Where were you when it happened? and what was your reaction?

where were you when it happened? and what was your reaction?

Was sat at home drinking brain fluid when Ivan ring

'user, tower are kill'
'No'

Always remember september

Woke up as a kid wondering why this shit was on the TV and were dragon ball z was.

I was 3 back then, i remeber me AMD my dad were going to the airport to Pick up my uncle who was flying in from Switzerland.

KEK

Was asleep in california. Mom woke me up to see the TV. Didn't have to go to school that day.

u lazy americunts take every excuse not to go to school mh?

Was in school don't remember jack shit, 2nd grade, too young to give a fuck

Headed to a class at college, school canceled for the day. I had the morning news on when they first plane hit, everyone thought it was an accident. Then I walked to class listening to Howard stern on my walk man, then the second plane hit and stern and robin started to talk about it, things got real super quick. Sad day.

was in 7th grade, was in the middle of school and classes were cancelled and we were all sent home. Went home to play everquest. Didn't care or understand

i remember wanting to watch the wayans brothers on TV before school. instead news was on with the buildings on fire. it wasn't until i went in the living room did i actually see what the fuck happened.

i was 18, in the bus heading back home after school, listening to the radio.
They stopped all programs to annouce one plane hit a tower.
Then i arrived at home and seen the second plane hit live on TV.

We made a minute of silence the next day at school.

Gym class, and happy because we got out of physical education to watch it. Still could care less to this day. Fuck them and fuck 9/11

It was my 10th bday
In 5th grade
Principal called the classroom and the teacher turned on the TV. Maybe a minute or two before the second plane hit. I really didn't understand what was happening I just kind of went on about my day. My mom came and got me at lunch time and explained the best she could.
Bday ruined

Your b day is 9/11? Kek

In the fuckin shower, mom pulled me out of it to see, then I fucked her over the table right there and got my cock lodged so far up her cooch, my sister had to pull me off, then i fucked my sister too and blew a huge load of cum in her, after i was done i said to them both, "reply to this post or your mother will not sleep tonight".

it it November the 9th again?

Was up my goats cunt, my reaction was all Allahu Akbar

lol are you 4srs? Happy Birthday lad!

buying a new fridge with my mom
in the holy land

Can fucking relate.
Cheese tv?

I was in the bathroom taking a shit, news was on in the living room (can see tv from bathroom) left door open a crack because I was kinda watching it nothing better to do while shitting)
BREAKING NEWS
shows video of plane hitting wtc
my exact reaction
Pic related

In bed,probably was dreaming bout Pokemon.

I was in 7th grade English and we were going to have a spelling test that day. The teacher was saying something about how she heard on the radio that a plane hit one of the twin towers in NY. I thought it was just one of those little single person planes, maybe it broke a few windows, no big deal. Then we turned on the TV and saw the first tower burning.

Didn't really care too much, and I remember asking the Indian kid if it was his people who were responsible, since he was the brownest kid in class. He was like "hirk dirk no".

Principal came on and said some shit, and apparently I made a joke, because the aggressive class lesbian yelled at me and said something like "do you know how many people died?" I always hated that mouthy tomboy.

oh and my dad walked in on me in the bathroom saying "SON HURRY UP AND GET OUT HERE"

I was six I came home from school and just saw these two massive towers on fire and it looked like the coolest shit ever. My Grampa told me to planes flew into them and I was like "nnneeeew psshhh pow kaboom" and he started yelling at me.

My entire family was spending night at neighbors place because we were moving out of old place and new place wasn't ready. My sister and I woke up around 7:15 to get ready for school and she was crying and hyperventilating my mom asked what was wrong she said she had a dream that people were on fire and screaming burning to death and she was scared I kinda shrugged it off as her not wanting to go to school and just being a attention whore. My mom said she felt really weird and worried that morning too she just laid down and held my sister in bed. Neighbor had on one of those good morning America type shows then about an hour later all hell broke lose. I'm not making this shit up anybody else experice weird dream shit like this I've had minor deja vu dreaming where small stuff happens but nothing like that. I was 5 and didn't completely understand what was going on I asked why we should care they were far away and we don't know them. My mom got really offended and said some shit about caring and love and crap. But yeah Nehvar Forghetti September Spaghetti.

