, just kidding. I take it back.

why on earth would you ask for advice in a forum with a bunch of 12 year old virgins????

Just fuck her in the ass a few times and eventually her pussy will shrink back up

Dam thanks Sup Forumsro

any more of her?

Op, come on, Fuck off with your leathery ugly purple and red dick.

That pussy looks like fine pussy, and if the inside is alright then shit the fuck up and stop watching television, no ones gives two fucks about you or your wife's vagina and how much sex you e had- because it's none of their business, and you need to stop being so fucking anxious and worried that your masculinity is threatened- because eventually that makes you a cuck yourself

Wanna see something specific¿

Boobs

any spreading pussy open?

nice...any in swimsuit or lingerie pulled to the side?

nice! more?

that's a great pic :) any creampie?

mmm...great pic too. please keep posting

Last one. I gotta be up in five hours. Hope you enjoyed her

yeah, I did. Overall cute girl and fun pictures. Thanks user.