Girlfriend of 2 years doesn't want to fuck me anymore but still wants to be in a committed relationship...

Girlfriend of 2 years doesn't want to fuck me anymore but still wants to be in a committed relationship. Me being a horny guy, i've tried to make advances on her but she always says no for months. All I think about is fucking and this is stressful for me because I feel like i'm wasting time not having sex.

Don't get me wrong I care for this girl but at the same time I still need to fuck! What do? Going to the strip club tomorrow to let off some steam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your girl is getting it somewhere else

/thread

Your gf is definitely fucking a black dude enjoy being a cuck

hot ass.

comment sex cam now pls.

www.pegue.net/6IbE

Dude check everything chicks have needs too lol and 2 years? I'm pretty sure there's something else going on

This. Dump her OP.

Dude your girl is having sex with another man. Im sorry to tell you but why the hell else would she just not want to have sex with you out of nowhere?

C U C K
U
C
K

RIP in pepperonis man. With the ex wife for 6 years. When the sex stopped, we were fucked.

Dump her op, its not worth it

Obvious sign that your girlfriend is getting fucked by someone else. Most likely a black guy.

Time to suck up your nuts and realize it was two years wasted, then waste that hoe.

haha op getting cucked what a faggot beta ass probably still wont leave her

The funny thing is, she called me over one day and talked about how she wasn't happy being in a relationship with me and basically dumped me in a nice way. Next day she calls me up crying saying that she still loves me and blah blah blah and here we are back together. I'm scared that I may be wasting my youth on this.

>won't put out
>is a crazy bitch
>OP still has yet to break up with her

son i am disappoint

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

Leave dude, been in relationships like this in the past, it always sucks. Ditch her and go get some prime booty

sucks for you hahaha
my girl wants it from me as much as I can, usually 5 times a day

Palmela Handerson

yes, you are wasting it, I've spent ~3 year in a relationship like this (been 2 years since we broke up now)

that one day was probably the day she started fucking some dude and dumped you because she didn't to fell guilty but now she doesn't give a fuck about it and is just holding you for whatever reason

I'm thinking i'll start a tinder account for the time being and start from there. The funny thing is that when I hinted at sex one time she made a snarky joke about how I should go find a prostitute or something because she wasn't interested in dealing with my needs for sex.

She's trying to cuck you.
Using you for stability and support and gettin dicked somewhere else

Sex is part of every healthy relationship. Talk with her and why she refuses to have sex. If it doesn`t work fuck someone else or dump her. At least that`s what I`d do

Only the most beta faggots say ok to no sex lol what the fuck kind of fat fuck are you

If she doesn't let you fuck but also doesn't let you hook up with other girls then she's probably cheating on you with someone who actually makes her cum or something else.Either way you should break up unless you want to masturbate for the rest of your life

Something is not right, mentally she is going through issues that she, you, or the both of you need to deal with. It sounds like she could be having an affair though honestly. You cannot let this fester. Couples that have sex on a DAILY basis are the happiest, nevermind not at all.

Confirmed, she's fucking niggers.

this will come in handy for a lot of these type of threads

sauce plox

>cuck
pls dont tell me thats the new meme

Pretty much this

Every other day, sure, whatever.

Constantly? ... Nope.avi

This, do it now or find out yourself the hard way.

Just rip that bandaid off now, it'll be easier.

naw she's my side bitch for now

where have you been man

r/theredpill

She's cheating on you, guaranteed. Been there.

I like this. Do this OP.

Dump her, stupid.

She's most likely cheating on you but still wants the benefits of having you around without giving you anything in return. Selfish, horrible cunt and you need to leave her.

If she's somehow not cheating on you, she's still being a selfish cunt and/or you're not sexually compatible, in which case she still just wants you around for benefits that don't include sex.

Goddamn, OP. The second my gf goes longer than a week turning me down without a legitimate reason she can present to me, her ass is meeting my foot, then the pavement. What kind of beta are you?

>dubs-dubs-trips

This is easy OP. Sex is an essential part of a healthy romantic relationship. If you don't have sexual chemistry, the relationship will fall apart or become a shell of itself in short order.

Why is she suddenly asexual? Maybe it's medical and can be treated, but if she's suddenly dedicated to live asexually and you're not down with that then, well, it's time for you to part ways. Don't waste your youth with a person who doesn't share sexual passion with you, that's like the best part of a relationship.

