Suzy opinion thread

Suzy opinion thread

I mean I don't see what is wrong with Suzy, she's seems like a funny, down to earth chick. She's definitely not a 10/10 by any means, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed if she let me at that ass.

Give me your honest opinion of her, no AFS shit, honesty is golden here.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/VentGrumps/comments/30bfgi/suzys_etsy_exposé_jewelry_part_3/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah, 90% agree with ya, shes good lookin in her own way..

Regardless of looks, I hate her. Unfunny tumblrina who can't take criticism.

She's a horrible, horrible person who kept Arin from being a good person.

To be fair, I wasn't seeing any criticism as opposed to like, actual baseless hate

She got fat

yeah, people hate her just to hate her. bro, she has a medical condition that fucks with her thyroid, she fluctuates weight..
arin did that to himself for putting all his cards into grumps..

dude that chick is disgusting and wtf is wrong with her eyes

This. If she's the reason Arin has become a monster devoid of passion and personality, then I hate her.

Her only crime is being the one boring and annoying person on a team of interesting and spontaneous entertainers. The only memories I have of her are when she tells long pointless stories and doesn't let anyone talk, tells other people to shut up in the middle of their own funny stories, or when she fucks with the recording while everyone tells her to stop.

She was clearly only on GG because she is dating Arin and I'm glad she's a non-presence these days.

...But then they added Brian. His crimes are worse. He's not only unfunny and constantly interrupting - he doesn't even have tits. IMO he's worse than Suzy ever was.

well arin got out of animation because he was putting all his marbles in the grumps bag. now thats what he is falling into. i dont think it was ever suzys fault.
shes is a bit boring and a little obnoxious when it comes to her gaming, but i dont think that deserves hate. and yeah, brian is more boring

She's horrendous, but it doesn't matter.

Game Grumps went very far downhill about 6 months after Danny got on board. Before that, mainly when Jon was around, it was my second favorite YouTube channel after Cinemassacre.

>That ass ain't Suzy's

Brian is a faggot. cant stand the fact he pushes hes a "science major" all the time. we get it...you wasted your time in school to be in a shit band and sometimes appear on grumps.

She has fecal algebra syndrome

m.reddit.com/r/VentGrumps/comments/30bfgi/suzys_etsy_exposé_jewelry_part_3/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true
She's a fucking twat stain. Everytime I hear her voice I find myself wanting to scratch my asshole with a fire poker.

Married, she's married to Arin.

She's the GG Yoko Ono.

Would fuck face/10

I personally find her annoying as shit but shes got a nice ass

moar like this?

The picture on the right is Chelhellbunny

Cringed on "who's your daddy"
Ross is not funny.

She called the fans a piece of shit when they exposed her during the etsy scam shit, shes not funny, too much makeup, and gets in the way for shit

Disgusting without make up

why are you selfposting so much tonight, snoozie
are you trying to get as much merch $$$ as possible before blizzard shuts your ass down for ripping off their shit?

She was always fat.

What a convenient excuse for a fat chick.

She doesn't have a face, it's pretty much entirely makeup.

I hate her because she has come to have a fanbase and is able to monetize her stupid shit on youtube *entirely* by riding on the wake of Arin's success. Without her boyfriend, she'd be nothing/nobody.

She's not a self-made success, she's a leech.

And she's obnoxious and not attractive. Blech.