OP took 700mg of daphnes, new thread. Old thread:

OP took 700mg of daphnes, new thread. Old thread:
>696604687

comeback to us, OP!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3RNwJfLGzlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, I had a Gateway. Pentium 66mhz, 16mb ram and 256mb HDD. Ran DSL on it until about five years ago just for shits.

bury nice gril is unofficial mascot for benetripping.

all aboard next stop space place

why start a new thread? old 1 only has 250 posts

250 is post limit before it sages

since when? did it change today or something?

It's been that way since the last ten years.... 250 posts, 150 images.

lol no, it's 300 posts. image limit is 150 though but 150 images doesnt cause it to sage

do'h. 50 short!

numbers are hard, it happens. we're already here though so continue the party!!

>700mg
lol?

you feel heavy and your wrists feel itchy and empty

Benadryl is the craziest substance Ive ever taken

I'm thinking about dropping 500mg, but I know if I do I'll start trying to induce psychosis on people.

word

do it

op is dead again

did a lot of stuff on beny
with my friends(but actually alone)

never again

OP of old thread here

Keep hearing random noises, nothing crazy though. I want to fap to get rid of the restless feeling. It made me paradoxically extremely relaxed yet restless, if the urge to move constantly was gone it would be pretty enjoyable. No intense hallucinations or anything but it hit me pretty hard

Ripping the bong all day while butt naked will beat that freaky drug any time

Thanks user. You're always there to enable me.

That's weird tho. I don't remember eating the other 250mg. Ohwell. Down the hatch!

300. Get it right faggot. It's like kindergarten in here

Stare at the wall and watch shadows morf into things, it's extremely trippy

everyone i know who has done a lot like me says please stop you dont want this trip

yeah sadly there isnt much u can do to stop being jittery

Yeah. It's pretty magical. It's a nice reminder that no matter how fucked the world seems at times, it's actually so much weirder. And I think people just don't even know.

Like, think about this. Anyone can just go to a gasoline station, pay $20 and have a 5 gallon bomb capable of blowing the shit out of some random person's house. But they don't.

It kind of makes me comfortable knowing how easily it would be for America to burn, and yet people don't either because they're lazy or stupid. They have to invent these really convoluted, theatrical methods when they want to be evil, but it could be so much easier.

seriously you're blocking signals in your brain and trusting some dude you saw online

Like, think about Benedryl. It's OTC and basically the date rapiest drug out there. Just put it in alcohol to mask the flavor, and you've got a concoction that if it doesn't outright put a person to sleep, at least makes them so absent minded that they just follow whatever you make them do.

I don't know how, but there must be a way to extract the little bit of 25mg in those huge pills, and concentrate it into a potent powder. You could, for instance, put it in a person's meal or drink everyday and essentially have a mind slave. And it's OTC, and cheap as dirt. People just don't even realize how crazy it is.

fucking memelord

Everyone knows that Sup Forums is a trusted source of honest information when it comes to Benedryl specifically.

Everything else is to be held suspect, but Sup Forums and Benedryl make sense together.

but at the same time there are those people actually do fucked up shit like that, but they are so rare they are almost non existent. those few people though sadly get 1000000000000000000 times too much attention than they should. but overall humanity isnt truly evil, or at least we show restraint to our bad side

if user could even spell acetylcholine i would feel more comfortable

you're going to make so many people see spiders

and dead people...

I can't really explain away the gasoline bombs. That's just a waste of good gasoline, and bombable houses. I think that's why it's so rare. You get the occasional arson, but even that has a purpose in the long run. Insurance claims, motivation to build anew, excitement!

What about the people who want to turned into mind slaves though? I am genuinely curious to know what percentage of the population would feel more comfortable being essentially empty shells. Because, I think it's something that at least a few decimal points want, but would never ask for. Possibly a lot more than just a few decimal points.

At that point it isn't even about good vs. evil anymore. It's just people bein' weird to each other, which we might as well, because it's only reality anyways. What else is there to do?

just you reposting images with text you stole

It's okay. Spiders are psychic y'know. That's why you feel fear when you see them--it's actually THEIR fear, as they stare at this awesome giant that beholds them from afar. Think about that. What does it look like from the spiders' perspective?

The sooner humans figure this out, the better.

