Sup fags, so here's the deal

Sup fags, so here's the deal.
I've come to study in Australia(i'm from brazil) and been living in Brisbane for fucking 5 months and i went broke.
Can't find a fucking job cause every fucker right now wants to know when i'm leaving country and since its in fucking 1 month no one will fucking employ me.
Any tips on how to make easy money for a foreigner
?
will dump my nudes folder until you guys say something useful

Anão é irmão

lie and say you arent leaving you dipshit.

lie

Are you a guy or chick? Bris Sup Forumsro here

buy drugs and go sell them

faggot go do some work on a farm, or in bar or harbour. Many backpackers can do this so do you.

Or clean rooms in a hostel or shit, sometimes they let you stay in a shitty room for discount or free.

Stay in your niggercountry, nigger.

more from middle chick

There it is all you need to know

Lie that you'll be staying longer than 1 month. Duhhh.

Being Brazilian you should know selling your ass and giving head are the two easiest ways to make money.

more plox dont b a faget

they ask for the fucking papers, duh.
well shit i'm damn white can't stay there too many niggas.
gimme something useful
well i've got this fucking english class between 8 and 2:30, so it fucks my schedule pretty much.
not a good deal since i DONT HAVE FUCKING MONEY TO BUY DRUGS.
i'm a guy, sup dude

Im in brisbane.... run a building company. Ever done laboring? Or are you a weak pussy?

tas fofido os australianos sao tramados com as leis e os visas , ja foste a embaixada do brasil para pedir ou extencao do visto ou extradicao de volta para o brasil ?

>Or clean rooms in a hostel or shit, sometimes they let you stay in a shitty room for discount or free.

seriously try it. You can clean in evening or w/e

dude i'll do anything, i dont have any prior experience tho.

i have looked for jobs in near bp's but no luck mate.

Sell your body on Craigslist

post more from middle chick and i'll give you a job

she's my ex, fucking bitch.
help yourselves

give me money and i'll get you her fb

Go to craigslist > jobs > general labor

nice ass post moar

Already thought of it but if i get busted by some cops it'll be worse

some fucking help would be appreciated mate

porra.

Tells us your story op, how did you end up without money?

dude ether get a off the books job like cleaning or construction or go to the embassy and explain your situation , do you got family back on Brazil that can send you money ? no one will send you money here man

my email is [email protected]
if you're serious about it

Caralho

You're still a fucking nigger. Gtfo, dirty cunt.

Bump your thread with ass, bro

not really asking for money here, just some ideas.
my family is poor as fuck, cant help me.
well, i got here with a really good english and i'm also a music producer/DJ.
got some good work here djing and with junk mail delivery but nothing that gave me serious cash.
now i live as a homeless in some brazilians apartment and i'm running real low on cash.

It must've been expensive to get to Australia. Sorry I have no advice, just talking to keep the thread up.

here you go.

yeah i kinda spent all my money i had on brazil, ticket i got as a gift from a really good friend, been real fucking sad that i didnt really got off here.

well you should be in bed it's late, the grown-ups are having a discussion.

Have you looked for places where you can get food for free?

dat fucking ass

well luckily my flatmate works in a restaurant and he brings leftovers almost everyday.

Put penis in mouth

try to get a job there , if the sponsor you for a work visa you should be cool

well that's one thing i miss from my country

more pics from the middle girl, please

also, have you tried literally begging for money in the streets? igual fazem aqui no Brasil?

That's good. Hang in there bro. There must be something in Australia that pays for daily job... something that doesn't even require you to go back there the next day. Unloading trucks maybe?

Already tried, can't since my class is in the morning and for me to change for night it would be extra.

Go walk the streets and find restaurants/services and explain your situation
Dont sound too desperate or you might get fucked over

wanna see her tits

well i'll keep that in mind. thanks tho

huehuehuehuehuehue

To be honest this may work, just be honest and careful not to get fucked over

Provide help/info, then demand it, moron

people don't give a shit, and i don't blame then, i feel like a fucking useless piece of shit.
well too bad you can't lol

bro you must be new here
you bump your thread with ass then maybe people will help, you're just acting like an entitled cunt

dude fuck the classes , when i cime to the uk to do my masters 5 years ago i got a job in burger king , a few months after i was promoted to shift manager , i quite school now i am a assistant manager and i have already finish my masters , first thing is to get a job and a permit , after that start build up from there

Bumping for OP

here's to you.

op is a novogaúcho

well i got a no further stay visa, and i don't think you know how hard it was to get a visa to come here, spent like 3000$ and if i miss my classes they will kick me out of the country and also i won't be able to renew my visa.

Brissy you say with no money? Could maybe work something out and tick you a ball or 2 of rock..

cheers mate, but don't be sad, life sucks, more for some but, yeah.

It's not that hard to stay illegal in australia

fuck you

do you know anyone that would buy drugs?

fuck YOU

get on your knees and start sucking

weed and acid only, brazilians are too poor to buy expensive stuff.

how much does a ball go for champ

thanks dude i'll keep it in mind.

I made that reply and im not OP
I will now stop proving you're extremely retarded. You've done my work already

dem titties

HURDURHURHURHURHDUHR

fuck me? FUCK YOU!

niggers detected

salsa no caralivro da sua ex, anão

foi mal chefe já é demais parça

haha newfag posing

you're brazilian, do what brazilian do best, sell drugs and mug people

this

i have a instagram full of them lol( its another girl not my ex but still hot)

posta mais umas fotos dela, por favor

ela é brasileira ou australiana?

also, bump

Depends on a few different things I guess . But for the everyday person I move them for 9, 10 if they want it on tick. Reload 2 or more a week and it's cheaper again

mas que bunda

seen a bit of different shit around lately, hows the rock is it clearish or brownish and is it dry rock or the sticky stuff?

brasileira anão.

ela é bem alternativa, né

Are you linked in with any of the South American communities in Brisbane? There's lots of people around. I'm sure someone will know of something.

Just a cleaning job or something to get you by

deliciosa kkk

aham, totalmente alterninha porém uma vadia que só pensa nela mesma, ela vinha pra Australia mas achou que não seria boa pra ela.

op, vc é brasileiro e não desiste nunca caralho. vc vai conseguir porra.

essas alternativas são assim mesmo. elas acham que tem o próprio estilo e não são iguais às "outras", mas só tem um rótulo diferente

Yeah i have the facebook groups and shit, but also fucking brazilians dont help anyone.

get out of my country you zika virus cunt.

maybe they're scared of being ripped off? or think they've worked hard to be where they are so others have to work equally hard

tá foda irmão, vou embora mês que vem e não consegui juntar grana, tudo que ganhei por aqui foi pra sobreviver e tal, tive 0 oportunidades de viajar por aqui, sai daquele pais de merda pra vir pra bosta.