youtu.be/XacN05uJY00?t=248
twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/732636784903983104
twitter.com/search?vertical=default&q=Ghostbusters&src=tren
youtube.com/watch?v=4VXUDlcr0qI#t=25s
youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg
youtube.com/watch?v=AUVe9RAg3Js
youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5CsnHoJ1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Expect an apology video soon. Him and Mike don't bring up politics much, but when they do it's the safe liberal stance.

>it's a two parter episode where James apologizes in part 2 and recucks himself

he will lose more followers if he apologizes

Ahhh so the correct stance.

:)

Hey guys remember when I killed my unborn child?

Well check this nerd out, faggot doesnt even like ghostbusters, and actually raised his little girl! hahaha, fucking nerd!

So you mean the stance anyone with common sense follows?

I love how he doesn't even mention women and provides a myriad of reasons why he isn't going to watch it, yet everyone is projecting that he's not seeing it because the cast is all female. This progressive left shit is a mental disorder, I swear.

he's got more positive comments than the loud vocal minority. any claims of misogyny are built on a complete misconception of the message he put out

James is still a cuck you faggots.

He absolutely should not apologise to the fucking mob mentality.

Is he the hero Sup Forums deserves? Nay! NEEDS!?

>Implying Motherfucker isn't redpilled

Nigga.

he has people defending him like Mundanematt

youtube.com/watch?v=I-l-A-K-KRU

wew

He used to listen to Opie and Anthony. They mocked the concept of apologizing to SJws. Hopefully that rubbed off on him.

The worst thing is that critics themselves misinterpret what he said and add fire to the backlash.

And it's a pretty much straightforward message in it's own, but FUCKIT IT'S BECAUSE OF SEXISM I KNOW IT

Go away Matt

I can't believe she knew of the impending giggles and unconditional love that her unborn child would have showered upon her and the world, then snuffed it out and profited from the murder.

Nothing she says is even worth engaging

When will brendan frasier uncuck himself? It can be done if you believe

youtu.be/XacN05uJY00?t=248
Feels at 4:00

>Muh untouchable political views

I hope Trump wins tbqh.

So?
Cuck or not, 6 minutes of video expressing disdain doesn't deserve this shitstorm.

please post abortion related retorts, i refuse to go on twitter

this is the best you have?

>spends his time watching shitty monster movies or talking about his friend's ten inch dick

I doubt this will put a dent in his resolve. He didn't actually say any of the things that he's being attacked for. He's a manchild who hates remakes. That's been a long recurring thing with him

I hope so.

desu I had the same opinion of Jurassic World.

I knew I'd hate it, I knew it'd be a shitty soft reboot, I knew the dialogue would be awful and the acting would be worse, so I didn't see it.

Well, now that it's making its rounds on the movie channels, I finally got around to seeing it.

Guess what? It fucking sucked.

Replace "Jurassic World" with "Ghostbusters 2016" and you have my, and many others, same testament. It isn't sexism, it's just avoiding trite, awful, uninspired, tired Hollywood blockbusters.

moviebob is also defending him

twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/732636784903983104

>only """""""""""famous""""""""""" because of Douge
>Douge is only """famous""" because of James

>Muh untouchable political views

This is a double edged sword.

Remember when Mike played the Extreme Ghostbusters game and said it was "offensive" that the black and women characters were the ones in danger?

>#Ghostbusters was trending WORLDWIDE on the twitters solely because of this
>mfw
twitter.com/search?vertical=default&q=Ghostbusters&src=tren

alphaomegasin video when?

>spends his time watching shitty monster movies
Get a load of this pleb

#STANDWITHJAMES

I doubt that thought has ever crossed her mind.

And Opie is a normie cuck, Jimmy is bluepilled, and Anthony fucks trannies.

Most of these cucks don't want our support.

What makes you think that he is redpilled?

now that he's uncucked he should regrow a stache

More like a "Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums gets BTFO and now act like they have always liked James" you fucking niggers

Im just a spiteful person

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=4VXUDlcr0qI#t=25s

>Nah, I don't think I'm watching ghostbusters.
>OH I GUESS IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE SEXIST
>No, it's because these other unrelated-to-sex reason
>WELL YOU'RE LYING

He had a WOW sticker which they were basically just throwing them at everyone they could see back in the NEW days. That doesn't mean he listens.

He doesn't seem like the type that listens to O&A.

Sony must be loving this.

He should get paid for this.

Fucking Douge, he pestered James till he was basically forced to do shitty videos with Douge. James is too nice for his own good sometimes honestly, and his relation with Douge is a perfect example.

Hate Douge and his whole crew, they're fucking disgusting.

