How does Sup Forums respond to the zombie apocalypse?

How does Sup Forums respond to the zombie apocalypse?

Build a zombie proof suit of armour out of stuff around the house (it only has to be strong enough to defeat a human bite) fairly easy. Then hit up the chemist and get a bunch of drugs

Survive.

I've got no solid plan other than to kill zombies until there are none left. I'm sure I'd think of something to do and somewhere to go, but I wouldn't have to in the first place.

A: Even if something remotely similar to zombies were possible, they'd decay to the point of not being a threat in less than a few months.

B: Humans are so conditioned as to what to do in response to zombies at this point, that it wouldn't get to be an epidemic, let alone a world ending catastrophe.

> Prep for 10 years
> Dream of Zombie apocalypse
> I am the hero. Guns and bicthes
> Zombie apocalypse finally happens
> mfw I get bitten the first day pissing in my pants

try to win over the female who lives near me that monitors me before im killed and eaten by zombies

Come on we shut ins would survive the longest, we're too afraid to do anything and would just hide lol

Good read OP. I have that Manga. Can't wait for second omnibus in English.

Keep going north until I hit the Yukon territory. Stay the hell away from cities. Stay the hell away from people.

id tie up a recently deceased female who is now a zombie and fuck it.

My dubs will kill all jombee

nice try but i got your dubs now

>dubs

wait until all of the Gi Joes and the Survivalists kill each other. Then take their shit, and head into Montana, find some rich asshole's pretend ranch, and live off of other peoples hoarded Beefaroni.

Amen

zombie aids. Thats the worst kind dude.

Wait a couple months for the bugs to feast upon all that dead flesh and then go back to life.

My brother would last the longest - he's currently banged up.

As for me - Watch netfilx until the power goes down then sit on the roof, get baked and watch the sunrise/set.

This is what would happen to the vast majority of people