NRL Super Saturday Football

Canberra Raiders vs New Zealand Warriors.

Game starts at 3:00PM AEST at GIO Stadium.

Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels.

Game starts at 5:30PM AEST at CBus Super Stadium.

Melbourne Storm vs Sydney Roosters.

Game starts at 7:30PM AEST at AAMI Park.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10812753
policerecruit.qld.gov.au/Documents/Information Documents/APSAD Overview.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thread is unbelievable

can't wait for Raiders to be in the top 4 after today

Same lad. I can't see them making the grand final but it makes me excited for next year.

>a reddit team is going to win the comp this year

This isn't a thing. Delete this post.

Who'd you tip today?

strawpoll.me/10812753

Keep it down guys we need to play this as safe as possible. I may cry if the Warriors win today.

Storm need to be ousted from the comp and replaced with another Kiwi team

>Storm

Oust the fucking Knights or any Sydney team.

Back to your containment thread, Convict.

The Knights are BACK

Same. I'm positive it'll be a good game though

Hey I just want you guys to know that I love you okay

ITS A LONG WAY TO THE TOP

>Bulldogs signing Brenko Lee

Oh look yet another talented back they're just going to waste in reserve grade

What fucking sort of fucking name is fucking Brenko

Why wouldn't he stay with the Raiders? His cousin is there and he's arguably playing better than him right now.

I'M NOT OKAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

What's your point?

Bitch, where you when I was walkin'?

Now I run the game got the whole world talkin'

Classic Kanye

Great song. It was "In Da Club" if I remember correctly from the album Midnight Marauaders.

I just sat the QPS entrance exam, lads.

Feels good.

Good luck. Results take forever to come through. I passrd mine and have done the medical and they've said I can apply now. That was a few months ago. I'm too afraid to apply now in case I fail the fitness stuff.

based ivan

What happened to edrick lee lads?

Cheers Josh.

The test was pretty easy, I'm sure I passed. How long of a wait was it until you got your results?

Nothing?

Hey walkbro, are you more of an Evil Empire or Batte of Los Angeles kind of guy?

6-8 weeks. They usually make you wait the whole 8 weeks too.

Fuck it I'm going to actually do the next step this week.

>you will never get to watch ivan and walkbro team up in a buddy cop tv show

My local pcyc was fucking me around a bit when I was trying to do a beep test. Ended up doing it with a PT at the gym.

The fitness stuff seems pretty easy, except possibly the fully clothed swim.

The beep test is my only worry really. Just need to practice it. The one where you have to start laying on the ground and jump up and weave in an out of the cones is deceptively hard too the time they give you to do it in seems like the bare minimum that you can physically do it in.

Is that the 'operational simulation exercise' or whatever it's called?

How did you know that's involved in it? They don't give much details on that on the website.

protip: do the beep test with someone a bit fitter. It'll help push you and keep you going

hungover as fuck yo

policerecruit.qld.gov.au/Documents/Information Documents/APSAD Overview.pdf

Page 6 I think, the Illinois Agility Test. That's also the whole outline of the testing too.

Yeah that does look a bit hard in the time given.

Still, I'm really looking forward to APSAD.

Yeah I've been really slack with it. I got my email to apply for the next stage like three months ago. Doing it this week though definitely. No more excuses.

Do you play any sport or go to the gym regularly?

I've just started going back to the gym. I'm not particularly unfit, the strength stuff doesn't bother me at all. It's my cardio that I'm shaky on. But I should be able to do the minimum. I just don't want to fail really, I have no other prospects in life. That's why I'm afraid to continue i guess

What did you get on your initial beep test at the pcyc?

Initial? I haven't done anything like that yet. I was going to call them because the QPS website says they have programs to help train you up for the APSAD. Where are you located? Maybe the process is slightly different there. I'm in rural QLD so I just applied, flew to Brisbane to do the exam, got my results and did a medical and that's where I'm at so far.

On my own I've been able to reach level 8 but I'm not confident that I'm either doing it properly or doing the full 20m. That's why I'm going to see if the PCYC will help me train

I'm in regional Queensland.

I got an email after I completed the online Wonderlic test saying I needed to complete the Medical Indemnity and Fitness form, which includes doing a beep test at the pcyc or with a certified PT. You had to bring this form with you to do the entrance exam.

