Is being bi curious a real thing or is it straight gay and bisexual? Really need to know rn. Discuss

Is being bi curious a real thing or is it straight gay and bisexual? Really need to know rn. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

tiny.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that a female slav...?

Yes, it's a real thing.

This is a time where if you say it's a thing, apparently it is, but even in most circles, millennial or otherwise, bicurious is a thing.

Do they sleep while crouching too?

Isn't she perfect?It just sounds like a "I'm not sure" option more than a real sexuality..

Truth is, sexuality is made up. You want to fuck who you want to fuck.

Sexuality is a spectrum, user. In other words, it's not black and white, there are shades of gay.

You're either a faggot or not a faggot

>bi curious a real thing or is it straight gay and bisexual

think of it this way, these are all just words that people like yourself made up. What you are attracted to sexually - is what you are attracted to sexually. To label things this and that and file them away into your perfect little dictionary is fine if you have trouble with using your brain for longer than a few seconds

no homo of course

10 out of 10, I'm quoting you forever, user, this might be the greatest thing ever said.

>Really need to know rn

>op just sucked someone's dick and needs to reassure himself that he's straight

Sexuality is not discrete, gender is a social construct, and anyone needing labels is silly.

I just want to know if I'm bisexual or bicurious because I'm definitely one of them

thats only true if u have a partner...... unless ur a polygamist and have a male and female partner

Bi-curious
>I wonder if I'm sexually attracted to both dudes and chicks

Bisexual
>Yup, I'm sexually attracted to both dudes and chicks

Alright what the fuck is going on?
You guys are actually making sensible reflected replies and there's a decent looking slavdyke.
The world is ending isn't it?

>/thread

Well, OP, if you are bi, I wouldn't mind sharing kiks.

samefag

It's not samefag, buddy. But I am taking full credit for user's quote in the future.

I've been finding mixed answers... Guess I'm bisexual then.

its ends when it begins

I think the fact that bicurious is even a thing would suggest that bisexuality is in fact a choice and not a biological factor.

Maybe we could start as friends? As you can tell I'm very new to this scene...

Same, same. I just wanted to try it out.

Keep in mind I'm a straight guy, that's just my understanding of it. Homos might have their own weird industry slang in place, who knows. I've heard they can be a bit queer.

It's all yours, my friend.

Well look at the Greeks. Personally I think it's a mix of both

sauce
tiny.
cc/kdwzcy

Openworldeater hmu there :)