Summerfag here

Summerfag here,
Can anyone please explain the Sup Forums slang words such as dubs, trips, rolls, bump, etc..and their meaning and usage?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggot kys
  ▲
▲ ▲

I want to do what your picture shows to you.

Learn by yourself

Lurk moar

Kek newfag

Lurk

▲▲▲

faggot= Op

> uses internet to access Sup Forums
> still doesn't know how to use google
Lurk moar

Fellow summerfag, lurk and find out for yourself faggot.

Just post 599999 pictures of people getting fucked in baths full of maggots and you will be fine here, summerfag

dubs = marijuana. "dubs threads" are basically people looking for weed. Dealers can find these anons by tracing their IPs, and then they get together in person and buy the pot.

trips = same, but for DMT, acid, MDMA, mescalin, meth, or other hard drugs, usually referring to hallucinogens, hence "trips"...

rolls = when someone is "rolling" or "rawlin" or any variation of the word, they're looking for underage prostitutes. The pimps work just like the drug dealers above, but solicit eleven year-old boys instead of drugs.

bump = when an user "bumps" a thread, they're looking for the thread starter, or "OP" (slang for Obfuscated Protagonist), to trace their IP in order to get together for sex.

Anything else, summerfag?

Why the fuck did you tell them

I found this great tutorial. All you have to do is type in the word you don't know and it will tell you what it means.
Tutorial link: google.com/

We were all new here once, user... Even us oldfags who've been rawlin since before Chris Hansen...

Checkem

fuck you for spoiling it

noice, user

Checked

Fucking faggot

same summerfag what does this mean?

CHECK MEIN FUCKING DOUBLES

"checkem" is a game we play here... The first person to respond with a picture of Christian Bale wins, and we share money through hacked paypal accounts....

He is trolling you.

A roll is when you post a thread, and then look at the numbers at the end of the post (Where it says No.###########)
dubs = doubles meaning #######33
trips = triples meaning #######333

bumping is when you post in the thread so that it doesn't get 404'd. If a thread doesn't get any posts in it for a while it will automatically be deleted by the system so people "bump" threads they like so they stick around.

Dubs = Double Chance, meaning that because every post has a 1% chance to be randomly banned every minute, replying to a post with dubs multiplies the users ban rate by 2.
Trips = Trip Up, which is pointing out that whatever they said is wrong, unless they say, "Trips of truth" ehich means that whoever they replied to is telling the truth.
Quads = Quadruple Chance, similar to double chance but times 4 instead of 2
Bump = Bumper, meaning they bump the thread over to the side so that if they refresh it, they will be less likely to see it on page 1, while other users will see it more often.
Sage = Wise Sage, meaning that they agree OP (original poster) or endorse them.
Come on dude its pretty simple to figure out by yourself.

Wtf why would it mean that

He is also trying very hard to troll you.
This information is probably a google search away.........

Don't listen to this faggot, he's a skeleton.
You can't trust skeletons, summerfag.

Fuck

Ever since Sup Forums mods became redditors, are the new terms you idiot

Shit mistype but it's probably obvious, "roll is when you post IN a thread"

Fucking liar... Why would we care about such simple nonsense!?

Kek youre retarded if you think youll get him with this

OBVIOUS BALT GUYS, OBVIOUS BALT

Bump

This bread is 100% pure fait!

Back in my day, people had the decency to lurk moar.
Nowadays, this is just reddit without accounts.
What a world to live in.

Fuck off, troll. Why do people always post this when newfags just want help?

Actually it's glucose free, you dick.

Yep thats totally right everybody XD haha its the truth

In this thread for example people just roll in the thread to see if their posts end in 2, 3, or 4 numbers.

Anyone? Bored over here.

Checkem is a game where the first person to respond with a picture of batman or spiderman wins and you get money thru a bitcoin or paypal. When you play checkem, you usually wanna put your paypal or bitcoins email. Paypal is preferred.

He's still a lying sack of bones, you skelefuck.
Why do we care about useless numbers?

YOUR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS

This guy is baiting. Why the fuck would we care about arbitrary numbers with literally no meaning?

Top kek
Your bait was funny

The only post number game we play is guess your own post number you dingus

Yeah exactly. Like this

Man I was way off, I thought Sup Forums was faster tonight.

>Summerfag explaining to a summerfag

Oh my god im so stupid. I forgot to say that the higher your ban rate, the more people will respect you. Your ban rate shows to members of the dub club, applications are next spring, but they can start dubs threads where high banrates get better things or results.