Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mlssoccer.com/post/2016/07/22/arsenal-unveil-loaded-preliminary-roster-2016-mls-all-star-game?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=news&utm_campaign=unpaid
theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/22/arsenal-squad-ivan-gazidis-premier-league-title
news.arseblog.com/2016/07/arsenal-announce-preliminary-squad-for-us-games/?utm_campaign=autotwitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter
eurosport.fr/football/premier-league/2016-2017/mercato-riyad-mahrez-a-choisi-arsenal-et-ca-ne-devrait-plus-tarder_sto5695718/story.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=mKXTSlQf9AA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#FreeGibbs

WENGER IN

This

SOMEBODY IDENTIFY THIS MAN PLEASE - HES KEEPING ALL OF THESE BRAVE ENGLISH LADS HOSTAGE

9, 20, 30, 40, and 41 are the five lowest available numbers

more qt goats in when

english core was a mistake

this

my life was a mistake

>the pain will never end

mlssoccer.com/post/2016/07/22/arsenal-unveil-loaded-preliminary-roster-2016-mls-all-star-game?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=news&utm_campaign=unpaid
>Those 4 forwards

just leaving room for lacazette, icardi, griezmann, higuain and benzema :^)

>heavy hitters like Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, David Ospina, and Per Mertesacker.

Where's Asano? Why would wenger leave the best striker in the club out of the squad?

he won't even get a work permit

he's going to Rio

looks like city are picking up stones and possibly bonucci from juve, or that roma defender who plays cb. Arse should capitalise and buy kompany, since he most likely won't be getting many games under pep. Thoughts?

horrible idea

>asano GOATS it up at the Olympics
>gets work permit
>no further signings confirmed

post yfw he gets 9

So Santi isn't dead after all?

I would be pissed, fuck that shit jap.

Get ready to be full wob after the summer transfer window closes Nicklaus

If he doesn't sign a proper striker, then I'm all there, Jorge

>Benteke in the bag lads.

what, did he visit south america and get kidnapped? no way he's coming to arsenal (and not that i'd want him at arsenal anyways) so i'm thinking "in the bag" clearly means he's being held for ransom.... say, a cheeky 20mil+1quid bid from some lucky lower-to-midtable PL side?

>Nicklaus

how dare you sully and besmirch the glorious name of THE LORD: Nicklas Bendtner!

seriously, if you drove a cab in copenhagen you wouldn't be worth the effort of rubbing one's nuts all over the window. #TGSTEL

Sh-Shut up.

btw did anyone notice this b4?

footballitalia @footballitalia

Corriere della Sera claims Gonzalo Higuain has already rented a house in Turin. #Juventus #Napoli #AFC
5:21 PM - 22 Jul 2016

>MIUST

Why does it matter? Arsenal were never in for him anyways.
I look forward to you joining >us

yeah i know arsenal wasn't a player in the ~58-80mil higuain sweepstakes. if anything that technically just greases the skids that much more for pogba definitely leaving.

but hey isn't posting about some other club's transfer success followed by "must be nice" kind of the /arse/ thing to do during the summer? =D

theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/22/arsenal-squad-ivan-gazidis-premier-league-title

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I guess. Or you could have been realistic like me and not expected any actual signings(of which Arsenal have gotten one) and then you won't be left disappointed at the end of the season.

What a fucking joke, that is Wenger's pet right there. Literally parrots all of the same bullshit, fuck them both can't wait till they fuck off.

surely kompany>per. Plus he can speak french so he'd link up well with kos

where did i say i was expecting any signings? that's just like saying i expect arsenal to win the prem every year.... i know >my club and what i got into here when i followed my gut/heart/etc. c'est la vie, no?

ENOUGH

news.arseblog.com/2016/07/arsenal-announce-preliminary-squad-for-us-games/?utm_campaign=autotwitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter
Forwards

Theo Walcott, Alex Iwobi, Chuba Akpom, Joel Campbell

14 degrees right now lads

I'm cold

you think you've got it bad? 6 here right now

I fucking wish it was that cool here.

Get French Football @GFFN 3m3 minutes ago
Riyad Mahrez has accepted an offer to join Arsenal, according to Eurosport FR

Yeah its pretty good, I love the cool but not freezing cold winters we have here, summer is hell though.

Don't do this to me again Arsenal

Probably bullshit, but Vardy would be pissed off if true. Wonga targeted the entire Leicester squad, it seems.

we could sign anyone who isn't a striker and I would still be unhappy the next day

STRIKER IN

Sign Memerez and Lacameme and >we set.

Happening 2bh

need a good centre back who doesn't injure his own teammates as well, we have one good centre back in the entire squad (Kos)

honestly the state of whichever wing alexis isn't playing on is just as bad as the striker situation

i'd see giroud start over ox or walcott any day

but, you know, both would be good

BBC Sport @BBCSport 5s6 seconds ago
Sunderland have appointed David Moyes as their new manager on a four year deal. #SAFC

True CB is a need but theres no way Wenger signs one we need (Manolos would be GOAT).

