Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RQSL_0xPMOY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7g6_n7AW8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That looks like to Navy guys.

I did, got stress fractures during Basic, sent home

Army 74D, Fort Jackson SC

Yea what is your secret code # for the CIA? Huh? youtu.be/RQSL_0xPMOY

I'm trying to join the Canadian Army right now, but our recruitment system is fucking abysmal. Regular force or reserve, I don't care, I want to serve.

my country is not at war

Shit, I'm looking to join but I get shin splints whenever I run a lot. Guess it's time to hit the gym

Because I'm smart enough that I can make more money as a civilian.

Yeah get in shape and deal with those splints before you join, they run you fuckin hard

Also try to NOT goto ft Jackson

I have an aversion to authority figures when they haven't specifically earned their authority, so me and the military were never right for each other

you are probably running on concrete, which is more likely to give you splints than asphalt or a track

because we don't need such a large military and would rather contribute to society instead of being a military bro and saying 'i fight for freedom' when i really am just a guy with a gun doing nothing all day.

my country is not a war for oil

>military
>marines

Kek

They are

You guys live in Europe?

Because I had a good gpa in high school.

Probably gonna join the Canadian Army in 'bout 2 years if I can't find a job I like. Might as well get fit in the mean time.

Start your recruitment process now. I started a couple of years ago, and I'm still waiting through bureaucratic bullshit.

you post about being a Marine yet you post pic of Navy Corpsman and Navy Doctor. 8404>0311

I already did.

Those are some nice fedoras man! What breed?

Juvenile record has felonies, plus I'm 28 now.

Already did my 4 in the Marines. 1/2 year? Pah! Pussy!

Yeah, well he is a boot, what do you expect.

Damn, a friend of mine is going to enroll as soon as he can, guess I'll join in. What if I find interest in something else tho? Don't want to be shipped in the middle of Irakistan while studying to become a surgeon or something.

OP here.
I didn't say "why didn't you join the Marines"
Regardless of branch, I'm curious.

You weren't a 74D if you didn't make it through basic, you were just a recruit.

Not allowed to because of PTSD.

Join the reserves, the Canadian reserves are much better than the US from what I've heard.

>Why haven't you joined the military?
That does not compute, faggot.

1/2 year? You fuckin boot. I bet you got an EGA tat by now

I fight forest fires instead,

Pretty much the same job but an increased risk of death.

I'm 26

There's a huge problem with the whole enlistment in the canadian forces. The whole mess is causing the forces to lose more people then they can hire and it doesnt seem like it is going to get better anytime soon

He was using a generic image, not intended to be about the Marines. Also, Corpsman accompany Marines a fair deal too.

NZ Army, Infantry, 2 1/2 Years.
Fuck this shit I'm out end of this year back to being a glorious civvy.

Idw to get raped.

The green weenie isn't that bad

Canadian army? Isn't that an exercise in futility?

Well that sounds like shit, you know why it's that bad?

Unless there is a war on, yeah...that basically sums it up

Not directly but I invest in oil & oil accessories

Because guns are for faggots and the impotent. Not to mention I am not a mindless drone that feels like I need to be told what to do with my life. I can make my own choices.

I did Op.
Live next to Camp Pendleton. I am in the army though.

>half of the marines has felonies

I'm ignorant to this when was the last war your infantry fought in?

You see 2 Navy guys, I see 2 guys with girlfriends or wives who cheated on them.

Grades too high. Future too bright.

Hahahaha love it

Lemme guess you live in Oceanside now?

I'm on CQ this very second

Reserves? Ain't that sitting on your ass? What would I be doing?

Yeah so did the Ivy League grads that joined, shit sipper

The canadian forces has been fucked like that for decades. Its a lot of bureaucray and political bullshit. Essentially it was made difficult to join so only the best people could serve but the bureaucratic nonsense that resulted from it ended up excluding a shit tonne of people who could have and wanted to serve but cant because the enlistment process

No shit lol, figured I'd post what my MOS was regardless

Saying I was in basic I didt expect someone to think I was already considering myself a 74D when I have no training in it

After Afghanistan, we're doing more foreign training gigs and contribution to the NATO buffer force in Eastern Europe to say our dicks to the Russians, but that's about it.
Afghanistan, and we currently do some small time stuff in Syria.