Dead serious

"Where were you, when they built the Ladder to Heaven?"

I got home from school and it was on the news that a terrible accident had happened then the second plane hit, to be honest it was pure shock that I felt and denial I couldn't believe it had happened.

17 years old in Grade 12. Second period i had a spare.... Walking down hall to leave for the afternoon, Courtney says a plane just flew into the World Trade Centre. Im Canadian, didnt know wtf the WTC was. Got home, put on CNN just in time to see 2nd plane hit. HOLY SHIT !!!

Have over 4 hours of recorded VHS tape live footage. Couldnt forget if i tried.

holy shit

Nice job posting your driver's license number online, idiot.

I was 5 years old. I was up very early before school, playing with my legos in the living room (I was homeschooled). My parents were both glued to the TV but I didn't really know or care, I was just playing with mah legos

>weight 2--

Haha fatty

I was taking a break from playing Harvest Moon for the ps1 and was out in the kitchen getting a snack when I heard it on the radio.

Are you autistic?

In the break room eating a zebra cake, the end of midshift (0000-0800) was nearing. First plane had already struck. I called my shop chief and told him "something bad just happened Sgt. user, get on base before the shit hits the fan, and the front gate closes." Pop open a Dr. Pepper, see second plane hit. Had that feeling that I joined the service at the wrong fucking time. I was at Eielson AFB at the time, 20 years old. Zebra cakes still make me chuckle to this day.

Wait maybe it's 3---- oh shit

He's 6'2", 2xx is not unreasonable

Fucking zebra cakes I was packing one into my lunchbox when I saw it on tv.

Drinking my morning coffee

Pic related was my reaction

Jokes on you It says 310
How those special ed classes going?

True but more I look at it it could be a 3

I was at home in Finland and I was wtf is this this, jet fuel cant melt steel beams. I was 12 at the time.

Sex: M Height: 602 Eyes: Brown Hair: Brown WI: 223

They are evil bro.

i was very sad when kennedy was killed... i remember that if you dont reply to this your mather will die in her sleep tonight

Nice Finnish Dubs

Tower falls. No school. I wish things were like this in my country

Close
Weight is 310,didnt really need to cross those out I suppose

how insecure are you lol?

First week in high school. Hippy teacher comes in and tells us two planes collided in mid air with each other. He goes into why we should get right with god because what are the chances of that shit happening.Go home and shit bricks as turn on the TV and think this is a large scale nation wide attack on America.

Fellow 911 birthday user here buddy. It gets a little less depressing every year lel. Cheers!

Very

Still waiting 3 years to be born

itt is verry dangerous and wii need to kill it wit hydrolik press

Nice

I was in second grade in Queens, I remember seeing teachers crying left to right. As a kid I didn't quite catch on until I saw the news and non stop reporting from wtc all day

comiendome un bocata de chorizo a las 3 de la tarde en un bar de Palma de Mallorca... I thought it was a movie !!!

Stopped by parent on way to accounting class. Dad was in air force and worked on jets. Calls me into living room and points to tv.

"That was no accident." -Dad

Moments later. Second plane.

Mfw my dad KNEW.

"The only thing that will be worse than this will be the mindless nationalism and people hell bent on revenge instead of justice." - dad

If it makes you feel any better I'm a Jihadi Baby. I was born early because of stress from the Atlanta Olympic bombings hundreds of premature Jihadi Babies were born 9/11/01

fucking spot on.

first day in new school
i enter the classroom
ppl watching towers collapse live on tv
i look and say
"must be good movie, nice special effects"

Your dad sounds intelligent. How did he reproduce a shit stain such as you?

I raised prices for all tourist stuff with twin towers and got a lot of money. My aunt worked in New-York and brought a lot of this stuff for me in Russia.

Holy Shit please let this be true.

didn't care then and don't care now.

You must have been pretty dumb. When I was 5, I would have comprehended the importance, and would have been concerned with my parents' emotional reaction.