I accidentally started asking for whispers about everything that could ever exist, and that was years ago. So from now on everything I say is plagiarized. There's no more originality left in my version of universe. It's okay tho.

It's nice.

fuck off already you straight edge autist its so obvious

you havent even smoked weed, you're just being a little fag

fucking shitty /s4 meme

>my favorite psych is weed xD

nice

>his friends leave him to have fun at night while he posts here

he-.... actually i feel bad

Do you guys even have any fun tripping off of diphenhydramine?
The body load is shitty.

It's maybe my favorite. And I've had everything short of K.

eveyone says dont, but you will anyway

just like me

just know... i told you not to, just like me

i dont believe this is real

Well, yeah. I have.
Thats why I know about the body load.

dph is a joke, stop when you can

those people died, the spiders are fake, your spiders make you tired, and you could just take nyquil and trip a bit before you fall asleep insted

fuck dph

Okay.
The body load feels nice to me, for some reason. I just sort of relax, and let it take over, instead of fighting to maintain control. It feels good to remind my body how to be one with gravity. I'm usually too tense, too flexed throughout the day.

I don't do it anymore.
Thats why I asked if these people have any fun doing this shit.

they dont

they either need to find out or they want to tell people they dont want to know

weird if you think about it

seriously though you'd rather do DXM and listen to the doom soundtrack

dph will leave you uncomfortable in the shower making drawings in the drips in the tiles

Op body dead but mind will live on

word i think

It's the word of the day.

I have Benadryl in my cabinet right now. I've been taking 25mg a night to help go to sleep.

Tempted.

what happens if you do a lower dose of it? like 200mg. anyone have experience?

nigger what the fuck? i ate a bottle of benedryl once and it was the worst fucking high i have EVER had. is there a point to this thread

yeah its dph is shit

Welp, I'm 275mg and a half hour into it, and things are a little different. It's like my senses just put on a lower resolution--I can still recognize the objects in my room from memory, but they look fuzzy. We'll see how long it takes before I can type an intelligible message still.

Well, these are just my opinions and experiences, Gasoline aint as easy to ignite as movies make it seem. A 5 gallon BOMB? Shit dont blow like that. But first and foremost, those people you say invent the convoluted theatrical methods to be evil are the ones that are actually fucked up enough to do that, which means they aint thinking right in the first place. Fuck, my dad used to smoke while filling up at the gas station all the time, I've gotten back in my car on a cold day, and gotten back out to remove the pump handle, and gotten a pretty good shock, it didnt blow up or cause a fire, you have to have just the right ratio of fumes, etc. Real life aint movies, and people doing that kind of shit in real life are usually so far off their rocker that they aint thinking straight in the first place. And for benadryl hell, they've taken all the good shit off the market, or, re formulated it. Shit what was that great otc cough medicine, Sudafed or something, that used to work like a charm till they changed it to bec. of druggies? I remember taking it as a kid and feeling just fine afterwards, till they took out the actual shit that did anything. Fucking pussies.

>I'm 275mg and a half hour into it
calm down that's basically a weed hangover

is it enjoyable?

youtube.com/watch?v=3RNwJfLGzlQ

This is kind of funny / entertaining to watch. WARNING: turn sound down for the explosion. It's loud.

I think so.

some people enjoy the altered state.

I for one hate manually breathing, but have to admit as a music major, it does change auditory perception.

It also changes visual perception, things jitter in and out of existence.

But in my opinion, the awesomeness doesn't outweigh the fact that its horrible for you, creates massive dehydration, and muscle weakness to the point that it is hard to breath, make a fist, lift your arm, move around, or even swallow water to combat the dehydration.

There is something to be gained, but honestly, this drug lets you know EXACTLY the damage it causes to your body in real-time...the slight audio and visual changes are not worth it imo.

BUT it is your life, and you may be looking for something totally different than me, so by all means, enjoy your legal high however you want.

diphenhydramine is some wierd shit
i took a few and it felt like everything had stopped. i curled up in the fetal position in my bed for about 4 hours. and spiders. that was the only drug i really got spiders with

How many people were in car when jfk was assasinated do you recall?

All of them. All the people, in spirit.

How many people were in the car.

i am so unbelievably drunk right nowe i didnt know this was possible lol

>drunk
Google Mandela effect

I never had the spiders or any kind of insects.
I just always saw lazy, lingering smoke. Like someone was sitting by me smoking.