I need your help Sup Forumsros, and please be serious. I'll explain in the comments

i need your help Sup Forumsros, and please be serious. I'll explain in the comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorgasmia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP here

So I'm a 19 year old male virgin and I'm having some problems with ejaculating with my gf. She's gone down on me twice and sucked my dick for at least 10-15 min each time but I can't cum! I don't know what's wrong with me. I can typically cum within 2-5 minutes just masturbating, and the second time she went down on me I had decided not to jack off for a week before it.
Is there something I need to do? Please help me because my gf is feeling like its her fault and that she's not good enough.

Could it possibly be my nervousness because she's my first gf and I've never been blown before.

Hi OP
So I am 21, I first started having sex at 14. For the first two or three years after I lost my virginity I couldn't easily cum from bjs. It wasn't the girl, it felt great, I just couldn't cum unless I jerked it myself. But after some time idk, I started getting more sensitive? Or maybe the bjs got better.

23 here, started with 16, can confirm. Probably bj's getting better aswell as you getting more used to it, being less nervous. GL

nah never heard of anyone who had that problem maybe except for old men. have you tried trying harder?

Maybe it's just a mixture of nervousness and I need better bjs? I don't have anything to compare it to but sometimes her jaw will relax and her teeth will graze my dick. But like I said, no comparison.

haha yeah that's not exactly the greatest feeling, but that shouldn't kill your ability to cum after a reasonable amount of time. just try to stop worrying about it, if she's confused what's wrong try to explain it to her

We talked about it and she thought that one day we should masturbate in front of each other and when I got to the point of no return them she'll suck it. Almost as if I'm training my dick to cum for her lol

Also thaks for feedback

It's nerves OP

Focus on her too and make it more about the journey than the destination

You COULD have this, not saying you do, but you never know...
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorgasmia

Tell her to swirl her head in a circle while she sucks you off

Wow, that actually helps a lot haha. I've been so focused on cumming for her that I haven't been truly enjoying the fact that the girl I love is blowing me.
Thanks bro.

Well, I can cum on my own just fine. But I'll keep it in mind.

for example, sounds like a keeper!
and obviously

Does that help a lot?

Have you tried anal sex with you gf ?

Nothing like a young tight asshole to make you come.

Yeah I hope it gets better. The last thing I want is for her to feel incompetent. And she REALLY wants to make me cum. So it's just as frustrating for her.

We're waiting for any kind of penetrative sex. I know it's weird, but it's what we decided.
Although it would probably help though lol

It will get better, don't worry. As someone said before, try to enjoy the journey and worry less about finishing, you'll eventually get there. Since she's apparently quite supportive she won't mind. Godspeed

Thanks man.

y'all have been a great help tonight. My nerves are a little less crazy now. I hope everything goes well with y'all.
Goodnight/b/