Other urls found in this thread:

cyber.sci-hub.bz/MTAuMTAzNy8wMDEyLTE2NDkuNDQuMS4zNA==/[email protected]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not willing to make life easier for his grandparents
>thinking the whole world revolves around him
what a punk kid desu

>people consider themselves Trans before they hit puberty

Liberals are so fucked

Yeah makes me think that it is a mental illness and I don't understand why our government allows them to do things that further their delusions and forces their sickness on the normal people.

God is so fucking dead.

This tbqh

I don't have any issues with trans people, but the idea that a kid would understand the ramifications of that kinda shit before like 15-16 is naive

>posting this gay-ass comics on a sport board
Go fuck yourself transgendered fuck

Wow... This really made me think

lel fucking millennial scum

>i identify as a tree and if you don't indulge my delusions and pretend i'm a tree instead of a human then you are literally oppressing me

I just don't understand how they can make that decision before their hormones kick in

What kind of autist asks personal questions like that? It's pretty rude tbqh

The response in the second panel should be "Mind your own fucking business, asshole"

it's because they have a mental illness and instead of treating them for said illness. Doctors and psychiatrists allow them to delude themselves in their fantasy to keep from killing themselves.

>Drinking with a friend at college
>makes some racial comment
>Chick next to him calls him a racist
>With a straight face at the top of his lungs he shouts that he identifies as a black women and that she needs to stop oppressing him before he sits back down and starts drinking again
>mfw

>Him

the nba took away the all star game from MJ because lawmakers want peoiple with cocks to piss in the mens room. they are literally opressing MJ

These loons make up conversations they had.
>this racist Christian Republican preacher called me a Muslim nigger dyke today when I was in the grocery line

>a 14 year old is unable to consent to giving someone access to their body but able to consent to mutilating their genitals for the rest of their life

Is one supposed to move to the middle East to avoid having their children warped by all this degeneracy?
If you best off to trannys kys

>this is what your ancestors fought for

lmao, have fun dealing with mental diseased fags Angloscum

That would make more sense for gay people than trans. Sexual orientation and gender identity aren't really related. A kid isn't going to know what he's sexually attracted to before puberty, because he isn't sexually attracted to ANYTHING before then.

For trans people, who receive gender-specific cues from the time they're born, preferences for which they'd rather be treated would be apparent much sooner.

But kids are dumb, and change their minds a lot. Something as big as what gender they present themselves as shouldn't be left up to them. Would you want to be known as "The guy who used to think he was a girl when he was in elementary school"?

your friend is based as shit

>Liberals say that the 1% shouldn't influence the 99%
>proceed to say that the 99.8% should accommodate the 0.02%

is this real. poes law in full effect at this point

>it's a loser tripcuck comes into a thread like we give a shit about his opinion and when he posts

what aren't you cool and funny like him?

I used to play with a metal drummer that looked exactly like him

Trans are just gay people who are homophobe so they just change their gender

ITT: faggot transgender freak wants people to accept him.

Lmao kid you must have no friends and got ripped apart in highschool, like you should, freak

because I'm lame.

against me is one of my favorite bands but after tom went trans it sucks. actually white crosses sucked too so maybe its not the trans thing

don't like facts huh? that's ok most liberals don't

This shit is fucking dumb

their dipshit liberal parents present it to them as a choice

"here you go peter i bought you dollies and a dress to wear just in case. look at me i'm so lgbtq friendly aren't i great"

I can provide a million academic sources if need be, but take my word for it, the misdiagnosis rate of gender dysphoria in children ranges from 40%-70%. That's ludicrously high and doesn't justify any sort of treatment, let alone irreversible hormone replacement

The funny thing is that you actually have it the wrong way around. In one study, most of the participants who came back for a second testing no longer met the diagnostic criteria for gender dysphoria, but more than half identified as gay. The DSM methodology is so retarded that it identifies homosexuality more accurately than what it's supposed to

desu anyone using girls bathrooms isn't that big a problem unless they were leaning over the cubicle doors

>I'm a faggot in denial
There's no such thing as a feminine penis

>another irrelevant tripcuck
Why do you trip anyways you fucking turd?

>Gender doesn't shape the brain

so irrelevant I've never heard of him

It's one thing when it's an adult. It's not a big deal to just let them live with their mental illness and go about their lives.

But with a kid, it might just be a phase of trying things out. Encouraging that would be socially-damaging. Kids are stupid and think that social hierarchies within their peer group are the most important things in the world

>make a sports related thread
>talk about sports in it
>get deleted and banned
>this blatant Sup Forums garbage stays

That teacher needs to lay down Dr Money's study on that bitch

because it triggers anons, what other reason would anyone need?

Reeeeee male brains and female brains ARE different from birth. You cant fucking change your genetics because you identify as a girl.

Wahhh wahh im still red/green colorblind mommy, but Im a girl, girls dont get this colorblindness! Shitlord genetics! Accept my pronouns and how I identify!!!!

this.

I grew up as an only child and the only people around my age in my family were my 7 female cousins. As I hung out with them of course they made me play dolls and dress up and for a while it was fun and fine. Then I grew up and now I don't. I didn't want to be a girl or anything, I was just figuring things out.

actually, this thread will 404 any minute, so here:

cyber.sci-hub.bz/MTAuMTAzNy8wMDEyLTE2NDkuNDQuMS4zNA==/[email protected]

Other sources I'd have to provide through my university portal, so I'm not sure if they'd work for user.

Do you want to be a trap?

>girls don't get this colorblindness
is that true?