Ask an Australian anything

Ask an Australian anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0G-EixrPPh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IM also Australian, what part yoy from?

Victoria, Melbourne.

Do you support Collingwood or Carlton?

After a thread yesterday im interested in importing australian hotrods and parts into america to build and sell for a hobby / profit. Any tips? Yiu guys know any cars americans might love from your country?

I'm really not that interested in AFL, err... probably why I'm on Sup Forums

1928 Ford Roadster

what do you think about the croc dundee movies back in the 80's? Did it represent you guys in a shitty light and you hate it? Or are you meh about it.

And the dude that played him, like him> Hate him? Don't care?

Also, Hugh Jackman is one talented motherfucker. And Sarah Snook is hot as balls.

Oh well your no aussie

shu-shut up jew cunt!

I'm the furthest thing from a Jew mate ahaha pure aussie

I got thi

I honestly don't care, but the more other countries get misinformation the better, makes them more vulnerable to drop bear brainwashing.

Is this you op?
youtube.com/watch?v=0G-EixrPPh0

AFL is fucking shit house

>pure aussie

so you're an aboriginal then?

People get really worked up about AFL where I'm from, I guess it's like Basketball in America, except with more bogan.

Do you like fairy bread?

Why are you gay?

what part are you from?

I AM NOT GAY, WHEN I SEE A DICK I JUST LOOK AWAY WITH THE MOMENT OF BEING FREAKED OUT!

Not op here, That is a birthday party food for children. The only reson there are people being born is so the adluts can eat it and get strange looks, fairy bread is the best thing ever you need to try it if you haven't.

Victoria, Melbourne.

No way! so am i!

How do you feel that leafs have overtaken you in shitposting?

nows a good time, the exchange rate is great for you

>muslim at ANZAC day

um...yeah me for 8 years in a row while i was in 6rar.

also i believe one of the big-whigs in the navy is a muslim woman who joined up in the 80s

It's hard man you know I can't buy my family Sausage rolls and party pies anymore because people just don't want Australian shitposting, our whole country is going into poverty right now.

This

This. I served with Muslim in the early 2000's.

Better bloke than all the white trash 2nd/3rd generation fuckwits that go on about being real aussies.

pauline. how much of a fuckhead cunt is she? Like full on. and bernardi

Where is it

Where is it

im melbourne vic 3087 urself

dude some qldfags and sydfags hate gayfl so he night love nrl the faggot sport more

who the fuck doesnt ate 6 slices this morning

Get the fuck outta my country cunts
>Tony Abbott reporting in

I'm very anti-religion and anti-Islam but that status is full retard. Australia doesn't have a Muslim problem. They've integrated fine into our society.

Who doesn't
Pro tip, it's better in triangles

Praise this man, thinking with his brain not his spinal cord