What to do:

What to do:

"Gf" wants to have an open relationship, I'm being a little bitch and overreacting.

lol OP abandon ship now

Kill yourself cuck

Tell her straight up no open relationship. If she wants to, then split.
If you don't, you will be a cuck. Maybe you'll even like it

Dump her, that means you aren't good enough for her so even if you say no she'll probably just cheat anyways

Bitch is already fucking five dudes. She just wants to do it now without guilt. Drop her fast.

you lost all leverage in the relationship.

fucking leave now before things get ugly. this only ends with you losing your dignity unless you pull the fucking plug right now.

She literally is saying she wants other men dude. For real, you cant be okay with that shit?

Of course she wants somebody better. You clearly hate yourself, how can you expect her not to.

>Open Relationship

She just wants to fuck other guys and not feel bad. You, on the other hand, will not get laid at all. Dump her.

Leave her. She's a slut it's that simple.

THIS THIS THIS THIS

dump her and don't look back. she'll be fucking other people behind your back no matter what

This. It's better to split if she insists.

Dude dump her.

A girl did this to my buddy twice and after the second time she just up and left him for his roommate.

Not worth another minute of your time or a cent of your hard earned money. It's going to be tough, it might make you really upset, but wear a tough guy facade for even a bit and use it to firmly push her away and find yourself a better woman.

dude you are UNDERreacting

stop talking to the girl = problem solved

She already thinks of you as a cuck. There's no going back. You are either a cuck or you leave. Sorry newfriend.

You pussy. Your texts are so painful.

This seems like pretty solid advice. Too bad you won't take it and you will continue to be whiny bitch and let your GF go fuck other guys.

This and OP will be jealous as fuck all the time

Fucking go, this is retarded bullshit

Its too late OP, even if she "changes her mind" she already showed her hand

Remember women get fucked more easily, you may find another girl willing but she will find alot of guys wanting to fuck her.

she tells you she wants to fuck other dudez and youre still saying shit like ' i'm sorry for acting this way ' to her. she's got u by the balls

Update on her,

First off anons, she's a Virgin, she hasn't even been in 1 relationship cause she was a Christian for 19 years of her life.

Its too fucking late.. this bitch isnt going to suddenly not want a open relationship. She will just cheat

I agree with this, even if she backs off her demand you will never be able to trust her again. Every time the two of you aren't together you will wonder if she is sucking some dude's dick.

you are such a pussy little faggot omg dude. be a fucking man

dump her. she's not interested in you, she wants to be able to jump around while she has someone on standby for date nights, gifts, and other shit. she's using you, straight up. just end it and move on.

bro fucking abort mission man. please...save yourself the heartache.

It will suck for a couple weeks but the sooner you end it the faster you'll heal.

she's not long-term material bro. no girl with being with would bring some bullshit like this up.

>virgin
>wants open relationship

Cucks should kill themselves. Kill yourself OP.

>virgin
>wants an open relstionship

wtf. she wants to get rid of you

Yup... I am sorry, but this relationship won't last if you accept her offer ... Unfortunately, it's probably over anyway.

Kek'd
And check'd

the next message you send her should simply be 'hope that works out for you' and then don't respond to anything else she sends. But you don't have the balls to do it, you are coming off as a pathetic idiot who deserves to have his GF ask for an open relationship.

wait, so you haven't had sex with her?

Tell her youre not a fucking cuck, tell her if she wants to go be a slut then do it without you. Tell her youre serious about a commited relationship. Dont be a cuck pussy OP, ASSERT YOURSELF

stupid fucking faggot cuck pussies post this shit all the fucking time and the answer is always the fucking same.. LEAVE HER.. or rape her and kill yourslef.. literally you have no other option in life that isn't just pure suffering. fuck off you worthless cunt and make a fucking decision instead of feeling and thinking about how you're a weak useless cunt who cant go on alone.. its true.. but it isn't.. fuck off.. .

She already has at least one guy in min,, if not more. Leave the selfish whore. NOW. Text her it's over since she wants to see other guys she's free to see whoever she wants then block her numbe.. If not, you are delaying the inevitable.

