Where did it go wrong?

Where did it go wrong?

Everything up to Little Creatures is great.
The other two have some good songs.

This.
Also Byrne's solo stuff is pretty great too for the most part, and My Life in the Bush of Ghosts is the perfect Byrne + Eno combo.

Rei Momo is awful

Not really, but whatever, I did say for the most part. Personally I'm not familiar enough with african and south american music to tell if it's actually good or bad (and I'm sure most people who listened to it aren't either), but it's still just as fun to listen to as his other work. It just sounds like Talking Heads on holiday.
Love This Giant, on the other hand, sounds pretty half-assed. He really lacks that panache behind his singing that his previous stuff is all about.

Everything that happens will happen today is also really good

Yeah, it basically proves that he's still got it in him.

RM to me sounds like Byrne went to the nearest Casio keyboard and used the present rythmn settings and just put words do it

Talking Heads 77 is just kinda eh. There are some good songs but a lot of it is just boring to me.

just watched true stories for the first time, really good movie. I don't get the dislike for the movie or the album, both are great.

the movie is great 80s critique. The album has a ton of filler and just isnt good

Second best TH after remain in light

eh, there isn't really one track that isn't good imo. what do you count as filler?

more songs about buildings and food should be in the top row
the actual byrne + eno albums should be in the byrne + eno category

Hey Now
Dream Operator

I do like Puzzlin Evidence and City of Dreams

but user, Eno worked with Byrne on that album, didnt you know>?

FoM>77>RiL>SiT>MSAFaB>everything else

he produced the album but he didn't have so much creative control on that album that he overtook the rest of the band
a lot of the songs on buildings and food date back to the same period as 77

Ranking
FoM
RiL
SiT
TH77
MSongs
---
Naked
True Stores
Little Creatures

but those songs are so good user