I HAVE asked her why she doesn't want to heave sex and she just plays the "i don't know I dont feel like it" or "sorry user..."

Yes. Women lose their interest in sex and men when they feel comfortable.

Let her know that you feel like, since she doesn't want sex with you anymore, you don't feel shes interested in being with you anymore.

She will say something about how shes "happy without sex", and you can ask, okay, so you never liked sex? Why did we ever have it?

This will make her lose her shit. This logic utterly wrecks women that "are happy without sex".

Let her know you understand if she's lost interest and just move on. That's all you can do.

Make a choice. Piss or get off the pot. Either decision will have positives and negatives to it.

Fwiw: my girl slowly went from sex every day to never really wanting it. She wasn't cheating. Just had a low sex drive because of her meds. But I ended up enjoying head & lubed up hand jobs with a finger in my ass & blah blah blah...so it was chill. But I'm single now. Couldn't take not having the real thing more than once or twice a week.

Good luck

hey jesse

no wtf?
Sounds like my roommate
>Constantly fight and shit
>obviously don't have feelings for each other
>"break up" a few times
> always get back together
>complains how he always tries to fuck
>complains that he isn't spending enough money on her
>always borrows his car because her's is broken
>keeps it out for over an hour one day when she says she's just going out for 15 minutes
>Radiator ends up shitting out
>refuses to help pay for it
>her roommate says "don't know why they're together, she told me she loves spanish soccer fuck"
Get out while you can, it isn't worth hanging around anymore

So how would you go about finding another GF assuming I dump her?

RIP you

If you want to pussy out of it, tell her that the lack of sex has really killed your attraction to her and that you're done - you tried - but as much as you may like her, the relationship lacks substance.

Leave it at that, and end it.

Look Sup Forumsro, it's easy to delude yourself in a situation like this. It's rough. I know you probably love her but you have to understand, PEOPLE LIKE TO FUCK. Even women. If she just suddenly loses interest in fucking you, often times it means she is either pursuing somebody else or getting it from somebody else. You mustn't lie to yourself, and you mustn't defend her actions - you should know this to be true.

Lust is the backbone of love, and anybody who tells you differently is LYING to you. Let her know how you feel and if things don't change, you're out. Don't be a bitches' bitch.

If you want to entertain us and want play by play support you should text her about this right now. Believe it or not a lot of the people on here give god tier advice. Either way you need to get her to talk about this or you can safely assuming she's getting dicked down on the side.

>"i don't know I dont feel like it" or "sorry user..."

She's cheating. Accept it.

She is fucking someone else. Man up, dump her, and go get laid. If she loved you, she wouldn't be cheating.

Well... there are always those 'Adventure Vacations' advertised on that ancient thing named Raido.

Stop worrying about getting a new gf and focus on dealing with the current one. I missed the part where she dumped you then panicked and took you back, that's a terrible sign. She won't have sex with you because she's not attracted to you sexually and is just staying out of comfort and probably fear of hurting your feelings.

Best bet is to just break it off with her and maintain your dignity because right now you're like her little beta boy.

Stripclub just gonna give you blueballs m8.

wtf u doin bro???? gtfo that relationshop u dumb fuck!!!

Just tell her it's important for you in the relationship and if she can't give you it then sorry adios and look else where.

Also, step one: man the fuck up and trust your gut. I know you are smart enough to have gotten the feeling that something is wrong. People don't just lose the desire to not have an orgasm, and you shouldn't need an image board laden with underage school-shooters and transgenders to tell you that.

What are you, stupid? She's getting that sludge pot filled by another man.

Easy fix!

Tell her you want an open relationship, cause you have sexual needs. You still love her, you just need to get all your needs met, and want something that works for you.

When she says no, it is because she is jealous; if she says yes, once you start sniffing around other girls, she will get jealous. Then she will start fucking you out of desperation.

Bumping for extra support and attention

Aye thats fucking golden. WIN WIN either way

>once you start sniffing around other girls

> implying OP can get another grill

abandoning thread if this is not a bait thread then OP just kill yourself you sicken me

I'm going to go with this

>underage school-shooters and transgenders to tell you that

get the fuck out of that shit.
She is just using you at this point as an emotional tampon. get out while you can.

If dubs OP gtfos

Trips and he rapes her till she acclimated to this new change in her lifestyle

What if you are married with a 3 year old child and your wife doesn't want sex anymore due to being tired from watching the kid all day?