So she wants more cock, just think of all the guys that are going to be balls deep In her, you gonna want that cum dumpster after they have finished with it?

Just tell her that single girls can go out and suck all the cocks they want and that you hope she is more honest with her next boyfriends. Yes, there is an S at the end. Then cut her off. If she's wanting your emotional stability and different cock, she is not in a relationship with you

given this new info she doesn't really want an 'open' relationship, but she does have her eye on a particular guy that she wants desperately to fuck. She is hoping you agree to the 'open' relationship so she can taste his cum without feeling guilty. End it OP.

I'm gonna end this shit

OP doesnt have the stones for this, eventhough it would show some backbone

You aren't giving her dick. She's trying to seek it elsewhere. You've already entered the Kingdom of Cuck.

Ditch her and start again.

She isn't a virgin. Jump now before you become a Cuck and vote for Bernie and support the EU. Seriously. If she was a virgin she'd never want this. She probably wants an open relationship because you aren't grabbing her by the throat and fist fucking her and blowing a load in her ass, so she's gonna go screw Tyrone who'll give it to her rough how she likes it. Find someone else. It's one thing to suggest bringing in a 3rd person or something for sexy time, but the idea of a full open relationship is a bad idea in every possible way.

Dude you're such a fucking beta. Look at how pathetic you are at groveling to some woman. I mean, seriously.

I-I-II-I'm sorry I'm such a stuttering bitch. Please don't leave me.

You want to know why she wants an open relationship? That's her way of telling you to fuck off without straight dumping you because she feels sorry for you. I feel sorry for you too because of how much of a pussy you are based on those texts. Holy shit man. Is this your first girlfriend or something? Are you 13?

Grow the fuck up and move on with your life. Get some speech therapy to help you with the stuttering and stop acting like such a pussy whipped beta faggot who gets walked all over by women and probably people in general.

Stop being such a bitch.

holy shit can you have even less of a spine?
the reason she wants an open relationship in the first place is because you literally act like a cuckold

it's too late to fix this, just dump her

nice try using guilt you sad sackless excuse for a male. Tell her to go get fucked and never message you again.

Dude She's lying and has probably taken miles of dick by now.

She wants you for emotional stability and comfort but wants more dick.

That is what open relationships are all about. DUMP HER. DO NOT IGNORE ALL OF US.

Expose her for the whore she is if need be. You deserve better.

>implying

she's a giga whore in training

Even if you guys did stay in a relationship that's not "open", she's going to cheat on you, and probably already has. She obviously doesn't love you since she wants other people and wouldn't care about you being with other people..so basically your relationship is over. Not trying to be mean about it, just realistic.

Take it for what it is or lose it

if you live in wisconsin, i already fucked your bitch and then we made fun of your stuttering ass

Even if she says she doesn't want an open relationship now, she will just do it behind your back, move on user, there is a better girl out there for you.

You seriously need to, but you also dont need to be a cunt about it. Just fucking tell her good luck and have fun and drop kick her through the uprights

now youre being a passive aggressive pissy shit.

holy shit, it sounds like she doesn't even consider you her BF. Dude, you sad.

Drop her OP.

Say you'll only agree if you take her virginity and if she agrees than wreck that tight pussy for a couple days then dump the slut.

Nigga, you eitha stoopid, ignant, or just plain foolish. There is little to no way she is a virgin and wanting an ipen relationship. My advice is to jump ship, unless you want to be a cuck.

Quit this passive aggressive bullshit OP. If you weren't in an exclusive relationship to begin with just tell her you're not interested and move the fuck on.

seriously op leave that whore asap. once you do you'll have dodged the biggest bullet so far in your life.

I fucking know right?

Uhhhh yeah, your gf is a slut. Unless your cool with being with a slut that can't be with someone without still needing other men's meat pounding her loins, you need to drop her immediately. She wants to have her cake and eat it too.

Kek. So much fucking kek

You're being an emo douche. No doubt she would find someone else because you are so damn insecure.

