Why did Lebron ruin Steph Curry's life?

Why did Lebron ruin Steph Curry's life?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/sports/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/ayesha-curry-rips-refs--nba-again-after-steph-s-game-6-ejection-042702561.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he didn't the NBA only moved the all-star game because New Orleans is a bigger market city and would make more money. They are only using the LBGT law as an excuse to move it.

Because the NBA is Lebron's league.

He came to reclaim what was his. Curry was a casualty.

Charlotte is #22 metro area

New Orleans is #46

It is the duty of the alpha male to keep the beta in his place.

why does everybody love lebron all of a sudden?

because they don't know the NBA finals were a scripted movie

Damn Curry feels like he wants to commit suicide any moment now.

Has there been any announcement it's going to New Orleans? I thought its just rumors

because he ruined steph curry's life and wiped his asshole and balls all over his smug light skinned face

I think most people on here just hate steph and lebron was the one who fucked his shit up.

Everyone loves a winner.

A whole 2 years worth of Curry dick sucking by the media and Lebron spent 3 games dismantling him mentally and physically.

Really was so enjoyable to watch. Not even a LeBron fan but watching that smug little dancing fuccboi get absolutely assraped to the point where he was too shook to even drive to the rim.

Making retarded passes leading to turnovers, chucking up shots when he was cold and others were hot, committing stupid fouls and him and his attention-whore wife having a meltdown in game 6.

All capped off perfectly in game 7 with Kyrie sinking the big 3 over his face and then proceeding to get shut down by Kevin Love.

No amount of titles with this stacked roster will ever heal the humiliation of that absolute legacy destroying series for ol Stephanie.

Ab so fucking lutely. Well stated good sir.

Even better

hell yea

Someone cap this, I'm a retard and can't handle that. Eloquently put anons.

>LeFamily Man

Doesn't New Orleans have the smallest market in the league?

because he was the underdog of the Finals against the smug and insufferable Warriors.

this tbhfam

>his attention-whore wife having a meltdown in game 6.
why is she hated and how did she meltdown ?

yahoo.com/sports/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/ayesha-curry-rips-refs--nba-again-after-steph-s-game-6-ejection-042702561.html

I miss these threads.

wtf i love Canada again

well put eh

But she's not wrong.

@69681983 (You)

>watch the mini movie thing the nba did of the finals
>not one instance of curry being blocked makes it in

>CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, CURRY

newfags.

@69682286
that's the gayest image i've ever seen on this board, kys

nba noob here,what happened?