Holy shit Sup Forums, pokemon go removed my kissless status

Holy shit Sup Forums, pokemon go removed my kissless status

also pokemon go thread

Nice job bro

Did you say "can i catch a kiss?" you pathetic little faggot?

>meet some asian semichub while playing pokemon go
>get number
>talk a bit
>find out shes fucking boring as fuck
mfw only interests is this and stargazing

bruh stargazing is noice tho

nope : ^)

no time

What if her other interest is fucking, but she can't tell you yet. Boring girls are generally crazy as fuck in bed. My girl loves when I nut inside her. And she loves having me cum all over her face. She also loves comic books, video games, and star gazing.

accurate, pokemon go grill is super quiet normally but is into bdsm apparently. i'm a dom so that's lit

PoGO is kinda shitty imo. I definitely prefer the handheld games made by Gamefreak

checked.
also yeah, you're literally just collecting gifs. its stupid as shit.

honestly i like it as a way to get the fuck out of my house, play it with my roommates a lot

op here

maybe if you'd stop saying lit like a beta faggot you wouldnt have to meet chicks through pogo.

>so that's lit
kys my man

YESSS. My gf is also in BDSM. Have our own stuff actually. She's very submissive. I plan on cucking her eventually actually. She doesn't know yet. I'll just tie her up in our dark room one day, and then fuck another girl in front of her. Cum inside her. And force my gf to lick up my cum from the other girl. She'll probably love it.

i knew her for months before pogo, i used it as an excuse to be alone with her

still a kissless beta until pogo
dont try and make excuses.

lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit lit

Yeah, I've already been collecting .gifs for years anyhow.

Where my badges at?

Fuck this capcha

yeah i intend to buy some stuff when i have more spare money

kissless isn't a thing
virgins made it up to make themselves feel superior to other virgins
unless you've fucked a couple of chicks you are a virgin. i think you need to fuck atleast 3 chicks now days to stop being a virgin
kissing doesn't matter
text the chick you kissed that there is a rychu behind the barnes and nobles and when she runs back there to catch it, fuck her

geezus i feel like i shouldn't have to be telling you guy this shit anymore

no this one was legit a prude and boring probably one of the most dry chicks Ive ever met even asked if she vidya and she said no

but thats wrong holding hands means you arent a virgin ya fucking nerd

if he held her hand he woulda bragged about it. they kissed

Yea you took a shot and missed there, every boring girl I've ever fucked was extremely boring in bed to.

Drake?

What?