Totally different timezone (CET) but I just came home from school and saw 2 buildings like that on every channel.

i was driving around with my mom to go pick up my sister, i basically only heard it on the radio and saw the collapse later on tv as instant replay

my reaction was that i'm in germany so i don't really give a fuck

yea it is true, thats why to this day when i think about 911 i just cant stop laughing lol

>homeschooled
I mean he pretty much told you he was.

I did okay, I just didn't really pay much attention. When I was doing something I'd pretty much focus entirely on it.

Dad was a good dude. He was right on about everything. He raised fine kids so... go fuck yourself.

What if the school fell.
No tower?

I was in 5th grade and the kids were sat down and told that there was an attack but I didn't really understand it.

Usually stayed after school at Latchkey for an hour or so, but was picked up early that day by my dad and he showed me the attack on the news, but honestly I still didn't fully understand how awful the thing that just happened was until several years later.

I had something similar when I saw the Tsunamis in Japan I asked if it was the movie 2012. To my 3 Japanese friends

I'm just messing dude but yeah your dad seemed smarter than most.

the name is still readable at the top

Lol that's our governor and some other dude

I wasn't even in school yet when this happened. I have no memory of the event.

fuck i lost

I was in 10th grade, and that morning I had a dream I was falling from a giant building. I woke up like "holy shit that was crazy", and got ready for school. Was in 2nd period Government class when my teacher ran in and turned the TV on. The first building was hit and we weren't sure if it were an accident or not. Then we all saw the second one get hit live. I remember a girl crying when she realized that a shit ton of people just died right in front of her eyes. We were all beyond shocked. I remember walking to classes, how quiet and weird the halls were. I just went from one class to the next watching the whole thing happen. Fucked up day.

i was in my sixth grade homeroom
it felt unreal, around gym time in the early afternoon i swore we were going to see air infantry parachuting onto the football field like in red dawn (the original not the shitty remake)

Reaction : Dead

ahaha so funneh

I was in class, didn't really care.

I was in my late thirties at the time, and off work ill. I was watching some shitty daytime TV when they cut to footage of the first tower burning. Although I live in UK I knew a couple of people who used to work there - although they had moved back to UK. Then the second one hit. Spent the day in pyjamas under a duvet on the sofa, just open mouthed. Since I had read Tom Clancey, the whole thing (attack on washington as well) seemed both more and less incredible. But I remember thinking "Oh shit, who is that stupid fucker in the whitehouse going to attack for this? this means war, and millions will die to slake that idiot's thirst."

> Be me, 11yo spaghettifag
> Chillin at a friend's house in a fucking small town in the mountains
> Friend's mom is watching the news, says it was "talibans"
> wat.mp3

I didn't get immediately how serious that was

LOL@ the faggots ITT that were between the ages of 0-7 years old when this happened
you dont remember how awesome the world felt before 911 and you never will!!!!

mh too bad

Was really worried about my brother Ahmed. He had flight that day.

On board the aircraft carrier USS John F. Kennedy off the coast of Florida. We were doing some sea trials. I was just starting my shift when I heard that some shit was going down in NY. Soon enough our battle group got the call since we were the closes ready to deploy towards NY. So, we headed north while shit was still going doing.

No one really knew exactly WTF was going on at the time (no TV). It was all hands on Deck. We had to mount all 50. cals and get whatever other weapon system ready to GO. We had orders to shut down any unauthorized bird in the sky.

I was up for close to 36 hrs. Also, I was pretty new sailor at at the time. I had arrived to my ship 3 months earliear. Needless to say... On the inside I was scared, and started to wonder what the hell I was doing there. Then nothing else happened, and shit just died down after a few days. So, we headed back after a week.

this

>But I remember thinking "Oh shit, who is that stupid fucker in the whitehouse going to attack for this? this means war, and millions will die to slake that idiot's thirst."
All my money says you didn't. He'd been in office for 8 months

This.

You kiddos will never know how awesome the 90's felt. And also how shitty it felt when they ended on that day.

Me btw

Seriously, imagine coming into awareness of life with Dubya as Prez. Fucking lol @ what kind of a mangled sense of reality that generation must have.