If by accompany you mean diddle then yes. Doc always wants to get at that butthole

Afganistan, we held down kandahar for about 6 or 7 years when the mission was handed over to nato

I'd rather let some fool like you risk their lives instead of me. Die in a cancer fire BABY KILLER.

Diabetes. It was a lost cause to even try.

I already have a real job

Because I'm Canadian and don't want to make 15$ an hour because i already make more then that.

Do a technical trade in the reserves to try and get some experience with it to fall back on.
We did up until 2014, if I'm remembering correctly, so only about 2 years ago.
K

And it probably wont get any better with our current Prime Minister. Sucks tho, I want to join because one of my uncle served for a while before PTSD, and my father and another uncle tried to enroll but couldn't, one because of an injury and the other because I was born.

What does that have to do with me?

Then join the Navy as a nuke or SEAL, since a lot of them already have degrees or are decently into their schooling when they run out of money. I had a 3.5 GPA in HS and joined the Navy at 17, and been in for 6 years as a nuke.

Nothing more real than saving freedom

Don't know what to do after military time and fear that of not getting a wife and enjoying life.

you fucking boot

Yeah its going to get to the point where they will have to overhaul the entire system. I wanted to join myself, started the process but the process made me so jaded and dejected i ended up withdrawing my application. I might do it again if they unfuck it, but i dont really see that happens

Because I'm a firefighter. LA city

fucking cringe

As i remeber the combat mission ended 2011/2012ish, we had a training mission only untill full withdrawl in 2014

Calm down you fucking boot. I know pogs that have seen more action than you.

just because my IQ isnt below 90

Because I fail to see a difference between "us" and "them".

I'm studying to become an electrical engineer. Although maybe i'd work for the military.

Might as well keep waiting, I don't think they'll fix it and if they do, you'll probably me somewhat on top of the pile for waiting so long.

Even though the system sucks, especially if you have ANY medical history, I'm not giving up.

I did USMC, 0331 Lejeune

Old man before going to Korea.

I was rejected by the Marine corp because im allergic to ants. Was a poolie and during PT I stepped in a ant pile and got covered in hives.

Feels bad

But i am, i'm at guard right now

Maybe but im not going to hold my breath
You are a much more presistant person then i am

military is for fags who can't do anything without a father figure. the lack self discipline so naturally they flock to something that provides it. the majority of the world has it by the time they are an adult. so you could say..military personnel are behind the rest of the world when it comes to skills for everyday life. congrats and enjoy being a weak second rate beta forever.

I tried when I was 18. I was on Paxil and they said no.

I tried to join Air Force Spec-Ops. My scores (minus swimming because I don't live in a place that promotes actively swimming(fucking texas)) when testing myself were within standards to enlist. I, however, got enlistblocked by the fact that I had 6k in student loans. They refused to let me pursue the application because of them, and it pissed me off, so now I'm still working my $27k/year retail job. FML.

Depends on who "them" is. To suggest that "it's all just an us or them narrative man!' is fucking stupid.

Low quality bait, you can do better than this mate

Yeah, it's always been my goal, so I'll keep going no matter what.

That sucks damn

I'm currently rejected because some idiot doctor wrote "___ has joint pains" once years prior to my enlistment, so now I have to prove the negative that nothing is wrong with me.

Good luck dude, hopefully you'll get through

HIGHER Call.

I joined right out of high school as 11B. I got kicked out in gold phase(3 days from graduation) the first time I enlisted because of high frequency hearing loss. Then 6 months later and some serious depression/suicidal thoughts I got a waiver and re-enlisted AGAIN and went through OSUT.....AGAIN. and now 6 years later and 2 deployments I'm willingly getting out because I finally realized after getting shot twice,blown up and STABBED!!! it's not worth it. Now I'm going to go back home too attend my cities police academy and make twice as much as I do now and be half as stressed. Fuck the army and I pity anyone still in or planning to join.

I'll take questions.

because college is more beneficial

Already did, 8 years, Active Duty Army. 11B, Airborne and Air Assault qualified. Next May I'll graduate with a Bachelor's of Science for Biology, then I'll continue on to a PhD in Biology with a emphasis in Herpetology.

Sr. and King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia did 9/11

You heard it direct.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7g6_n7AW8g