Thread continuation

Thread continuation
>Ask a guy sleeping in his truck anything. Also I'm homeless. Looking for work so I can try to find another place to live in

OP are you out there?

OPPPPPPPPPP

I am for some reason it said my thread was deleted. I'm surprised it's here why did it say it was deleted but wasn't?

I believe hes there

It 404'd OP, no one replied

Well thank you. That is very nice of you. I was trying to explain why I am homeless. Well either way. I lost my job about a month ago if not about 2 months ago really and I couldn't afford rent anymore so I had to move out. It really sucks and unfortunately this isn't the first time I've been homeless. I try to move up the ladder and every now and then most of the time I just keep falling on my ass and I pretty much we start the cycle all over again

what city are you in?

I live in Longview Washington. I know you didn't ask earlier but I am also 26 years old yeah I know kind of pathetic isn't it?

op i work at a hotel.
you can pretend you are staying there, go up to the front desk and ask for tooth paste / tooth brushes / shampoo / hand soap / shaving cream and razors / toilet paper ect...

most of the time the front desk wont question if you are a guest or not. just be like "yeah im staying with a friend in room xxx"

u can even mooch the breakfast.

if you go at night, you can talk to the night shift guy and let him know your situation, ask him if you can borrow a shower in an empty room.

Things get worse before they get better. Things don't always work out at first but it will turn around. Try applying everywhere, even fast food. I know it sucks but I'm sure some McDicks is hiring next to you. Go to the library and make a resume of yourself. I'm sure you have job experience that you could use to get a new job. Dedicate days to put out applications. I'm sure you could get a job OP. We will always be here. Best of luck, GodSpeed user! Godspeed.

not pathetic. pathetic is people who dont try.

Can you really do that? I have never thought of that in my life. Only because well, is that even quite frankly possible and some ways? Maybe the shower thing cuz maybe some people would be nice about that but that's really about it it wouldn't allow me to stay for the night for free anyway you know?

I really appreciate that. I'm glad to know there are really good people here I mean on Sup Forums all places. If anyone is curious I am on a cell phone okay? I mean I know there are a lot of assholes here so that's why I'm just kind of stating that.

>it wouldn't allow me to stay for the night for free anyway you know?
at the hotel i work at, if people make a reservation and dont show up, we charge them the night anyway since they took the room off the market for the night.
technically u can stay in the room since its payed for. just ask if theres any no show rooms you can have for the night. let them know youll be out before checkout hours.

GL user

Yes I understand what you are saying. But I try all the time and I always believed them finally climbing the ladder I always believe that I'm finally doing something for myself. And not even a year maybe within a year or something just f***** me over and most the time it's my fault and I don't do it deliberately it just happens. And I lose everything I do my best and apparently my best is never enough I mean for the first time in my life I was begging for my job back when I knew I was going to get fired I have never ever had to beg for my job and I still got fired. It really sucked and how I got fired it still haunts me

I'm homeless and been homeless since I was 17, been trapping and working my ass off though. I just have a lot of friends to couch hop with thankfully, 19 btw. Getting a place soon, I drive a BMW

well im going to attempt college again for the 4th time this fall. i keep failing out lol.

lifes about do overs dude. mistakes and hardship has to happen or else we would never grow as humans you know?
failures are not bad. theyre just lessons learned.

why did you get fired?

That is very interesting to know. I will use that towards my advantage. I appreciate such knowledge

I believe in you truck user

no problem dude.
just remember the guys who will help you are putting their jobs on the line for if they help you out. personally, i know i could give these paid rooms away to people who need them but i never have. it might be shitty of me but i believe in this world its every man for himself. i need my job. but good luck finding a kind soul out there. i know theres plenty.

I used to be a security guard. I've been working for the company or I had been working for the company for about seven months and well... It was just one night where I got real tired I was in my car and I decided to recline my seat back for a little bit and I passed out. Apparently after the patrols that check up on you every now and then to see what's up found me asleep in my car. And what's worse after that is I was still asleep an hour after he found me waiting for my boss to come in from wherever you was from to talk to me and I was still asleep. The only reason why I even woke up was because he opened my door. It was by far the worst just horrible thing that's ever happened to me worst circumstances ever be in couldn't even look my boss in the eye. I mean I f***** up real bad. I have never f***** up so hard in my life for a job that I was actually really really loving I really love my job I appreciate it my job I work hard for my job I did a lot of sacrifices for my job and f****** before you know it it all just literally goes right down the goddamn drain. I mean I am sort of over it but it just sucks so much because I've done so much to keep that job and I mean he'll I traveled thousands of miles of month just to go to my work and I'm only an hour away from where my job was and I work full-time so that's about 2 hours a day and about a hundred miles a day or so because I also have to use my vehicle to Patrol sometimes and it just sucked and I nearly lost one of my vehicles because of that because of the massive miles I've been putting on them. I mean it just sucks it just feels like I literally dropped my own stock off my out like being my own tree down and just cutting myself down.

u dont have to censor yourself dammit its kind of annoying.

also, why where you so tired? u need to sleep before you go to work dude.