So Im staying with my mom this week for a vacation and I found some rather implicating photos/videos/text messages on...

So Im staying with my mom this week for a vacation and I found some rather implicating photos/videos/text messages on her phone. My mom is apparently cheating on my dad the last few weeks and is terrified of destroying their marriage. I'm thinking of blackmailing her into... Something mutually beneficial for me and her. But I feel like a shit bag. What should I do? Blackmail, tell dad, or forget I saw anything? Dubs decide

Tl;dr
Moms cheating on dad and I have the evidence. Do I blackmail her to fuck me? Dubs decide.

decided. fuck ur mom

Post it faggot

rolling for this

Blackmail.

Have sex with your mom of course.

Unlike some people here, I'm far too paranoid to post the pictures or videos. But I will fuck my mom if I have to.

Also rolling for this

Yea, start simple. Handjob, then blowjob, then sex, protected, and then anal sex unprotected. And if she denies at any point, show your dad the message. Your bitch of a mom doesn't deserve a second chance. And if you do fuck her, send us pictures OP, and you better deliver, or I'll deliver a hot load of seed in your ass.

roll for this

post pics of mom

these dubs say fuck her

post pics of mum OP

nah

fuck dad

show pics of mom op
If hot blackmail for sex if not blackmail for something expensive

Blackmail and post pics faggot

Roll for that shit

roll

ROLLING DUBS! For pics of OP's mom.

>hey mom I know you're cheating on dad give sex and I won't tell
>what the fuck is wrong with you?
>deletes evidence from her phone and never looks at you the same
>disowned from family after years of neglect

sounds like a plan

roll

reroll

If dubs op has to fuck harlot mom.

DOUG DIMMADUBS SAYS DIMMADICK YOUR MOTHER

Fuck your dad

Winrar

confirmed

ROLLING as well

Dubs never let us down. Text mom and post screenshots for posterity

We will get those poctures!

Jerk off and swallow your own cum

Winrar

You have the power to blackmail her into doing anything you want, and you choose to just fuck her?

Think bigger picture, you could easily have her give you whatever you want for the rest of her marriage.

idk just tell your mom you know and then decide from there, like make the decision in the moment and shit

reroll for tits

damn nigga

Must do this OP

winrar

gonna have to post them tits as well OP

OP I have a bad feeling about your plan.

Why are you snooping on your moms phone?

What are you 12?

14 at best

This is the best I can do online. I might be upset about this whole thing but I'm not about to post my mom online so the world can see.

what a fucking faggot. you can post her you little queer

fuck your mom

A child who was raised of a whore of a only mother. You should tell your father about it. I hate my mother for cheating because my father is not my biological father. I still talk to him, today. He is fine though. I don't stick a lot with my mother anymore. My dad paid more child services than my mother had. I am not a degenerate, but it's hard to live in this world. I'm still glad, I have a job. Rather being straight, I choose to be gay.

I'm 26 actually. And I found this all out by accident. Someone text my mom from a weird number and I innocently looked and saw a dick pic. Scrolled up and there was my mom in her full glory. Beat off to it and tried to forget. Kept crawling through my head so the next day I bluetoothed all the pictures to myself and took some pics of the conversation.

Look at those giant titties
Definitely fuck op

Say what?

oh shit, dont fuck that op she's disgusting

Ok guys. I'll fuck my mom. Any ideas on how to make this a pleasurable experience for her by the end? Is good sex enough? What if she resents me?

I would rather let OP. Tell his father that he is being cheated by his wife.

Winrar

Haha good police work
Motherfucker

fuck her then tell him after anyways

post pics of your moms full glory

rolling for this say to her
>if you are going to cheat on dad it has to be with me

This

Upload everything on Sup Forums, we'll take good care of her.

I can see this going awry... mom takes evidence of you trying to blackmail her and blackmails you to get fucking in the ass by her lover, putting you back in your proper place--or else exposes you to your father who beats the ever-living shit out of you.

Honestly, just tell your dad and let him leave... he seems like he's the only one in this ordeal I may actually give a rat's ass about as a human being.

worthless shitbag. You even think of blackmailing someone to get what you want you're a worthless human being. Useless fuck, why not just shoot yourself in the face?

Op send her a picture of the conversation and post results

oh god. What if my dads a CUCK?

>thank you, son

THIS THIS THIS!
Just make sure to make copies of her conversation

Roll for this

Waste of Hitlerdubs...
What would Adolf do?

Lmfao I know how this shit goes kiddo. I actually like my mom so that's a no go. I mean, shit, she never cheated on me with another son sucking her tits. Always been a great mom.

If dubs you're going to say this before dicking down your mom OP

OP biggest pussy award 2k16

fuck your mom and make a video. Also post a link to that video here.

noice

Ho-ho-holy shit
Winrar

If she let's me, I will say it. Nice double dubs. You must be a pretty cool guy.

Winrar

Sweet rolls are made of this

Here is the plan, OP. Confront her with the evidence and tell her you will tell. It will force her to show how much she doesn't want the truth to surface. If she begs, then it's perfect. If she accepts her fate, follow up with an "Ooooooooooor" and silence. Hopefully she'll be full of hopes, make your demad. Then post pics for good ol' user.

I agree

Alright. Moms (more than likely) getting fucked in a few hours. I'm done commenting. Thanks for your help everyone. I knew I could count on Sup Forums to make me feel better about diving straight into a hell of my own creation.

kek this nigga sounds too confident.

Bro tell your dad, men need to have each others backs that y chromosome is slowly decaying. Also blackmailing for sex is dumb get money then go get sex with the money

Damn. But a random anonymous stranger rolled randomly automated double digit numbers. Do I even have a choice?

this

Forget you saw anything. It's between your mom and dad, not you.

trips says get money and fuck a whore.

reroll

guess not

rollin

fuck

no you don't. go fuck your mom

dont ruin your life senpai famalan mister
life is not a movie

OP here. I'm just gonna fuck my mom. I will post pictures later.

A vague picture without a time stamp or proof?

:^)
OP is that you? Are you fucking your mom right now?