Mfw americans have neither of those in their houses

>mfw americans have neither of those in their houses

I'm European, what's the second picture ?

it's blinds. It's to make the sunshine not shine through window glass.

corners and sinks?

Ha yeah I didn't realise that was the purpose of the picture, I was trying to see what was behind the window or smth.

And about the blinds: I know right, spent 2 years in england and there too you couldn't find many of them. It was beyond me how they could sleep without it...

I ended up taping black plastic bags to my windows. I couldn't change anything according to the landlord..

Germans always have those blinds

brick walls

I'm Canadian, most people don't have these in their homes, I do tho, their costly but worth it!

Sounds silly but you guys should educate us all more instead of insult us. I'd personally like to know every bit of procedure you go through using one to be clean and hygienic.

Either way, do you guys have them in public bathrooms as well, if not, what do you do in those cases?

Also I have a public bathroom on the main floor with one installed too(bedroom bath has one as well), what do I leave in there for guests to use it properly?

You're both as stupid as each other, fucking faggots.

it was a bait.

Lol fuck you both then, I'll turn the water off to the unit before you come to visit. No napkins either.

We're all user here, answer me

I can make the questions tldr

Do you have clean wash clothes sitting in there or something else?

Do you let guests use the same?

Are these units in public washrooms?

If not, do you go American style?

You're really dumb as fuck ahhh

or are you a bait?

My parents didn't have one.

Try not to be ignorant here, but realize the majority of people don't have these units here and I was not taught anything about them since childhood.

Think of someone was never taught math and handed a simple multiplication question. Think they will answer correctly?

I bought these things last month, least I own them.

a sink and shades? we don't have those? wut

My fucking god i wish america had bidets. The thought of shitting and not cleaning my ass out is disgusts me

it's not a sink retard

No it's a European cum cleaner, to wash the cum out of all of the Muslim cum out of your anuses.

>a sink and shades?
fam...

Except we already had bidets long before your dumb asses were bombed by Al-Qaida