It's real pt.2

It's real pt.2

i bet it is bubby

op taking pics of him

whoops forgot this

Kek a lek a ding dong

what the fuck am i lookin at here

just post the vid

ariana supposedly getting fucked by a bunch of harambe-lookin mother fuckers in a red room

No its not.

shit op this is pretty iffy. any chance we could get more?

OP here, the vid is hidden in this pic

Not good enough op. Just as shit as the last post. This has no more proof than anything.

Just fucking meme all over this board

OP here, this is the last pic I'm giving out

XD SO LEGIT

where the vid

lol. op we need some more info. is there literally nothing identifying without being incriminating? her mouth, her eye, nothing? if there was partial face in red room id be going pretty nuts

This is easily the dimbest thing ive ever seen. Faggot. Go to sleep faggot.

KEK

when will we learn to stop taking the bait so hard?

Here's a screencap

come on guys, I'm obviously not OP, look at the filename, I'm just making fun of him at this point

damn it's a fake

so far there isn't any confirmation either way...im leaning towards real cause i want it so bad

that wasnt me.. anyways, thats literally the bracelet she wears everywhere. i said im not giving too much out rn

You dun goofed. Ok everyone let's stop this madness now and get on with our daily chores. To the Emma threads everyone, follow me.

feel the same

My bad bro. You get it.

>seattle_library
Consider jumping off a cliff

hard to tell, color is fucked. any chance we could get more?

please see

not me

post the vid if you have it

but i do like the look of that arm, its hard to confirm but it looks familiar

>i said im not giving too much out rn

It looks like a piece of string, I could make myself one

Hi there

Give one good reason why you're not posting her face in the vid

What's up

Fake. I have seen the video and it is nothing like this. Dude hahaha the quality is too good in this pictures. The actual video is pretty low quality and there are no such shots in it. OP is playing you all

pretty sure thats what her bracelet is....

when are you going to post it then

post a screenshot then faggo

post anything

Maybe a revenge fuck? I want this to be true so I can see the video but I do not think this is real

give us the vid fagget

Then whats stopping anyone from making one and taking photos of there arm saying it's Ari? Yous are fucking dumb

so op you're going to dump the vid in celebration of 6666666 right

#1 red room... #2 arm... you have to be a scrawny fuck

I saw it on my friends post. Already said this in precious threads but I am that guy who knows someone who has this video. I don't meet him much but I am gonna try and meet him tomorrow just to talk about this. The problem is I don't know this guy well and it would be awkward to talk to him about giving me the video or leaking it or whatever. He might get freaked out or something.

bahahahahhaa

So any skiny person with a red lamp can be doing this?

but op we don't want nudes we just want proof they exist. be a pal, bud

gr8 b8 m8

All we want is to see her face im that room, no nudity or anything so if yous can't do that, it's a fake

One thing I can confirm is that this is something people have been sharing very recently. I saw the video on 15th July and people are already talking about it so I think they all found it sometime early this month or last month. Have patience fags. This is not bait this time, I know it sounds unreal and people have no reason to believe it, but this time it's gonna be a win. I am surprised someone hasn't already leak it despite all the fuss about it since past few hours. I don't have it and neither do I know the dangers if there are any so I don't know what's holding people back.

theres a reason im not leaking all of it retard

lol kill urself

I said her face, just a screenshot not the whole thing fuckhead

fucking kys OP, you make zero fucking sense

If some one claims to have it, just ask them to show the screen cap of her getting fucked. It should be in doggy. The camera is behind the black dude on the left side so you can see Ari from the left. Her face and her is VERY easily recognisable despite the low light. The quality should be like a 360fps youtube video.

more proof op more proof. if you can't do face more breadcrumbs

lol you guys dont have to believe it. but u might wanna screenshot this post because once it gets leaked its gonna be huge. and this is the first proof of it.

>360fps
dayumm

i believe ya for the most part op. any more pics?

i believe you

Yeah sorry I don't know what unit is those quality on youtube

Thanks man. I really want this thing o get out now that so many people are so excited for it. High chances it will get out. Someone should get drunk and drop

Are you in a basement?

why do you fucking faggots even reply to these fucking trolling threads...

probably fucking roleplaying and fapping...

Might be out there on the ungoogleable if anyone wants to have a look

Honestly, yes.

op drop some more pics to summon the 6666666

Fake

its just a pronk brock

#

any chance more OP? i don't know whether I'm the box or the bag

yeah but not gonna post them rn. i literally have proof that will ruin the reputation of one of the biggest celebrities on earth. and if it does get leaked it wont be on Sup Forums first trust me. i do have a feeling it will be leaked though ;)

how is it a troll

Kim K had a sex tape leaked and that shit made her famous

please leak mccurdy's pics

i doubt it would ruin her rep, why? she's just getting blacked. thats normal in hollywood

IF she did this, she wanted it to be realesed so you'll be fulfilling what she w

how many guys were there?? give us details

lol gtfo with that shit

so fucking baited it's sad

fuck you nigger

i've never seen so many fucking retards in one place... it's like the fucking DNC in here

why dont you believe it retard? have some hope

welcome to Sup Forums newfriend. have a seat

Op what the fronk is happening here

nice trips. i think its supposed to be proof ariana grande got fucked by a bunch of black dudes in a red room.

checked

pics for trips