Has Sup Forums ever met a famous actor/celebrity in real life before?

Has Sup Forums ever met a famous actor/celebrity in real life before?

pic unrelated

Yup, a lot of them when I worked at Magic mountain as a kid

who is that guy on the right?

yea, me on the left

Brendan was a big guy

yes, plenty. briefly worked for Disney and live in a tourist destination. my all-time top celeb meet was Mickey Rourke. dude was getting sloshed at a bar and i bought him round. Salma Hayek was hot but shorter than i thought she'd be. shit, aren't they all? Sofia Vergara was the hottest.

When were these taken? I haven't seen a picture of Brendan taken in 2016

Yup. George Takei was in town for a ST convention.
Made him lunch; got his autograph.

I was a kid when I met Arnold way before he became the Guvahnatah. Also chatted with Sean Penn when he was eating/drinking at a restaurant I was working at at the time

>chatted with Sean Penn
Was this before or after he beat up Madonna?

Bobby flay asked me directions once.

no it was around 2005. The restaurant I worked at had an open kitchen and because there were only 2 of us making food for the last hour bar crowd he came up and started asking me a bunch of questions about the wood oven

I saw Sean Penn at a restaurant in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with the wood oven, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen pizzas in his hands without paying.

The waitress was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the pizzas and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her beating her to a pulp.

>pic unrelated
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Omg is he okay?

brendan defined my late childhood/early teenage years with his movies, and i feel like i'd just want to thank him for that. maybe give him some cash. would that be inappropriate?

My mom met Ahnold back when he was just /fit/. At least I don't think he was doing movies yet, he certainly wasn't as big as he got yet and was still bodybuilding.

I met a few of the Food Network stars at a book signing, and I'm actually related to David Copperfield. Not like we're close or anything but we are blood relatives.

He's still in debt for his alimony

He'll be fine

>Has Sup Forums ever met a famous actor/celebrity in real life before?

My closest brush to celebrity was years back when Tom Clancy replied to one of my posts on Usenet.

I also saw WWII - Korean War fighter ace Gabby Gabreski at an air show at Selfridge Air National Guard base back in 2001 and wanted to get an autograph, but there was such a big crowd I ended up not bothering. He died the next year.

me on the right

Johnny Depp shot a scene for Black Mass on my front porch.

Was pretty neat

Yes.