/trans/

Rumours go here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

>£100 Mio for the black Michael Bradley

is that Olivia Giraffe

i hope wijnaldum works out for liverpool, if he doesnt they will never buy a player off us again for a silly price and it would be good to still have that rip off connection

>be laverplel

end of the season

>were gonna sign Goatse la. Klopp has him wrapped up gonna win the league la big marque signing

Gotze says hes staying at Bayern

>only agent talk la he'll be a red before the end of the winda la

Gotze signs for Dortmound

>never wanted him la at least he didnt go to spurs

Liverpool sign a player who played for relegated Newcastle last season for 10 million more than Gotze would have cost

>Whynaldum is the new pogba la

>wenger tried to sign a guy 2 years ago according to agent
>says it failed because reasons
>city sign him 2 years later

POTTERY.

>Van Laal

Reminder Andy Carroll is a record signing for 2 premier league clubs

>Sturridge
>Origi
>Ings
>Firmino
>Coutinho
>Wijnaldium
>Mane

literally all of these players could hit double figures lads

Yellow cards?

just fuck my shite ap la

goals m8

i want to do this to you germany

lel the same he has said for the last decade

For a good reason

Best header of the ball in world football

reminder that before selling Kanté, this big boy was Leicester's record transfer

If Giroud went to a midtable PL club instead of Arsenal Liverpool would have bought him for £30m+ by now

who

Literally the white benteke

>blushing but dressed like a complete tart

What's there to blush about? Bitches in hentai always blush like they're some nuns whilst being complete whores.

white black craig bellamy
ftfy

Giroud would be doing so much better if he played with a quality finisher. Giroud when he played with Welbeck was always better for Arsenal and when he played with Benzema for France he was great.

If Wenger signed a new striker, Giroud would do a lot better.

>hentai

And that's why you're a retard. It's also her brother.

He's a lazy shit

Why is a thread about transsexuals on spee?

>all these players could hit double figures

Doubtful, and even then that won't be enough with Moreno and Mignolet unironically being first choice.

Sturridge is the only potential 20+ a season guy and he's too injury prone

karius is first choice you nutter

>implying these players will get in ahead of Milner,Lallana and Henderson who Klopp seems to love

the english lads are getting benched

>Every year since Twitter was invented.png

>Milner
>ever getting benched

Doubt.jpg

it's happening

>mfw someone in England thought Firmino was good

liverpool doesn't count as england tbf

>inb4 no strikers signed and Wenger crowing about Welbeck being "like a new signing" when he comes back

dunga please leave

Better than Hulk 2bh

>I don't rate Firmino

You trying to claim Welbeck coming back ISN'T LANS?

Mind boggling.

I'm hearing Balotelli to Arsemal

>I rare Firmino

Firmino was great in 2nd half of season with Klopp when he settled, scored 9 in 16 games and presses hard

>that lean

signing of the season confirmed

>Firmino was great

need to go back to basics

shaky camera shots of things drawn poorly on sheets of paper

Ah yes, let's just stack 7 attacking players on the field and totally ignore the balance of the rest of the team.

Liverpool's midfield and defence are still a joke, and their attack is full of overrated memes

Daily Reminder Liverpool with Rape Arsecucks 3-0 on Day 1.

How come they don't want me man

Literally who?

klopp is really good looking.

and he fucking knows it.

I suppose anything is good looking compared to your fat, ugly, manlet, ginger haired autistic self, huh?

Pathetic.

B-b-but it works for Madrid and Barca, la!

Luan
He is better than Memegol and Memesus

any reason for that unnecessarily harsh post?

Leicester were in for him. They still in for him?

I forgot about Olympics. He'll probably be signed after that.

Any reason for you to use a trip? Any reason for you being so fat? Any reason for you being so ugly? Any reason for you walking towards the camera? Any reason for you being alive?

Is he any good? Not comparatively, but in general.

Still irritates me that Britain doesn't do Olympic Football. We could actually try using our Youths there to give them tournament experience.

it's becoming an expected occurrence for Arse to get memed out on the first day of the season m8

I know it's a meme but I can't even find 2016 YouTube videos for luan that aren't complete shit. Is he any good?

>Any reason for you to use a trip? Any reason for you being so fat? Any reason for you being so ugly? Any reason for you walking towards the camera? Any reason for you being alive?

behave.

>this guy is actually being defended on Sup Forums

What a time to be alive

i dislike him, too but that post i replied to was beyond cringe. self-embarrasing.

He is good but started boozing and partying,
Maybe not playing with shit teammates will give him a boost, his ceiling is Douglas Costa

No it wasn't. He's right. Why the fuck is he wearing a trip? If he didn't want to be ridiculed for his appearance, he shouldn't have posted it on Sup Forums.

