Alright, here's my situation:

Alright, here's my situation:
I've been dating the same girl for almost two years now. We've been having sex for most of that time. No matter what I read or what I change, I haven't made her orgasm. Granted, we're both in different states for college so that makes our sex life much more difficult to maintain. But I still feel bad. I feel like an awful partner and lover. I feel very self conscious when we have sex. I guess I'm glad she's not faking one. But whenever I tell her how I feel about this, I feels like she sugarcoat a things for me so she won't make me feel bad. I need someone to tell me straight up if it's me...she says it's not. Any advice is welcome. I'm honestly just sort of using this as a journal.

What size is your dick OP?

Maybe she's one of those chicks that has a hard time cumming with a partner. I know that's a thing.

Bumping for OP. Losing your journal when you've just got it would be Shit.

Average...5.5 inches or so. Not disappointing but not anything to complain about

Really? Not OP but I haven't really had a girl like that. I had one that usually finished after me so I'd have to use my fingers but never one that didn't finish because it was sex.

Yeah that's fine but maybe her ex was bigger? Maybe your dick is small to her?

You're a Hemmie

OP I was just like your gf and I got into hypnotism to make myself a little more sensitive.

Hypnotism is a practice with results made from repetition. So if you DO go with my suggestion, it's gonna take time.

That's the thing...we are each others first and only

Don't feel awful, if orgasms were an important thing to her she would make that known.
Sure they're cool and all but it's really not as important to some women.

You sure about that? Might be a good idea just to ask again.

No man, I trust her. Otherwise I wouldn't keep a long distance relationship for this long

do you love this 'girl'?

Has she ever had a solo orgasm? Can she get herself off? If so ask her for pointers. Some chicks just don't get off with us banging em and foreplay but can go wild on their own due to not having uh I guess the "pressure" of someone else being around.

Talk to her and see what the fuck happens. If not just make sure you are both happy when you finish up.

Shits not always perfect but if you guys won't conversate you probably won't get your soloution. Goodluck.

if you do;
shes got someone on the side, fuckin leave that trash where it lays, focus on school.

if you don't;
face fuck till her teeth fall out, dont give her the big O

Lack of orgasm doesn't indicate infidelity.

>long distance relationship

shes cheating on you

Yeah dude women are like totally trash yo. Disregard my insecurity and all, it means nothing really. I'm not insecure. But like women are so bad and hard to make cum. Its cause there bitches. Woman are shit.

if you're really concerned about her sexual well being and wants her to be satisfied buy pic related. She'll get an orgasm.

If it's a question of pride, then grow up. Your sexual life isn't a contest, especially if it's with a girl you share feelings with.

Plus, not every girl wants to have orgasm when being fucked by a guy. Sometimes they are looking for something else than an orgasm. I know it's not something most straight guy can understand since for most of them 90% (if not more) of the sexual pleasure come from cumming, but have a look at what gay bottom do : they can get orgasm by stimulating their dick, but STILL they get fucked in the ass which give them no orgasm ( and don't start me on prostatic orgasm : it's like making a girl squirt, it's not something that happen often when fucking a guy).

Most girl, as most gay bottom get fucked because they enjoy it, not because they wants to get an orgasm out of it.

I had an ex, she could only orgasm by rubbing her clit. She didn't want me to do it, she didn't want to do it herself while we fucked, she didn't want me to eat her pussy. She only want me to destroy her pussy and asshole. To pound her hard and fast. That's what i was useful for, to her. Not getting an orgasm.

Have you tried to spice things up? Try new things? I mean, if your sex is only making out then in out in out then it might get stale. Do you like to perform oral sex on her? She on you? Masturbate her properly. You can also straight out ask her what would she like to try, some women like it rough and kinky. You can also tell her stufg that you would like, it sounds like she is willing to help, so let her.

A good tip is to make out for a long time, as in at least 15-20 minutes, kiss her while you touch her face and hair, touch her body slowly with your fingertips, bite her softly and lick her neck down her boobs, get some sex toys. My girlfriend says that taking it slow at first to heat things up is very important to get her horny.