You just scored a date with an Icelandic qt

You just scored a date with an Icelandic qt
She introduces you to her brother and he warns you not to try anything funny or he will crush your skull.
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-25201471
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

move out of country with her

He will find you

I know the girl in the background

take her on a nice date and be a good person to her because i dont want to die

give him blowjobs to keep him calm

You definitely passed the gay test

Good feller
And you did not pass the gay test

Her names Nicole

Nothing funny. He's a pretty big guy!

Show him my venomous snake collection

smoke weed with him

Burn my copy of "How to be funny on first dates"

>What do?

exactly the same as if he hadn't warns me, because iceland is a civilized country, who has more writers, more books published and more books read, per head, than anywhere else in the world, where there is almost no violent crime, and people are kind to each other.

Too bad that the weather is so awful, and the language so hard to learn

bbc.com/news/magazine-25201471

Crack a joke and call Oberyn Martell

>he decides to browse Sup Forums and sees you posting funny comment

Lol that article is a joke. Iceland is so great because it is a pure white country untouched by cultural marxism felt in continental Europe and has strong homogeneous white genes and culture.

crush her brother's skull with master race ottoman slap
proceed to fuck her till she passes out
move on to the next target

kek

I-I-Is there a problem, Ragnar? I-I-I'm treating Bjork real good!

Damn. This is actually true
Don't let the jews and feminists read this

>pretty big guy
>6'9 400 lbs
>pretty big
>not one of the largest human beings on planet earth

I'll let it slide this time
But keep the funny to a minimum

>untouched by cultural marxism

i agree that the country being free of migrants and of homogeneous culture is one of the reason for people to be peaceful. But politically the country is really progressive, there is no LGBT-hate, there is healthcare, abortion, social benefits, and most people are identifying themselves as middle class.

If they have no immigration, it's because it's a frozen rock lost in the middle of nowhere, not because they are "untouched by cultural marxism".

Shoot him to death for threatening my life.

> "dont to try anything funny or I will crush your skull"
> What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

qeq

Buddy you're on Sup Forums.

Saying Marxism in response to any kind of politics is as natural as breathing to these people. In America it's an insult and kids round here assume that applies everywhere. They don't even know what it means - they think it's communism.

> "icelandic were the first ones to discover america"
Now that big guy is happy I can date girl

try something funny. stream.

"ur waifu a shit"

Probably use my first chance to escape, she may just look like this.

an hero by way of angry brother

But cultural Marxism means something specific.
Iceland is most definitely contaminated by it, but that user was absolutely correct in calling it that.

Nothing funny

Poison him with a spear.

Don't worry, I'm not a comedian, Im just going to fuck your sister. You can watch if you want.

Tell him I won't, and that if he threatens me again I'll call the cops.

No need to kill her brother and ruin my chances.

1: Fuck her
2: Wear a helmet

He wants to suck my dick super bad so he would never hurt me

>not to try anything funny or he will crush your skull
>What kind of fucking weakling do you take me for? I can kill you in 1,847 ways, and that's with a toothbrush. You better run, or I'll rip your crusty nuts off so quick that you won't feel it for seventeen days. I am the master race

screw the girl, I want to get ravaged by him tfw he is at least 3 times your size
>tfw he can throw you around like a rag-doll
>tfw he can impale you on his 20 inch viking cock

Most posters here match The Mountain as far as only body mass is taken into consideration.

Just sit naked on his face and he will crush his own head.