get

we will rise again

we will make ourselves gods

we will get war to heaven

and we will kill god
dismember him... to be precise

why? because mankind will be free

Niggers

Inb4 you get to heaven, war axe in hand, and have to quote yuri gagarin: "i see no god up here"

Almost

What are seven numbers ever called, septs?

I wouldn't even consider myself xenofobic, not against poland, japanese, whatever, but I hate all americans with all my might.

I fucking hate americans. They are as bad as mexicans, maybe even worse. I hate them with the fury of 1000 suns, those hamburger eating fuckers. They are the cancer killing the modern world. Not only are they straight ugly and fat, they are stupid. They may run tech centers and shit, but they're so stupid it's rage enticing. Every time I see an american woman I want to throw up all over the fucking place. On top of this, they smell terrible. Every time an american turns to talk to me, the mixture of their BO and breathe makes me want to shoot myself to get rid of the pain. It's like they never bathe. I could take my hairy ass and rub shit all over it, not only would it be smarter and prettier than an american, it would smell many times better. Their food is disgusting too. I could mix sewage in with vomit and make better cuisine.

Their country is shit too. It's over crowded and smelly as a pair of old dudes balls. They're the cancer killing this world, they're like mexicans except they aren't as good at sports and they aren't quite as violent. Just as ugly, stupid fat and smelly.

If 6666666 get, kek becomes NEK (from blarNEKNEK)

low quality bait

I am reddy!

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

(OP)

get in there

Getting those numbers would just be fleeting with no real impact in the world. Why make a thread to it?

memes

/thread

wew

Hitler did nothing wrong

>6666666 get

Because you touch yourself at night

If get then everyone is nice to the next black person they see

kys

BOOP

IM SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS!!!!
I'm a 40 year old homosexual and i've been happily married for 5 years now to my (thai) husband, ya i know i'm a total ricequeen lol :-D and i'm just sooooo happy to see you guys all in to M2F that much! it just goes to show you that our church's agenda is working.
i hate to say it but i just don't like women they are disgusting in how they treat their man and i think you are all just way better off boys with each other. and if he dresses up as a beautiful girl for you and its working hey never change a winning team. and WE ARE THE WINNING TEAM!!! CLEARLY! GAY PRIDE
PS I love that trap thing you guys have going here my husband and I love it!!

CS:GO Lotto

gettttttTttTTttTtTtTt

66666666666666666666 get

Bush's Baked Beans

Feel the Bern

Git

Fuck america please

Roll

If 6666666 Trump will make America great again

Haha poo poo and pee pee

Git gud

66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

I never even get dubs

What country do you live in where you have seen enougu mexicans and enough americans to create a valid opinion of both?

Fucking canada? Can't be cause the mexicans don't get that far

Get get get

get

Check em'

It's happening ?!?!??!?!!!?

Fucking faggot there are prefectly happy and healthy heterosexual couples. Stop being an asshole you slut

got'em

So close, I need to get

Can't u fucking read?

Get

>replying to pasta

pasta from the time I joined this cesspool. yummy

Niggers tongued my anus

Checked

Can't you fucking get faggot

6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 666666666666666666666666666666666666666
666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 666666666666 66666666666666666666666666666666666666666

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

roll

How do I git gud?

If 6666666, pls fucc my butte whole

Vote hillary

GTKRWN!

Wew

What

Is here

gurulás

rolling

Moot only left because the feds were after him for producing cp

I went to McDonald's yesterday and got a Filet-O-Fish combo and a Jalapeño Double. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audio book when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered from was outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner last night and got a Big Mac combo and a 10 piece Chicken McNuggets with barbecue dipping sauce. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

i'm cumming

Rollin'

Ll

kek

get 666

Get

Fuck you all!

Boxxy is a dog
Chloe is queen

WITNESS ME!!!

Soccersgay is my kik

Bump