Well I don't have casual sex, so not the bar or some shit. I have plenty of female friends who are just that - friends. But if a girl wants to be romantically involved with me, it's all or nothing.

I don't really "search" for women. I have my life, separate from my romantic desires. I meet people, I befriend them, and I wait until I find someone I actually like before I make a move.

I just treat people like people, and have my own goals I'm working towards. If you want real confidence, real "you can fuck off" attitude, then you can't put people on a pedestal. Most dudes get that by fucking a bunch of women and treating them all like shit. I do it the opposite way.

>inb4 tips fedora

I friend zone shit tons of girls. I just don't place inherent value in sex, when it's a great way to catch stds and I can just jerk off. So I put value in my relationships instead. And I demand a lot from my romantic partner, and since I'm moving around a lot right now I haven't even been looking.

my man. I don't get how all these betas stick around. She is using him for his resources while he panders to her.

OP GET A GRIP!!!!

Go fucking get shredded, dress better, and start negging women, start being slightly offensive, and overall mysterious, you'll be drowning in pussy then.

idiot, leave now, you're getting fucked alright, just not physically

Are you a child?

If I don't get sex from my girlfriend, she isn't my girlfriend.

that's at least /reasonable/.

wait till he's old enough that you can trust a babysitter to cover for you so you can go out and make for sexy time before passing judgement

get a babysitter..take her out..get her drunk..fuck her brains out..duh!!

she's getting dick elsewhere. She killed your relationship when she decided to push sexual advances away. Time to kick her to the curb. She obviously doesn't respect you enough to tell you outright. Why waste any more time, emotions, money, or sanity on her.

Either the physical attraction is lost (most likely), or this Confront her on this. If nothing is set to change then leave. Sex is an important part of a relationship, no matter what some dumb fucks say.

That is a very different situation. No legitimate reason is being given in his situation and in yours it would be his fucking wife and the mother of his child you jackass

She's cheating on you.

That's a different scenario and probably requires counseling. But it also means you picked your wife poorly. But you committed, so you can't just leave. Be a man and own up. Find ways to get her breaks so she's not as exhausted and then thrill her. Don't expect change to happen in one day, but get her into it. All human beings are animals who want to fuck. You just have to tap into that part of her and she'll want it.

OP where are you, you need to weigh in on this

hey jesse

Thank you all for the advice

This...
Or, she may have had a big hormonal change such as hypothyroidism and may genuinely have zero sex drive. Is she tired? Gaining weight at a slow pace? Slower metabolism?

What will you do OP assuming this really is you?

Nope. But I'm glad someone else on Sup Forums has a similar mindset. It's the best way to live, imo

Make sure she isn't cheating on you

Call me whatever you like, but I too am in a similar relationship, only I am the one not giving my girlfriend sex; sometimes not for months.

The reason being that I've never really been attracted to her in that sense, but I still love her nonetheless. I will probably marry her one day, but I'm not sure if our intimacy issues will get better.

OP do you know what happened here?

She had met someone else.He gave her the impression that he was going to change something in his life (like maybe leave his wife/girlfriend) for her.

So she dumps you.
Then the guy backs out.
She comes back to you because ,well, she has nothing else.
And you get no sex while she lines up another one while supporting her ass.

Run man.Just fucking run.

I'm here. So i've realized that this isn't correct and that I'm basically settling for a shit relationship. I have to admit that i'm scared as shit at the thought of breaking up with her even though she tried it on me twice already. I know i'm a stupid fucking beta but this is hard to overcome. I'm thinking that i'll find other pussy on the side and if she figures out i'll tell her its because she wasn't giving me any and i needed to fuck

I'm in the same situation OP. I live with my gf, so, there isn't any chance she is doing sex with another man. She just keep all the time on vegans shut group on facebook.

your girl is fucking someone else

Be upfront about it rather than being a douche and hiding it until then. If she can't accept that you wanna bail because of her decision, than she isn't the one for you bro.

Being beta is a choice in your case. If you feel you can get pussy on the side you can get another girl after you've left the current one, just hold on to your confidence. Also if you had any sense of respect or care for the girl you'd break up with her. You'll both be happier ultimately if you do.

bump

She's holding you back friendo. Leave while you are in control of the situation and save all the face you can. Please listen and act, I want the best for you.

Check em
Respond to us for my dubs OP

Do it OP, youll get over her in a couple monthes. Dump her nudes too. You owe us that.

Good news: She wants to fuck
Bad news: Not with you