OFFICIAL WHITE SOX VS TIGERS THREAD

OFFICIAL WHITE SOX VS TIGERS THREAD

TURNER VS FULMER: I hardly knew'er

Hahn Stove edition

/mired/ general

By Hahn Stove I mean some guy tweeted about rangers in talks for Sale but neither club confirmed so fuck that guy

>not letting Fulmer start
Fulmer vs Fulmer would have been fun

>yfw Fulmer gets shelled tonight

We lost to the rain yesterday
What new and exciting death will today bring?
>Jacob Turner
Oh a massive blowout

Why is Jacob Turner a thing? I thought it couldn't get any worse than Scott Carroll.

Fulmer isn't ready to start yet.

He's more ready than Turner is.

Cause Rodon's injured

>turner

Apparently Hahn was offered a King's Ransom for Sale. I wonder what could that have possibly have been.

>Umpball

It's hot out guys

Moncada Benintendi and someone else I'm guessing

What's this latest dank meme on /mlb/ about trading Sale for horses? Did I miss something?

Shit happens.

Based Narvaez being better than dioshit already

People have been "quoting" fake tweets in /mlb/ regarding Sox trades since yesterday, they just amped it up today.

>Iglesias

Sox are listening to offers for Sale and Q. Want a big return if they do trade them. Hence the outlandish responses of what the sox could possibly want for them

See
I actually got an at bat alert for it
Promptly dismissed when I read neither club confirmed

That's saying much though.

or not

>Abroo up

Should still be 1-0 Tigers

Fuck you ump and Iglesias

Abroobrooooo

Oh look at that he hit the ball

calm down, you'll get like 10 runs of turner

>this buffoon
>rookie of the year

>

Trade value increased. Yes!

I'm gonna be honest be though. Despite the struggles and the jokes, I love Josavior and dont want him to be gone. He loves this club too for saving him from Cuba. Jose's too cool a guy to lose. I want him to stay and regain his 2014/15 self.

Oh look, it's Frazier being terrible. What a surprise.

Madman for only giving up 1

And there goes the only chance of getting more runs this game

>Latoddunn
Should have just struck out to give notavi a chance

notavi got hit by a pitch retard

Oh fuck it would have been shuck
Shit I'm blind my bad

What the FUCK is this strikezone

>another ball strike

Umps taking pity hard.

>1-0 whos

I know both these teams are hot garbage but fuck the tigers

Trade and fire everyone including ownership

seriously what the fuck is this strike zone???????????????????????

The further and further this white sox ship fucks up, the more and more worried I get they will be leaving town in the next few years :(

They've had worse times before and are still here. Hell they've never went to back to back postseasons and are still here

Remember how I couldn't read the scoreboard a few weeks back? The infection has spread.

That play by your 2nd baseman was pretty cool I gotta admit chisox

Damn soon we won't even be able to recognize the whole team
Exactly as Kenrick had planned

The closest it ever got was the 80's. They won't leave for the foreseeable future

my bad I mean SS

Saladman had his moments
With Lawrie out now, hopefully we see more of them

Remember brad posting guys? Is that not a thing anymore? Tigers have no fans on here anymore except the lone leaf

Oh. yeah he's shown some long range and strong arm

Turner that better not have been retarded retaliation for Morneau getting hit

I did mean Saladino the internet just says he's your SS

>Eaton

The meltdown begins
>turner

Hey you wanna put something tigers related in the OP sometime? You did that last series too.

make the thread faggot

Even if I made it I would include something with both teams in it. A picture of your retarded GM is an awful OP

Figured

Based Dan on the telecast.

Welp RIP Bullpen

F U C K I N G

B A S E D

maybe we can see fulmer for a few innings

fulmer vs fulmer after all

They need price on there too, he is too based for tv and fsd does not want him telling it like it is with the tigers, dude rips them apart on the radio

FSD is an embarrassment at how much they suck this team's ass, especially Craig Monroe.

I like how we won yesterday and fans on 97.1 still called for ausmus to get fired today lel. What a bunch of pricks

>based bradposter has been absent lately

Detoilet fans are brutally honest when our teams are shit, we have seen some historic failures and only get delusional with the wongs sometimes

Heard he got a gf

Gonna complain about that one, leaf?

>Fulmer
>This strikezone
>BASED Miggy

But we have had a few key injuries, are not anywhere near as good as our 2012 team, 4 games about .500 and our fans whine and bitch every day. It actually gets annoying after a while. Why do these fans expect this team to be like 58-38? This team is an average team with slow as fuck players, shitty starting pitching and an unreliable bullpen, although it's been aight lately.

The only thing to whine and bitch about is our payroll but that's what happens when you pay old fucks for what they gave you in the past rather than what they will give for in the future.

>Fulmer

Command has been off

notavi pls

>Fulmer
>good

So much for ROTY

based notavi

>ERA went from 2.03 to 2.42

Can't wait for tards to blame ausmus for this XDDDDD

NOTAVI!!!!

HOLY SHIT

>ROTY
>Free wins
>ROTY
>Free wins
>ROTY
>Free wins

>Rookie """""""""""""""""""""""""of the Year"""""""""""""""""""""""""

whats with all the salt about fulmer?

Detroit fans shit up /mlb/ with hype over him quite often, spamming the same webms over and over.

>tfw ROTY gives up a 3 run dinger and loses to the whos

Relax lil nigga

>Excuse me, Fulmer, what did you mean by it?

I mean he has broken rookie records has he not?

How are you guys liking Alex Avila lol

Let /mlb/ meme, us Sox fans know Fulmer and we'll just be here enjoying our possibly temporary lead.

I don't go in any general except /hoc/ because I like their memes and triggering leafs

He's got one of the higher OBPs on the team and can catch better than dio (not saying much) but I still think he's a sleeper agent sent from you guys like avishit1.

Also heard injured now. Probably no surprises there.

F U L M E R
U
L
M
E
R

fulmer please, that was awful