I will call him squishy and he will be mine

I will call him squishy and he will be mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

9gag.com/gag/ajAVLm8/blue-ringed-octopus-highly-venomous-on-hand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Crazy cunt

As long as he gives you love bites, you know he's happy

Just remember that the original squishy was dangerous. That's a blue ringed octopus. They're poisonous.

OP is now dead
sorry anons

Do you want to die? Because that's how you die.

its not real you dips, blue ring octopus are like a 10th of that size, the size of a thumb nail.

NO NO NO NO OK FUCKING LISTEN I AM A DOCTOR SPEAKING AND THAT IS A BLUE RINGED OCTOPUS, IN 3 HOURS YOU WILL START TO FEEL FUCKING SLEEPY, IF YOU DO NOT SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION SUCH AS A HIGH END HOSPITAL, YOU WILL DIE, WHY THE FUCKING FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN FUCKING TRY TO TOUCH A BLUE RINGED OCTOPUS LIKE THAT? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? THAT'S JUST LIKE BREATHING ACID YOU RETARD, HOLY BLODDY FUCKING HELL IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE JUST QUICKLY FUCKING GO TO THE HOSPITAL OR YOUR GONNA DIE KIDDO

they're like 5cm big, I live near a bunch of them in Australia

RIP if real

Venomous...

now, theyre fucking tiny, and that's shopped.

NO NO NO NO OK FUCKING LISTEN I AM A DOCTOR SPEAKING AND THAT IS A BLUE RINGED OCTOPUS, IN 3 HOURS YOU WILL START TO FEEL FUCKING SLEEPY, IF YOU DO NOT SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION SUCH AS A HIGH END HOSPITAL, YOU WILL DIE, WHY THE FUCKING FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN FUCKING TRY TO TOUCH A BLUE RINGED OCTOPUS LIKE THAT? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? THAT'S JUST LIKE BREATHING ACID YOU RETARD, HOLY BLODDY FUCKING HELL IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE JUST QUICKLY FUCKING GO TO THE HOSPITAL OR YOUR GONNA DIE KIDDO

But its sooo cuuuuuute!!!

I'm keeping him.

fake as fuck mate, theyre smaller than a 20 cent piece.

What the actual fuck? How are you able to hold that lil fucker without its barb sticking into you?

Fake, but nice shadow effect there.

Meh. Don't get bit and you'll be fine.

Straya... yes, everything here can kill you

NO NO NO NO OK FUCKING LISTEN I AM A DOCTOR SPEAKING AND THAT IS A BLUE RINGED OCTOPUS, IN 3 HOURS YOU WILL START TO FEEL FUCKING SLEEPY, IF YOU DO NOT SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION SUCH AS A HIGH END HOSPITAL, YOU WILL DIE, WHY THE FUCKING FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN FUCKING TRY TO TOUCH A BLUE RINGED OCTOPUS LIKE THAT? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? THAT'S JUST LIKE BREATHING ACID YOU RETARD, HOLY BLODDY FUCKING HELL IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE JUST QUICKLY FUCKING GO TO THE HOSPITAL OR YOUR GONNA DIE KIDDO!!!

Put it in your hands and shake it they love that

Nice try faggot.

NO NO NO NO NO OK FUCKING LISTEN I AM A DOCTOR SPEAKING AND THAT IS A BLUE RINGED OCTOPUS, IN 3 HOURS YOU WILL START TO FEEL FUCKING SLEEPY, IF YOU DO NOT SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION SUCH AS A HIGH END HOSPITAL, YOU WILL DIE, WHY THE FUCKING FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN FUCKING TRY TO TOUCH A BLUE RINGED OCTOPUS LIKE THAT? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? THAT'S JUST LIKE BREATHING ACID YOU RETARD, HOLY BLODDY FUCKING HELL IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE JUST QUICKLY FUCKING GO TO THE HOSPITAL OR YOUR GONNA DIE KIDDO

nah, its a tiny little beak that nips you (and covered in poison slime)

you can wear normal rubber gloves and your safe. all the ungloved pics here are edgy faggits with photoshop (why would you fuck with the size?)

I haven't seen this thread before so not sure if serious

fake and gay

>2016
>not being able to spot fake pics

superimposing a 9gag watermark over the pic doesnt make it a 9gag pic you poofter
fucking kill yourself ASAP

NO NO NO NO OK FUCKING LISTEN I AM A DOCTOR SPEAKING AND THAT IS A BLUE RINGED OCTOPUS, IN 3 HOURS YOU WILL START TO FEEL FUCKING SLEEPY, IF YOU DO NOT SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION SUCH AS A HIGH END HOSPITAL, YOU WILL DIE, WHY THE FUCKING FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN FUCKING TRY TO TOUCH A BLUE RINGED OCTOPUS LIKE THAT? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? THAT'S JUST LIKE BREATHING ACID YOU RETARD, HOLY BLODDY FUCKING HELL IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE JUST QUICKLY FUCKING GO TO THE HOSPITAL OR YOUR GONNA DIE KIDDO!

Guys, the pics are real. They're not that tiny.

Just Google their size. They can be up to 20cm

Time stamp faggot

>not being able to use reverse image search and check the date

fuck kid, summer holidays are almost over aren't they?

I'l timestamp your mum in a minute

It's from Google images you stupid motherfucker.

9gag.com/gag/ajAVLm8/blue-ringed-octopus-highly-venomous-on-hand

drink bleach, cunt.

I'll time stamp you faggot

You're a moron. Blue ringed octopus is usually over 10cm.

So you uploaded it to 9fag big fucking deal
all this effort to prove your a gaylord
fucking kill yourself cunt

nope, size of thumb is as big as they get.

trips wasted on shitty trolling.

0/10

>Is either baiting or too autistic to read a date.

go timestamp your dads cock fuckboy

>ITT: Autists arguing about 9gag post

you should all be banned, you worthless shits.

I did faggot

What the fuck are you going on about dickhead?
Fucking hell your pissing me off cunt
I should fucking belt the shit out of you for being a dumbshit
go choke on a dick

faggot
hang yourself you worthless cunt

D:

>skeleton

D :

my 10 yr old daughter caught one that size at Balmoral beach in Sydney. She was picking up hermit crabs and caught it in a cup. So lucky not to get bit.
Lady walked up and said it was a huge one, released it 100 metres down the beach.
Holy shit i get the sweats thinking about that one.

fuck off with your pictures, i've seen one exactly like in OP pic except it was white with anger at first then it went sandy colored when it calmed down

Bites are pretty rarely fatal. You've got at least a few hours to get to hospital and the symptoms are the sort of shit you'd go to emergency for anyway.
Still, yeah... that'd be scary.

yeah sucks, kids are the ones that usually get poisoned, because of their thin skin. she got lucky.

fucking redbacks on the other hand, bite through rubber gloves, the cunts.

D :

there's a rotoscope error on the tentacle just above the women's index finger knuckle.

Amateur shit.

D :

Toxic

RIP op