Best way to go about it is to just tell her to choose mate

If you guilt her she will resent you and just cheat on you anyway

She clearly is a selfish little girl and men shouldn't waste their time with stupid little girls

Get yourself a woman bro

She is basically trying to tell OP that he is her friend and nothing more, but because she's 19 and dumb she doesn't know how to say it without offending OP. And because OP is a faggot and likely equally dumb, he doesn't understand any of this.

Jesus christ. Now I'm on her side.

>I shouldnt have to tell my boyfriend im going on other dates....
kek

Lol you can't have an open relationship that's serious. Dump her op,

Leave her ass man you don't need that shit! Protip: dont be a cuck

If she's asking for an open relationship, it means she's already fucking other guys and doesn't want you to get mad because you agreed to it.

Ditch the bitch, or tell her that for every guy she sleeps with, you have to approve it and she's got to get a girl on your dick first.

Stop being such a fucking beta male and end it. You're just prolonging the inevitable. It's better if you're the one that does it.

Armando get off Sup Forums

Take your last chance at being a man in her eyes and just tell her "Well I'll give it a try" and just never talk to her again

Look kid.. You know who wins in an open relationship? The person who can get laid more - if that isn't you, don't be in one. Simple as that. She just wants to justify boning some other dude while you do everything else for the relationship or whatever.. Man up, tell her when your split up she can do whatever she wants but this isn't the way things should be.

She doesn't want you.

You've never had her and she never had you but she wants other people?

She doesn't want you.

You are her emotional rag for when she fails, which she won't, you are already alone.

Let her go, respect yourself.

Then do it faggot, quit beqting around the bush.

You deserve better than THAT bs, OP.

Dump
Her
Ass

I'm telling you this right now, from experience, and for your own benefit. She's "a virgin" and so very "christian' well that's a steaming load. She's seeing someone else, and just wants to string you along with it in case this other guy flakes out. The fact that she's bringing it up means the situation is unsalvageable.

Tell her to fuck off. Go bang someone else.

Trust me, I've been where you're at. You don't want to be there much longer.

How is she ur gf if you have no sex? Usually people are having sex a while before even considering relationships...
And some places even say I love you before it

If you don't want this then then put your foot down.

She is asking permission to keep you around until she finds a suitor she values more than you. She'll swear up and down it's not true, and that she'll always be with you, but it's a lie OP. Even if she believes it. She'll spent time between both of you, but eventually she'll start cutting you out of the picture.

This is a red flag. If you don't say yes she'll do it anyway.

Stop beating around the bush OP.

Just tell her you do not want to engage in an open relationship. If she wants to go on dates with other people, thats okay, but she wont be going on any more dates with you.

Its okay that she wants to do that, its entirely her choice. Its also okay that you dont want to do that, but you cant stop her so the only think you can do is leave.

Drive over, tell her how you feel, dont be an asshole just be clear, calm and respectful of her. Just say that you have differing views on what a relationship is/isnt and that its not going to work out, but you wish her well and will remember her.

My aunt is on an open relationship with her husband. They have been married for many years now although the drugs are starting to take a toll on their sanity, so I doubt it will last much longer, their relationship is healthy, for the most part, even after 25+ years. However I myself was in an open relationship and it did not work out. If it's something the guy wants, and you can pull chicks as often as your whore girlfriend fucks other dudes, then it will work out. If your not alpha enough, and chase tail like there is no other reason for living, the relationship will fall apart.

Agreed.

Haven't heard from op in awhile, bet he's crying like the little bitch he is.

enjoy the hand holding,.when she comes.home.with a hand pie, you get sloppy hi 5s. its win win.

she is.already fucking a nigger.

She doesn't want what you want, that's all that matters , drop her and find a girl that wants only you in her life

user, you should get your eyes checked.

Don't be a bitch. Drop her. Now.

No you're not. She doesn't like you enough to keep you, so she wants something more from other people. Open relationships are fucking terrible.

OP is a mega faggot

little bitch mode activated.

Just fucking dump her OP, now you're looking desperate as fuck and she will end up using you because she thinks you need her.

Wow she's trying to guilt trip the fuck outta you

for fucks sake user. now you come across as needy.

she's gone. it's already over so you might as well walk away like a badass and just say "good luck, I hope everything works for you"

I think you just did yourself a favor buddy.