Anyone one really love anal? I've dumped girls because they wouldn't let me things in her ass. I don't like men, either...

Anyone one really love anal? I've dumped girls because they wouldn't let me things in her ass. I don't like men, either, which would work out great.

Pictured: perfection. I miss being in that ass.

I'm a 39 year old virgin

All but one chick has taken it in the arse for me and like you it was part of the reason I dumped her. That and her annoying fucking voice

I'm also super dominant and have done absolutely horribly filthy things to this girl I've been fucking, but anal is the absolute requirement. No exceptions.

>Anyone one really love anal?
Nah, why put it in her ass when I can put it in her pussy?

love its.

www.pegue.net/6IbE

I love anal. Problem is, I ALWAYS end up with women that fucking hate it. So I generally don't get to ass fuck any women. I have in the past, but I haven't in over 8 years or so. I definitely miss it.

It's tighter, but also I feed off knowing she's forcing herself to do this just for me. Also one ex didn't want to get a job so she had to give up the ass for spending money, which meant I didn't even have to pretend to try to get her to enjoy it.

Love to finger my wife's ass, occasionally fuck it.

Not my cup of tea, mate. Do whatever you enjoy, though.

my wife only allows me to fuck her ass 4-5 times in 6 years. she's never in the mood

Haha. You sound like me. Was fucking this blokes missus for ages. Met her walking me dog. Basically told her I'm gonna fuck her in the arse whether she likes it or not. She fucking loved it. In the end i was throat fucking her to the hilt. Actually popped her jaw. Like to imagine how she explained that to her other half

corr blimey

any photos?

nice ass you wife got there

Love me some anal
>inb4 I'm a submissive homosexual faggot

Nothing explicit. Just a few of her sitting with the dogs.

want to share anyway ?

another offering for my friends

Making this girl hurt herself for my amusement was the highlight of my life

did she cum form the punishment?

Sometimes. Wasn't really my concern though.

and thats how it should be , show me more , its interesting to see her degraded like that , i like to fist then , ever try that?

I have ridiculously large hands, so fisting is not an option. Wear a size 16 ring.

Clothespins are the best toy. I used to pull her around the room by her nipples using these. Also a leash, but that's too nice.

fuck off nigger

Its a bit of a cunt because I'm phone posting and the pics are on my pc. Sup Forums doesn't like vpn's it seems

heck that would destroy her , so whats her history ? is she you sub ? i always wanted to have a sub just as a side girl so that i can abuse her

got a email or kik?

last girl I was with, let me pee on her, she would rim my ass, dildo me (im closet bi), she would wear a nappy and i would role play as daddy,

But she never let me go near her ass. I would "accidentally" touch it or lick it and would be met with immediate "oi" or "what you doing". So some chicks dont like it, others prefer it.

Butthole no biggie really

You did the right thing.

A later girl with absolutely no boundaries was way better for that kind of stuff. I would wake her up in the middle of the night to piss in her mouth and go back to sleep. Unfortunately she turned out to be certifiably insane.

if they like this thing normaly they are fuck up in the head

My last girlfriend was pretty kinky. Loved being choked, dominated, had a few weird fantasies of being fucked by a guy dressed up in a rabbit suit..?
Sex was awesome, when she got wet it was like niagra falls. Talked her into anal which wasn't too hard, first time she hated the feeling but liked the dominance. 2nd time I was more gentle with her leading up to it, would shower/clean eachother first, slowly build up until I had my cock balls deep. Then once she got comfortable with the feeling I went to pound town. She said it was one of the best orgasms she'd ever had from me playing with her clit/assfucking her so we did it that way more often until she was pretty much at the point where all she needed was the normal foreplay and a bit of lube and anal was on the menu. Broke up with her because other than the sex she was a shit girlfriend.

New girlfriend no where near as kinky, was a 19 year old virgin when I met. We've done anal maybe 3-4 times and she only came once from it after she'd had a few drinks.

Yes and no in that order.
But seriously mate,you can't be that desperate to see a clothed late 30's sheila sitting on a couch with two dogs can ya?

desperate no , bored yes

No shit, dumbass. But the crazy ones will let you shove a twelve inch dildo down their throat and wear a vibrating buttplug to the movies. Only the crazy chicks will lick my asshole until they pass out from lack of breath.

and now that sound a good trade off , she can be cray as long as i can do what ever i want with her, after being stuck in a vanilla relationship for some time i can do with some cray