So I moved to my own place a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing...

So I moved to my own place a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing? I've been using kitchen paper because I'm afraid.

Order it online, you pussy

Shiieeet, im scared of buying dildos but thats a next lvl

People laugh at you for buying toilet paper?

But toilet paper is basic human need? I don't get it. If people are laughing at you for this then they are retarded.

Are you buying it at an elementary school?

This.

I buy mine from amazon. Not because of OP's faggy autistic reason but it's just easier to buy a couple of dozens and be good for a while rather than risk being without or having to fill bag after bag with non-weight.

fuck toilet paper

you think paper cleans shit?

soap and water master race

but do this afterwards, in a shower later in the day. But still wipe man cmon. What if you gotta do something right after you take a shit, and you don't have time to soap and water your butthole?

Before you know it you have to save your mother with fresh shit all over your butthole

DONT WORRY MUM CAPTAIN SHITSTAIN IS HERE TO SAVE YOU

ew dont save me you fucking faggot, you smell like shit.

do you want your mother saying that to you

PAYBACK FOR WHEN U BIRTHED ME U LOOSE RECTUM BITCH

buy a showerhead and spray ur bum OP

but then again, what if you don't have time?

just buy fucking toilet paper

the time it takes to wash your hands you can do both hands and ass at same time

but when your pap calls and you still have shit on your asshole
you are gonna wish you had toilet paper.

That's exactly why you don't get pussy ya big ass bitch!!!! How do I know you don't get pussy? Because when you fuck a chick she wants to take a piss when she's done and needs toilet paper to pay herself when she's done!!! Man the duck and buy some toilet paper so you can start working on getting laid fucking asshole

*pat
Not pay....fucking phone

CONSUMABLES TO ADDICTION U ALL FUCK

This fucking thread again. When OP posted this a couple of weeks ago, we all advised you to grow up and just buy the fucking toilet paper in the shop like any other person does. Nobody cares about your ridiculous problems, pussy