Never drank before, how much of this should I drink to feel a light buzz/ relaxed

Never drank before, how much of this should I drink to feel a light buzz/ relaxed

not much, and you should probably mix it with something

I normally chug 35%. Just drink what's left, you'll be fine.

finish it off

All of it. Quickly.

Drink the whole thing you fucking pussy

take 2-3 shots an hour at least 10 minutes apart for 2 hours. see how you feel, take more if needed.

just drink the entire bottle and chase each shot with something if you're a fucking pussy, but don't leave anything in there.

Take 2 big drinks. (it's most likely going to take your breath away so chase it with some water)

>most likely going to take your breath away
Pussy. 55+ needs a chase, 35% can be chugged.

I drink a liter of vodka a day, ask my liver anything.

>70 proof
>barely a shot left from one pint

All of it, you fucking pussy. That shit would't even give a girl scout a buzz.

faggot

I would but I doubt it would hear anything through the lesions.

Drink the whole thing faggot.

When I first drank I drank half a bottle of Hennessy before I felt anything,id say half the bottle

That isnt much at all user. Since its your first time drinking that should give you a decent buzz. Pour a shot, down it then follow with orange juice or something. Do a shot ever 5 mins or so.

>Just saw like none of its left. Yeah user thats nothing..
Maybe a shot. That'll give you a little buzz if you have a 100% empty stomach.

Hurr durr alcoholism makes me a bigger man to compensate for crippling insecurities

The physical ammount of cringe with you 14 year olds trying to sound edgy

Well for a first timer, i'd say cut it with juice since it's flavoured vodka.

Ok, ill tell you straight, flavored vodka, will get you sick motherfucker. Best way to drink it imo, if you have a shot glass, shoot one, chase it immediately with ice cold coca cola. Not pepsi, Def not juice or anything, nothing diet, but regular coca cola, this is to keep from puking up a torrent of disgust.

Also, as you dont drink, 3 shots max bro. Mix one shot with an 8oz glass of coke if youd rather mix it, but no more than 3 shots and wait. If still nothing, take one every 10-15 minutes till you get where you want to be.

How is anything I said wrong at all? That's literally NOTHING.

Don't get pissed at me because you're a lightweight faggot piece of shit who can't handle his liquor.

>14 year olds

32 and sober for 4 years, actually. kek.

I don't think you can be an alcoholic when you have less than four ounces of booze, dude.

You probably wont feel anything from that much unless you are 4ft 80lbs.

Might as well save until you get more.

Is no one noticing the shit is like 1/6th full.

I drank half of what was left. Thanks everyone.

ok nevermind, I just realized thats not a full bottle, whats left, champ it (dont mix it) and chase it with a good 2 gulps of cold cola. Dont eat, this is if you want to get buzzed. That wont do much if you mix it, drink it slow, or eat while drinking.

Also, my patented hangover cure, Alka Seltzer the original kind in the morning. Drink the powder left in the bottom of the glass too, and a cold shower. You'll be right in no time.

I drink socially and don't ego-fap to people on the internet trying to prove manliness.

No, you just try to prove how righteous and above it all you are instead.

4 shots back to back and you'll feel a tingle 8 shots and you'll be a happy man continue in this order until you cant lift the glass GO

The fact that you're even engaging me in this argument on an anonymous Cambodian fingerpainting board shows just how ego-driven you truly are, you stupid twat.

Literally and figuratively go fuck yourself.

like one shot, maybe half of one?

i usually just down the pint and go from there

Definitely thought that was some sort of aftershave at first.
That being said, either take two shots or apply liberally to your face and neck.

Dont do this your body will hate alcohol

Not that guy, but my friend has told me that a number of times. I spent a night drinking bacardi 151 with gatorade frost as a chaser. Normally chug smirnoff 35% shitty vodka at room temp.