Less than a half hour before I become a Wizard. Ask me anything

Less than a half hour before I become a Wizard. Ask me anything.

where do you draw your magic?

Sage

To be honest, I used to posses magic or if you could call it that, when I was little. I gave it up because it was consuming me.

iv been a wizard for 2 years. its not what its cracked up to be.

Show me how to get a girlfirend, ol' wise one

sage

I feel bad, man.

i think you misuse word you think you dont misuse.

You don't know what you might be missing.

Train me in the arcane arts!!

You can't be trained. You can only be born with it.

Sage

any regrets about attaining ultimate power?

You don't know what I might be sage-in.

>sage

Damn looks like I shouldn't become a wizard

That fact that I was born.

I would avoid it.

how do i know if i can be a wizzard

What school of magic are you going to specialize in?

see

I don't need to specialize in magic. I was already born with one as it is. I gave it up though a long time ago.

are you proud?

how do i know if im born with it is what im saying

Yeah, but what school? You more of a Transmutationist or a Illusionist? Maybe an Evoker or a Summoner?

Never proud. Though I was never happy so I suppose that played a huge part.

Have you ever experienced paranormal activity on a daily basis. It has to be daily because as a child you would not have control. If not, then no. You are no wizard.

i cant really remember, maybe

Will you use your powers for good and fight for the emperor?

When are you going to kill yourself?

Dude, I was basically OP. Dimension traveler, time manipulation, matter manipulation, energy manipulation, exorcist and summoner with the add fighting ability see all things both past and future. I had access to the akashic records and all dimensional beings seemed to fear the ever living hell out of me. And that is just to some up a few.

I was destined to destroy this world.

Then the answer is maybe.

If you're not considered a wizard then, what are you now?

I was supposed to die in a fight with with an unstoppable monster.

Human. As lonely as it is. I prefer it this way.

is there some way i can test if i have any magic

I would suggest you avoid it at all cost but if you're curious I would suggest you document the most common instance of wizardry and see if you can will it. If you can make it reoccur at will then congrats, you have wizard ability. If not then it was just a coincidence.

what is the most common instance of wizardry (sorry to kill you with questions)

The most common is by far is dream sync or astral projection. A simple ability that can be used by most people that are sensitive and receptive to another plane of existence that permeates the world over. In layers, like onions.

It is done. I am now 30. Thanks for all those who listened or replied.

Dream sync ayy. thats happened to me alot of times with friends and family and such. ive also lived the future in my dreams before a long time ago but has not happend to me recently

gratz

congrats op

It gets weaker with age. Keep in mind, these types also tend to see beings akin to ghost or shadow people. It's what witches would call someone who has their "eyes" open. Which can be lost or closed if chosen to do so.

Thank you.

i remember seeing my dead cat when i was a kid laying on my bed one night but ive never had that happen since

Yeah.

i see, so is there any chance of these powers returning?

I gave them to a God for safe keeping, so if I want them I can probably get them back. But I'm not sure if we're on good terms or not. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention there are like a lot beings that are considered Gods, so there's that. Yep.

May I pass?

rip being a wizzard i guess ;-;

Also, just to test it one more time I wanted rain. It is now starting to thunder.

Sorry and congrats, bro. Be a legend.

But here you are on Sup Forums did you get fired?

neet, i might look into this more maybe try to get my powers to return if i had any to begin with.

I already am. I am recorded in the great book and was given a name that I am known through out. My journey was long and hard and my deeds were remarkable as well as terrifying.

I am quite successful, but lonely and bored.

Who's going to win, Trump or Hillary

Trump.

Have you heard of the high elves?

Personally, no. I have seen several species of sentient beings but I can't recall meeting any high elves or elves in general.

You betray your instincts. Hillary will wiun, she is the only candidate with English blood, the deciding factor in all American presidential elections.

The democrats are too divided now whereas the republicans seem to be digging their feet more firmly. I don't like this arrangement but I suppose it might be my fault.

Could anyone recommend me to a forum or webpage where i can learn more about wizardry?

It's never been about democrats vs republicans, these things are decided beforehand. Elections are the great distractor while the actual decisions are made elsewhere several years before.

You are there.

I would advise against this. Most people on the internet claim to be "magic" users but are 99% likely to be frauds or delusional. I'm telling you this for your own well being. Do not go down this rabbit hole. You will waste your life and lose track of this reality.

Why shouldn't you ever fart on a man's balls?

Maybe it's Maybeline

but i really really really want to.

The candidate for the democrats was already predetermined due to the super delegates. The republican candidate was stolen by a megalomaniac. It comes down to popular vote to determine which parties candidate gets elected.

English blood always gets elected. Guaranteed Hillary wins. That's the way it's always been.

Use your powers to catch em all

That too. Also, fun fact, I use l'oreal, because I'm worth it.

If you say so.

Don't want to.

Obama had english blood!?!

You're welcome to retrace the geneology of American presidents, it's quite proven.

Obama was half English. More English than anyone in the race that election season.

The last few people that I tried to guide or to teach nearly all went insane. If you are not 100% positive that you have a natural ability from birth, you will lose and be swallowed hole by the unknown.

As far as magick goes ima a dolphin staring at the keyhole of eternity.

well, that changes things

Well then, I suppose I overstayed my welcome. If no one has any relevant questions then I'm going to bounce. I can do more productive things right now.

Does the mold make us or.do.we.make.the.mold!?

You have a set amount of mold to work with. It can be altered but usually from the beginning of your life until it sets within adolescence. After that, you are who you are from then on.

goodbye i guess. thanks for answering all my questions :)

Are people amazing, but capable of awful stuff, or awful, but capable of amazing stuff?

be honest, I used to posses magic or if you could call it that, when I was little. I gave it up because it was consuming """""" then what do you call it? Perhaps something no language has a word for?

No problem, but remember. Don't get bent all out of shape over not having a natural ability to do so called wizardry. It's not cracked up as the picture I posted implies. It is isolating and anxiety inducing. There is a good reason you were born in this realm. Live it.

^^^^^thats titilating.

i already have anxiety disorder kek

That's basically the glass half full/empty analogy. Interesting enough, they are how they see it. So to answer it, both.

So in a half hour you become wizard what rank are.you now?

Will post sigil!? Preese.

A fucking curse. Do you know how much evil followed me. Clawed at me. Tried to consume me or even posses me. Almost all. It was a free for all and a veritable mad house. I met so called demons and fought with evil Gods. That is when I began to lose myself and when it was over I found that my soul was scarred. What they would do to be able to travel to any dimension including this one. It was like winning the fucking lottery if they could get me. This ultimately was a big reason to give up my abilities because to fight them for the rest of my life, fuck that.

I have no rank, but if I were to place myself at a level of sorts, I would automatically set the bar.

I don't have a sign but I do have a name given by the universe and written within the book of record. I will not share this.

Sgtfo