Post 10 out of 10 youtubers

Post 10 out of 10 youtubers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLIJO8vdhZo
youtube.com/user/bigclivedotcom
youtu.be/76JzGCQfSsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok you start

Come on bro at least post some OC. Don't you know daily vlogers are where its at.

youtube.com/watch?v=zLIJO8vdhZo

how about casey neistat?

The true king in the north.

Casey really is the best vlogger on YouTube. His stuff stands out from the rest. Honestly, I'm not interested in watching other vlogs anymore.

True that He just has so many tools at his disposal I wish I was a rich white male :(

Black Daddy, rape me.

True enough, he's got lots of toys to play with, for sure.

But you could hand all of his gear to other vloggers, and they would most likely not come up with stuff on par with Casey's stuff...

I only like him because he is the Jew that is pulling all the strings over at YouTube

fuck off cuck

I don't think that is true. If i had the budget that he has, and the connections that he has I would be out traveling the world and documenting anything I fucking see. praying that my YouTube takes off so I don't have to live off dad and dad in law for the rest of my life. This man is blessed.

alex is a stupid nigger

who the fuck is this and this

Yes, he is blessed.

But he would have very little success if he didn't possess the charisma, confidence, and positivity that comes through in his videos.

People have to want to watch you, for what you are.

Lindybeige, destroyer of katana plonkers.

This guy is pretty cool for Electrical Engineering type stuff pretty interesting if you are into that kind of stuff.

youtube.com/user/bigclivedotcom

so you mean not be a total asshole on camera. I feel like 90% of people not on this website can do that. I mean not saying the guy is a asshole and I love everything he does. Mostly im just a jelly film student that wishes I could be out doing things like this nigga

-10/10*
fixed

It's more than not being an asshole.

Casey has a rare certain something that people gravitate towards. They want to hang with him. This they watch his videos.

and mg42 plonkers too

Yes the want to watch a rich fuck boosted board his way around New York drinking 20$ smoothie that taste like shit.
They want to watch his kids get on billboards and his wife work but not really have to work.
Then they want to watch him jump of ice burgs or jet ski down Amsterdam.
All that's what we want to do and the life we want to live but we cant so we sit down and watch some blessed nigga do it all for us.

I hear you. Casey gets to do ALL SORTS of cool ass shit.

And his viewership is much higher because of it.

But I'm telling you, if he didn't have a killer personality, people still would not watch his vlogs.

Hopefully Sup Forums finds enjoyment within this video youtu.be/76JzGCQfSsg

idubbbz > keem

faggot.

The only one who has even the slightest clue about what is going on.