Grow the fuck up.

It's beyond pathetic, trips have been around so long shitposting that people ACTUALLY defend them. If they knew what they were talking about and weren't 99% of the time mental cases, it'd be bearable.

So he did a Balotelli? Neat. Why does this always happen to people with talent?

>You now remember Giovani Dos Santos being the next GOAT.

190kg getting absolutely blown the FUCK out

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Oops!

today i will remind them

also wayyyynaldum was actually 25m

That's actually the klopp impersonater

>be Arsecuck
>don't buy anybody
>fail to win anything for a 13th year
>w-w-we overachieved!
>w-w-we got top 4!!!
>w-w-wait till the w-w-window! w-w-wenger w-w-w-will b-b-buy people!
>doesn't
>FUCKING WENGER OUT!
>Arsecucks don't get it's the board who makes the money decisions
>their ((('''fans'''))) think that wenger controls the money

LOVING. EVERY. LAUGH.

Enjoy fucking AKPOM LITERALLY FUCKING WHO ((((''''leading'''')))) the line against Liverpool.

Enjoy your ARSE-raping lol.

is dortmund actually going to be good again? schurle and gotze will probably still suck and that defense is kind of shit still but dembele looks amazing

>yfw liverpool are signing shit tier championship players and 40 years from Germany while United are signing the cream of the crop and will win the league again while signing about Hillsborough

You don't know shit mate.

Ofc Wenger is in charge of the transfer policy. He's just a mean bastard.

No. You don't know shit.

>ANTONIO CONTE will not have total control of transfers when he takes over at Chelsea this summer.

Oh, look at that. A manager doesn't have total control over his transfers. I mean, it'll be totally impossible the same shit happens with Wenger. It's not like, oh, I dunno, the signings didn't happen until after the stadium was complete.

No. You're wrong. The board literally spent half a billion on a Ranch instead of funding transfers. Wenger doesn't have the ability to just buy who he wants. He can't go and drop £105m on a single player.

>Manchester United are considering a £54m bid for Real Madrid forward James Rodriguez, 25.

That's clearly just a stick to poke Jewventus with but that would be a steal for a top 10 player considering Liverpool spent similar amounts on Mane and Rickie Lambert

>Gazidis reckons Arsenal's current squad is good enough to win the Premier League and insists the club won't make expensive signings for the sake of it

Yeah. Sure sounds like Wenger is in charge. He's a scapegoat and a figure head for you idiots to rage at.

Either it's stupid to buy players for the sake of it, or WENGER OUT because he doesn't buy players for the sake of it. Of course, people will go "b-b-but Higuain is worth £80m!!!" and screech that it should happen, at which point I go back to the fact the board don't care.

Whatever, enjoy your eternal top 4 and irrelevance.

have you lads realised that pogs is actually not going to united LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

holy shit 5 hours ago but I'm still laughing lmao

120M for an unproven nigger like what the fuck

>Unproven

he wouldnt start in barca madrid or buyern midfields so no he is unproven, Kroos is better FFS

>it's that czech utd fan again lmao

And yet Madrid was considering selling Kroos to buy Pogba. It really makes you think, Paco.

>Kroos
it was James but it didnt happen and tbqh Pogba is not really needed there he would be bench or play at CDM where he really sucks playing

>Barcelona international adviser Ariedo Braida has revealed the Spanish giants were keen on signing Manchester United summer transfer target Paul Pogba. However, Juventus asking for a world-record transfer fee forced them to end their interest in the midfielder.

Kroos. City wanted Kroos, which would have frred up money and position for Pogba.

Florentino is not a retard and wont pay fucking 120M for a player that is not really needed, thats a good advice and I'm glad they listened
but Real wont sell him, the only player they considered selling was James

That is why Perez didn't buy him.
You said he wasn't good enough for Madrid or Barca, and you were wrong.

but he isnt he is not better than Kroos, Modric, and he sucks at CDM he is good enough for the bench
maybe in farca he could start over Rakitic and thats arguable

He is genuinely shit though

Bla, bla, bla. Both teams tried to buy him, Paco. And Chelsea is supposed to have offered 90M, as well.

Who let the pinoy faggot back in?

Sanogo

L A N S
A
N
S

>Liverpool will never EVER sign a left back

lmao but everybody is glad they didnt and the deal is not even done so stfu and wait until is done
besides manure squad is still shit even with him

>>b-but everybody is glad they didnt and the deal is not even done so stfu and wait until is done
>besides manure squad is still shit even with him

LMAO.

>35 yo Ibra and wayne shitney are their best players

>Florentino is not a retard