I haven't given up on Gabby P as well. Had a pretty ave season but that was his first full year. Will only get better as he learns language/becomes more comfortable in new country 2bh.

So yeah Holding will be the CB signing off the summer, but hopefully Wenger pulls his finger out for once and signs the fucking ST we need and Memerez.

...but he won't

ffs..........

muslim core incredibly strong if the mahrez shit is true

please be true please be true please be true

Theoretically, from an ISIS viewpoint, would it be better to:
-have the players suicide bomb the pitch, killing all the players on both teams
or
-suicide bomb the fans when the players run to the stands to celebrate a goal

Please consider long term and short term impacts on the game (would low scoring teams be preferable because lower risk of explosions, would a team with a 1 goal lead put their best players in a bomb shelter).

Extra credit, what would be the financial impact of a single player performing a suicide bombimg?

High profile weighs heavier than numbers for ISIS, a full team wipeout would be best.

Adams snubs Arsenal U18s job that Henry wanted to take job in China

eurosport.fr/football/premier-league/2016-2017/mercato-riyad-mahrez-a-choisi-arsenal-et-ca-ne-devrait-plus-tarder_sto5695718/story.shtml

IT'S HAPP...Fuck it it's not going to happen.

what a greedy cunt

Wtf I hate Adams now

his agent was at the lens game. apparently met wenger afterwards.

wenger will try to jew them though. it won't happen.

>Gnabry
>Willock
>Oxlade Chamberlain
>Walcott
>Rein- Adelaide
>Akpom
>Iwobi
>Zelalem
>Campbell

How the fuck did Wenger let this happen?

He loves the BBC

I mean more the fact that there's 9 players there who are basically the same

>all these wingers

Mahrez is guaranteed not happening.

>shittish core

So IF the Mahrez deal comes in

The first XI will be a bit like this

Cech
Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal
Xhaka, Ramsey
Mahrez, Ozil, Sanchez
Giroud

We really need to buy a striker still

I wonder what happened about icardi. His wife was teasing everyone with Twitter locations and all sorts. Maybe it'll still happen.

It was obviously all publicity to try and get a new contract

There's 4 groups there

>shit wingers
gnabry
oxlad
walcott
campbell

>yoof strikers with """"potential"""" (see: overdeveloped blacks)
willock
akpom

>lanklets who have shown good technical skills
Jeff
Zelalem

>actually promising youth forward
Iwobi

the non-koscielny-cb is a bigger weakness than giroud

also i doubt xhaka + ramsey will work as the midfield 2, could be wrong though i haven't seen enough of xhaka

Don't believe anything until JewStein tweets about it 2bh lads

rsènic @Lexus7Sanchez 47s48 seconds ago
#BREAKING: Higuain has undergone a medical & signed his contract with Juve until 2020. (via: @DiMarzio)

MUST BE NICE
U
S
T

B
E

N
I
C
E

gabby is scum, really doesnt belong at this club

Ed Aarons @ed_aarons
Riyad Mahrez's agent has denied there is any interest from Arsenal in player despite reports in France today #lcfc

Ed Aarons @ed_aarons 1m1 minute ago Wandsworth, London
Mahrez agent was at Arsenal v Lens last night but says it was bit connected to a transfer or talks

Cmon give the lad a chance. He might come good this season and the Kos/Gabby partnership will be GOAT

>Mahrez for €50m
'no' he should be a £20-24m player imo

friendly reminder that he's actually borderline retarded: youtube.com/watch?v=mKXTSlQf9AA

>there are people who actually believe arsenal will get Mahrez

Too good to be true, stop doing this to yourselves

>Higgy to Juve confirmed

People actually want WengerIN

Typical Wenger buy though. When he fails to get his preferred player he always consoles himself with a wide play maker.

how's it too good to be true? he's the last type of player wenger should be signing

neither of them have any aerial presence there's no way they make that partnership work in england

Yeah you're right, ox/theo/soupman are brilliant on that right wing

they're good enough backups to iwobi and a RW isn't going to fix the giroud problem

Is Mahrez worth 50 million

>wonga will play mahrez as a striker

Mahrez is ten times the player iwobi currently is.

If he was available it would be mad not to strengthen. And before you have an autistic fit, no: it wouldn't solve the striker problem

Lads

What's everyone's favourite arsenal meme?

>i almost signed him when he was a sexy little 15 year old in France

Mahrez changed his twitter location lads

Did we sign anyone? I am trying to keep out of transfer rumors so that i can have a decent summer.

he Arsenal Pass @TheArsenalPass 4m4 minutes ago
@RCLens youngster Bellegarde confirms to me that agent Kamel Bengougam (Same agent as Mahrez) was at the game yesterday to deal for him

>not signing Higuain
>signing a jap nobody instead

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Arselel

>Big Sam
Thoughts?

Can't even sign a Leicester player, Arsenal are a pardoy club

He'll be shit, far better managers tried
It will be a good comedy

holy shit im HYPE