Fag

AVGN is respected by SJW because he has remain silent on all the internet drama, but then he BTFOs them in the most articulated and classy way they can't do much but rage.

But you fags now are wishing he apologizes just to maintain his cuck meme.

This is why we can't have nice things.

>The Angry Video Game Nerd
>a "dudebro"

the mental gymnastics on these people.

>Dudebro

What a bitter, pathetic waste.

Until he makes a definitive political statement against cultural Marxism, there's no reason to feel any different.

Well he called in and they interviewed him before

>seguir

A REAL AMERICAN

youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg

>dudebro

Why weren't these folks this passionate about defending the Robocop remake when people shat on it?

tgwtg, and therefore you, would be some Latza-like nobodies if it weren't for james

these pieces of shit are biting the man who made them

He was being forgotten anyway. Fraiserposting effectively outcucked Rofl cucking.

And the other memes replaced Fraiserposting and here we are now.

He wasn't making a political statement. he just said the movie looked dull from the trailer.

At the risk of a *le tip* of ye olde fedora.
You fags are literally sheeple.

You faggots flip flop more than a fish with a gold medal in gymnastics.

ALLAHU AKBAR BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT FEMALE GHOSTBUSTERS

But this is just like his recent Godzilla video where he talks about how only Japan can create a real Godzilla film because they keep what make the movies unique and good.

>That doesn't mean he listens.
You don't know what you are talking about shut the fuck up:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUVe9RAg3Js

I like O&A and I like AVGN but James' autism was off the charts in that interview

>every single famous person should have an opinion about things they dont care

>Fucking Douge, he pestered James till he was basically forced to do shitty videos with Douge.
There more on this? I'm not saying 'proofs', I'm just saying I'm interested in knowing.

Has the whole world gone topsy-turvey?

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!! FASCIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We want him to not apologise or react in any way.
It wasn't RoboClunge.

>Sup Forums is one person
>I take memes very seriously

That's a well earned tip, faggot.

I thought that fat fuck died of cancer

This right here. You wait 6 months for a torrent and don't give shit movies money. Everything works out well.

why?
SJW bullshit is no reason to elect an assclown either, and while intervention from the electoral college is called for, giving a free pass to Hillary is just as revolting. Really, Democracy just gone bad, thankfully liberal shits and Trump supporters had never vote on any other election, and thankfully Executive Power does not translated to a people elected King. Thank God the founding fathers of America had such foresight.

I'm just saying there's no way to tell yet if he's really uncucked or redpilled.

I'm thinking of leaving the internet for a while. All this political correctness is in everything. These SJW's are just internet fascist now and what's sad is people are going to profit from it whether it be views, upboats, or money. The internet was a mistake.

Brenden Fraiser took the heat off james for a bit

>dudebro
>james rolfe

A lot of anti feminist guys on youtube are not conservative

>you can't bust the balls of your friend and still defend him

ITT: Baby Men.

Baby-men no like at all. Baby-men hate, because movie make baby-men mad. Baby-men click thumb-down button on video site, because thumb-down button means mad. Did baby-men mention they mad? They mad. Baby-men liked old movie that baby-men saw when baby-men were babies, before internet was place where baby-men could put angry baby-thoughts. New movie no have men, have women. Women confuse baby-men. Women not men. Women not men at all! Baby-men bang head against keyboard until form mad baby-words. Baby-men put mad baby-words on internet. Baby-men shriek into void.

BAIN?

Early on in Douge's 'career' he made a bunch of video's calling out the character of the Nerd and trying to make some sort of rivalry between the two of them like they were on the same level.

Manbabies BTFO

Get on the right side of history or get dragged into the future kicking and screaming.

>mentions the female cast one time in the entire video
>muhsoggyknees

>makes 12k a month on average
>channel awesome so jelly it hurts

Mmmm pasta.

And they always back down or look for the safe way out.

patton is already backpeddling. catch up, cuck

Patton should be spending time with his kid, not getting into twitter arguments. His wife is barely a fucking skeleton and he's already getting in internet fights about fucking Ghostbusters

Why did I believe the Jewish live and cuck for all these non-whites?

I speak the saddest words of tongue and men:
Now I know, Sup Forums was right again.

Sup Forums was right again.

>You have to buy the product before you're allowed to decide whether you want it or not
I can't believe how walletcucked these liberal dumbshits are.

Too bad he already apologized to James.

>it's a Brad cucks himself out of the dogfucker remake episode

youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5CsnHoJ1s

Because America is in full panic mode constantly and I want the world to see what happens when a man talks far beyond his game. Everyone will look like a fucking idiot.