Tfw I'm one of the 10% white people from my city

>tfw I'm one of the 10% white people from my city

>81 million whites
Nonsense, unless you count Turks as white

>Americans are the most numerous whites in the world.
Goddamn it explains a lot, i understand why we are depicted so ridiculous, beta and with the "muh oppresors" meme now.

Southern Brazil is full of whites. But I live in the Northeast. Only blacks;

South of Brazil is currently more white than Germany :^)

What is up with Sup Forums's obsession with whiteness and white people?

>tfw orange skin people say they are ''pardos'' because for them ''white'' means only the color of the skin

I think we are ahead of Russia too. But muh tropical skin tone faggots are keeping us behind.

Spain?

It's not an Sup Forums thing, it's a world thing. Everyone hates wh*tes.

SJW says that orange colored people are black kek

lots of turks are white mate, if you havn't spend your entire life on Sup Forums.

>turks
>white

in latin america anyone with light skin is considered white, and all census rely on self-identification, hence most demographic numbers are fucking hyper-inflated to the max.

this continent is a fucking joke.

sometimes Censuses don't track "white people"

Canada, for example, has white people counted in
>"Canadian"
>English
>French
and etc for the other European populations

Mahbdallah...

"whiteness" is not just about fairness of skin (we don't call pale japanese people "white" after all)

It's about the composition of your gene pool and whether it comes from european populations, and whether you have a history of ancestors within European civilizations

But there aren't two kinds of whites - the ones from the mediterraean (tanned skin, brown eyes, brown hair) and nords?

No, there are actually more varieties, also meds from north africa are actually inbreds mongrels with different facial features.

Nords aren't white, they're snowniggers.

Portugal appears but not Spain. Maybe we are all blacks

not at all. it's like people forget that even the Irish weren't considered white according to WASPs. white is a nebulous social construct that has various characteristics at times

>tanned skin

no one in Europe has naturally "tanned skin" when they aren't tanned. brown eyes and hair are similarly phenotypical characteristics controlled by a few alleles, hence why all European populations have those characteristics at different proportions. a blond Italian isn't more related in any sense to a brunet Norwegian

>implying hispanic cunts are white

>a blond Italian isn't more related in any sense to a brunet Norwegian

of course i meant to a blond Norwegian than a brunet Italian

kek

There millions and millions of people throughout Latin America who are clearly mestizos, but since they have a kind of light looking skin they self identify as white.

According to Wikipedia, there are 178.6 million whites in Latin America.
I can tell you that only around 50 million of them are actually white (mediterranean, nordic, whatever), the rest are just bleached mestizos/light skinned pardos.

t. Ahmed

mehmet
my son

tfw you realize Cuba has over 11 million citizens

Okay but Argentina is clearly more white than other latin american cunts.

Brazil counts Italians, Spaniards, and mixed people as "white," so of course your numbers are gonna be high.

Wew we really are endangered species.

Argentina must be around 3% truly white.

Whiteness is literally a meme

This, and out of those 50 million, 40 million live in Argentina, 3 million in Uruguay and 7 million in Chile.

Probably a Turk in Germany

No, out of the 40 million people in Argentina...around 100,000 could be called ''white'' and pass as local in Europe. The remaining 39,900,000 are just average mestizos.

this image really made me think

exaggeration, you seem to be some provincial or butthurt bolivian immigrant, i was already in argentina for vacations and most people were white, not uber scandinavian look alike but clearly european.

OH SHIT, THE AMERICAN MIGHT BE RIGHT!!!

don't be stupid, at least 65% of argies are pure whites (spanish, italians, germans)

> The "Argentina is Ameridian" user

>tfw whitest country in the world

>mfw 10 million Portuguese are white and Portugal's population is only 10,46 million