I just wanted a real friend, and someone to love. Two things I've never had, but wish for everyday...

I just wanted a real friend, and someone to love. Two things I've never had, but wish for everyday. I'm back to homelessness, a fucking picnic table by some cafe with free wifi. But who gives a fuck? I hate that feeling, realizing no one gives a fuck about you. People only care about themselves. I ask 50+ people how their days were and every time I get snubbed... wtf??? A simple "good, how was yours" would be just fine... but no they just walk by with their face glued to their phones. I'm sick to my stomach, or maybe its because I'm starving, I don't know but it's looking like I reached my peak, my will is weak, and I'm ready to meet my maker. Dubs decides how I kill myself since I know you sick fucks don't give a shit. Also feels thread I guess if you don't want to participate in the shitshow.

OP here rolling for myself to jump off a bridge.

Life sucks user, this is probably your best bet depending on where you live.
Make sure its high as fuck, unless you like the feeling of drowning.

ok then KEK has spoken... reroll to grab a cops gun and see where KEK takes me.

dubs decides... the only one I have faith in is KEK. If thread 404's with no dubs I live. reroll for bridge again.

>I thought that I was important enough to try and preserve myself further with an entire thread about me
You are not. Please leave the planet immediately, sick fucking leech.

but how? dubs has spoken...

>an entire thread about me
>on the world's shittiest image-board
I don't think he's trying to preserve anything, faggot. Is this not at least a little bit better than half the threads on the catalog?

Don't kill yourself op start over man life is really way to precious. Just to have that little rhythm in ur chest is a gift. Don't end your life. Unless dubs then get aids, you're homeless so im sure it's not far off, get aids then slit wrists spin in circle throwing blood on nearby folks at let's say a church on Sunday. All the while scream Allah take me

Reroll

strip naked and attack a police officer

Dubs get!

By op you smelly little shit.

With a bullet.
Even as a memory yes because sure a sacrifice is always appreciated to the altar of kek.

OP! There is hope in this world still. idk about anyone else, but i'm willing to be your friend.
My day was boring OP, just classes and workout. How was your's OP?

>homeless
>can still post on 4chun
pick one

Do not kill yourself. I'll be thinking about you friendo. Dont make me do it in vain.

>Just to have that little rythm in your chest.
I've never heard someone be that sincere about a completely meaningless statement. It was like trying to watch a child advise their parents on how to get back together.

>That fucking stupid pic
I cringe every time.

If dubs negates

Thats right op fucking live you dumb bitch

Double zero, can't go wrong with this one OP

Better than letting someone feel alone and die, won't you say?

>free wifi near cafe
>probably has outlets
Posting on Sup Forums is surprisingly easy when you're homeless, you just need a device, don't even need a sim card.

How about a pic, just as a proof ?

buy tylonal and take 15, should be cheap enough to buy in a day. or jump.

Don't expect to be happy. I would wager that most smart people who work hard to maintain a job and relationships are not 'happy' people. Maybe I'm just projecting, but the best I can do it find some satisfaction in my endeavors, but I would not say I'm happy. The best advice I can give is start working. The more you work the less time you'll have to feel sorry for yourself.

dubs have spoken

You gonna die anyways, right?
Go to Mexico and fuck 14 year olds legally.

Bitches love white boys down near mexico city/jalisco or any resort town.

Just beg for money until you have the 200 dollars needed for a bus ticket.
Dont be scared of being killed, that shit is over exaggerated and besides, you are going to die anyways.

Might as well try and fuck some brown girls before you end it

>actuallu trying to help you. Use this helium thing, no pain, you only fall asleep then die but costs a little like 50-80 dolars if you can sell your phone your something you can buy that. Otherwise jumping is good, be sure its high enough and head first. Life doesn't worth living even when you enjoy it, I would just do it if my parents weren't alive.

lol tumbler pic, just got it from google.

Roll for this