I'm 30 Sup Forums. Fucking 30

I'm 30 Sup Forums. Fucking 30.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FpvKDAWlS1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm 40... you'll live

It will seem pretty nice, once you're 40

Do you like being over 40?

I cried and got laid on my 30th birthday.

I am 19 :)
but my life is shit.

I think I will do both as well.

Unlikely that there's nothing you can do about it though

same can be said for you

i'm terrified of being 30. i'll graduate law school by then. with 150k in debt (if im lucky and dont take out more). hopefully i'll have a decent job. if i don't i told myself i'd just an hero. no bullshit. just buy a gun with those fucking student loans and end it.

BUT ANYWAYS happy birthday user hopefully your bday turns out to be like something like this fellow in the pic.

just make sure to do them in that order.

youtube.com/watch?v=FpvKDAWlS1A

I'm 32 - I know that feel. My 30th year wasn't bad, actually. It was the last year that's been the worst. Actually being IN your 30's is when reality sinks in.

I enjoyed being 40. A wise guy I once worked for who was a few years older at the time believed we are at the peak of our powers at that age. He was right. It's all down hill after 45 so enjoy your age until then.

Don't sweat it scroat. 30 is not so bad. I'm 36 and this has def been the best decade of my life so far. I kind of grew into myself in my early 30's and started feeling really comfortable in my own skin. All that confidence lead me to scores of puss and many a promotion. A wise man once told me life gets a little easier every decade, the trade off is you take on more responsibilities. That has rang true for me. Fuck being in your 20's, cheers user!

What are some regrets you all have?

>DOB 7-27-1986
>1986
Wait till your body starts breaking down. 30 is the beginning of the end. How do I know?

>7-24-1976

Thats how.

Hehe thanks, not into beastiality though. Hope you make a kickass lawyer, and even if you don't, you don't have to pay off everything right?

kek'd at filename

Pussy. I was out already out of high school and gettin more ass than a toilet seat before you were even a drip down your daddy's leg

shit man I turn 29 next month, I feel you, last I remember I was like 22. Now I'm fucking old. Cashiers and bagboys and shit call me sir. I remember when my niece was born, last I remember she was like 12. Shes going to college next year. Fuck me.

I turned 35 on the 26th(yesterday)... so sad

loan forgiveness program, but it will feel like you're selling your soul to the devils asshole.

i heard that your 30s are actually a very good and fun decade of your life, most people i've talked to said they enjoyed it more than their 20s.

Well, you could be dead. Just think about how everyday when you're waking down the street, everybody that you meet have an original point of view.

My life was going to be great after I turned 30 but it turned into a piece of shit.

we share the same birthday. but I'm 39. stop worrying about 30

>turned out

Lots of you talk like shit just happens. It doesn't. Some shit ok but you have one hell of a strong influence on your own fucking life.

Obvious exceptions like a brain tumour aside ofcourse

Happy birthday you wonderful faggot!

30 was a rough year for me.
Next year I turn 40.
It's starting to go fast.
That scares me the most.

Then happy birthday to you too motherfucker

My 20's flew too, I started to notice that pretty soon. Going to enjoy life more I think.

Many thanks mate