That initial beep test, I believe is just so they have an indication of your current fitness, and the only result that matters is the one at APSAD.

brisbane missing the 8 would be so fucking good

It's easy to pick up if you're consistent. I don't do fuck all cardio and last time I did the test I got 8.1 and the only reason I stopped was because I'm retarded and accidentally went over the mark and by the time I tried to get back it was too late.

WalkGOD on finishing the beep test watch

They won't drop out.

None of the current top 6 will miss the finals, just their positions may change.

There's only 2 spots left to compete for.

I'm hoping the Titans and Manly can grab them.

I'm pretty shit at it.

>Gayry Belcher commentating another raiders game

ffs lads

panthers are legit, and then all that needs to happen is 2 of the faggoty pleb teams on 18-20 points go on a run. i want to believe

Strange. I wonder why it is different. Maybe they have changed the process since I did my exam?

Yeah I know I'm worrying over nothing probably. I'm doing it this week for sure.

Is there a finish? Has anyone ever done it?

>manly

the damage has been done already and they've lost too many games

>Titans and Manly
Same. It's exciting seeing these teams slowly move up.

I think it goes up to 29.1 or something like that if I remember correctly. When I used to work at Bunnings years ago, one of my coordinators was an ex personal trainer and her best was 14.1 or something.

Is that user who uses Kodi here? I've got the Livestream addon, but it's not working. Do I need a vpn program?

I put in an expression of interest at the start of March this year. When did you?

I didn't say they would make it, just that I hope they do. I don't want a meme reddit team like Penrith to make it.

Yeah you still need a proxy/VPN to view it.

I have Getflix set up on my PC.

You could just use the free trial of it for this weekend to test out.

Thanks mate

My mistake it goes up to 21.16. Fuck that for a joke.

Well I did the exam in early Feb so a few weeks before that. Got my results early April.

No worries, Sean.

It's Ivan, btw.

You must have just missed the cut off for the new system. I received an email like 3 months after putting the EOI in, and it said they took ages to get back to us to set up the new online testing system.

So you didn't do an online Wonderlic test for your application?

Ah okay. Have you been away from Sup Forums lately?

I was here the past few nights, and obviously on Monday when I posted that pic of my monitor with Kodi on it, but apart from that I haven't been on Sup Forums in ages.

Need to get out of here permanently somehow.

Nope. I put the EOI in and they gave me a test date. Flew to Brisbanr, did the exam and waited 8 weeks for my results. Did a medical at Sonic Health Plus and then they said i can now officially apply to be a police recruit. Seems like the new system is way more intense

poo zealand warripoos

I feel that man. Did you actually quit your job? Or was that someone else shit posting?

I think the only real difference is the online test.

Must have added it to save regional people from flying to Brisbane/Townsville for the exam if they had a low chance of passing.

I did quit, but someone else impersonated me during the conversation about why I quit. I quit so I could work part time and focus on becoming a police officer.

So where are you working at the moment? I have a mate who quit his engineering degree to become a cop. He's not a police officer at at Toowoomba. He loves it.

Pass was a mile forward anyway.

I meant to say He is now** a police officer.

Hell replace Perret next year.

I went back to Mackay, and work 3 days a week at the place I did my cabinet making apprenticeship all those years ago.

Remember when the warriors were good?

I don't

So that was your linkedIn. kek

The Raiders are going full retard today

booobera

Playing some fallout 3 lads

Nice. Hopefully you get into QPS soon mate.

Is his name Ben?

How did you know that?

Nah Daniel.

I'm Ben

no u arent

How did you know?

I'm Ben.

Quality thread.

>Johnson getting caught by slowker

Is he finished lads?

Hey Ivan, this Kodi program with Getflix is god tier. Cheers.

I feel like Croker's defence has improved slightly in the past few of weeks.

bunty afoa is a big boy

all this crowd does is boo

I feel like Croker's reddit-ness has increased a lot in the past few weeks

Shit decision what the fuck

BASED ELITE CROKER

LE FUGG LE CROKER POSTER BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

CROKER FUCKING ELITE WHAT THE FUCK

>global warming isn't real