Why haven't you caught a pikachu yet Sup Forums

Why haven't you caught a pikachu yet Sup Forums

Because its just a hidden starter.

>still pissed he doesn't own one

>Pikachu ran away

Not really... Honestly Pikachu is the Pokemon I hate most.

Your Helga and pikachu is Arnold

Loool, that reference

I don't particularly like it. I prefer the magnemite chain, if I need an electric type.

Cuz pikachu is a fucking cuck

Got one from an egg

Tried the game start egg, fucking spawned him once out of range of my wifi and 3 other times as just a circle. Got tired of waiting, chose charm anders and realised I couldn't play while doing chores on my 5 acre farm. Apparently I gotta drive a few hours to play, lol.

My pikachu > yours

Forgot pic lol

Cause catching raichu is better

F off apple fag

because its pointless, what you do in GO has no affect on the proper games

Dumb question, is it higher the trainer level, higher the max cp for pokemon?

Because I'm not a faggot that plays Pokemon go??

I'm pretty sure

Why is yours so fucking weak? This is my third one.

Look at the candies faggots, why are your pikachus so weak?

My backup pikachu is stronger than yours faggot, is me look at the time and candies

Because Pikachu is fucking useless

you cucks can't compete.

hey big spender

Shut up faggot

Not bad

Now that's some good shit

What level?
I'm only level 22

> level 20
> people play this past level 12
> fad ended like a week ago

Only people still in this are pokenerds and fags

Lul plebs

The Golbats are fucking ridiculous

Just reached level 23 an hour ago

You don't need to spend money to get that you idiot, just have to live near a place with lots of pokestops / lures (or GPS spoof there), and have enough free time.
You can make level 30 and have a full screen of 2K+ CP Pokemon in 2 weeks full-time playing.

Never seen a dragonite,

M8 Austin is fucking filled with them

I have a rooted android so I can spoof my gps. I already have 6 locations by my house that have 2+ pokestops that I can go to. I can go to 20+ pokestops in 2 minutes and get about 2km everytime. it's pretty fun being this lazy. getting endlessendless amount of items

Done

just got these bad boys hunting for porygon.

I do that shit, it's annoying as fuck swap in and out of FakeGps everytime though. Also did you pay for those bag upgrades?

Why not experience maximum laziness and download a bot to farm while you sleep?

were can I get a bot?

it's pretty easy with galaxy s6. just fave ur spot and go in and out. and yea I bought them. But I basically got them free. I lure faggots on websites and catfish the fuck out of them. I get about 50-100$ each person pretending to be a girl. so yea. it was basically free

Any tips on rooting a Samsung s6? I'm a tardo when it comes to anything electronic

Because I am a Pikachu. *runs away*

Re.ddit /pokemongodev/ has a couple different ones. Or you could find them on Github. Most are python based and require about 10 minutes to set up

As soon as you get to a decent level you should also be able to buy at least 1 upgrade a week off of capturing gyms, especially if you spoof to nearby rural areas.
Maybe even 2 or 3 if you put a lot of effort in it and/or get high enough...

Got one but its weak as r

Look on XDA for tutorials. Protip: If the android version is above 5.1.1 don't try to downgrade with a custom rom

I have a 300cp pika

>why haven't you caught a starter pokemon?

I got to level 13 and then quit due to the server crashes and the sparkly balls of fuckery

I caught a whole buncha Pikapees on actual pokeman games. Is it true that this game only has 1 stat for pokemans?

what app do you spoofing with

There's a pika spawn at my work. I have over 200 candies now

My starter was the squirtle, still searching for the bulbasaur

Pics or didn't happen

Pika pika

oh look, another mindless droid nigger.

Lol

Found one in a cat park. Most overrated Pokemon ever. Weak little pikafag.

Close

Pickachu is Arnold, your mom is a 2 cents cunt whore.

You are a disgrace, end your life