WB is shitting out crap superhero movies and their taking the superhero genre with it. Proof...

WB is shitting out crap superhero movies and their taking the superhero genre with it. Proof? Just look at Civil Wars opening weekend box office, people were expecting 200,2010 million but it suffered opening weekend cause of how *beep* BvS was, it put people off. WB is gonna kill the golden age of superhero movies and theyll go the way of the westerns . Thanks a lot. Dick heads.

user I'm going to shit in your mouth and then light it on fire, and then use your partly molted cockgobbler as an ashtray while I make sweet music to your mothers funny regions.

>wanting capeshit to continue
>*BEEP*
Low quality bait

>weekend cause of how *beep* BvS was
>*beep*

Well I'm sorry to hear that.

does *beep* mean great?

I'm loving this Marvelet meltdown

Cuz now

I liked BvS more than Civil War t b h. They both had their good moments, and bad moments (the demon bugs / time travel scene in BvS for example) but really, Marvel is the 1 killing capeshit by releasing the same movie every year (twice). Marvel is like the Call of Duty of capeshit and DC is like the Halo. With CoD you get nearly the same product every time and with Halo you get mostly the same with much more creativity

Evans poster is having a meltdown
>Beep
Enjoy your ban

hahahaha oh your so wrong.

>if I keep saying it maybe it'll become true!

Never thought of that. It actually does make sense user.

>1.jpg
Remember happier times?

At least you agree that both MoS and BvS are gigantic turds, and that BvS is one of the worst superhero movies ever made.

I'm not a pea brained simpleton like you, so no.
Batman v superman and mos were great in my opinion.

So ratings only matter when it comes handy, right, 1.jpg?
Very glad almost no one shares that opinion.
Snyder is a hack, he is reminded of that everytime he releases one of his flicks, and maybe now he'll get the message considering he's running DC's MCU into the ground.

>1.jpg
>1.jpg
I need some summer employment while I'm off school. Can you get me a job at WB?

>1.jpg going back to droning
I don't understand, didn't you say the other day that company wars were pointless?
Or is it just that you desperately tried to stop everyone from laughing at the DCEU?

>enjoy your ban
>DCuck thinks anyone cares about his crying
You are alone.

I don't remember Halo being a failure hated by everyone.

But lets give OP a break here.

Imagine never winning anything in your whole life, just let him "win" his capeshit wars.

He's mentally less than a child

Funny of you to say considering you spent more than 6 months shitposting about capeshit wars, and now that you got your ass destroyed you say
>i-it's not important
Oh, I bet you would be shitting up the board if BvS hadn't failed.
Get BTFO.

>based Terrio
>Based Zack
>underrated Cavill and Gadot
>Cute Amy Adams
>Warner would not jeopardize the two biggest heroes on the face of the planet with a bad movie
What went so right.

Who isn't? It's funny and sad to watch.

They realised the MCU films are the transformers of superhero movies (transformers is slightly better).

I wonder what's going through their mind right now.

Don't bully them

Funny because that movie you just posted is the one that's going to ensure that Wonder Woman flops.

>Summer job
>School

Marvelkeks confirmed underage

What you just said doesn't even make any sense or relate to my post.

Think before you post

I'm 25 and working on my masters degree, user.

I wouldn't be surprised. Most Sup Forums marveldrones are either 12-15 or 39-45

Pretty depressing, for them.

Sure you are

Transformers The Last Knight
Comes out one week after Wonder Woman, and it's going to put down yet another DCEU movie.
Quite good.
This is what Snyder deserves.

And most DCEU drones are...
Welll, there are none anymore.

You are so fucking mad at MCU's success.
I absolutely love it.
Hope more DC movies fail to see you even more angry.

Only one mode DC drone exists on Sup Forums: the 1.jpg spammer.

Yeah, he must be afraid since he's the last of his kind.