Secrets thread

Secrets thread.

Tell us your secrets and confessions, Sup Forums

If I shared my secret it wouldnt be a secret now would it tehheheeheh

When I was 5-6 I use to strip naked and lay in the tub pretending I was tied up... I'm 28 now and know someone must have exposed me to these images otherwise where would that come from for a 5 yr old

Not necessarily. You might have seen something innocent on TV that triggered some kink.

Are you male or female?

I'm into lolicon and my boyfriend knows

Females on Sup Forums is a myth sir..
What is on TV that could trigger that at a young age?? Idk

nice

Sadly females on here are not a myth, we do use the internet

What does he think about it? Is he into it too?

did you tell him or did he find out?

What's your favourite sorts of pics?

I dunno. Some scene where someone was tied up and you added the naked thing yourself?

He's not into it (though he might learn to love it), and I told him and as for my fav pics I love lollies that are into it, consent and hornyness is 100% a turn on to me

Ok ill stop spamming

Do you know why you're into it? Did you have any experiences yourself when younger?

Love consent and horniness too

me and my twin sis would (tried to) have sex when we were 4-6 suprising noone caught us must be lucky as hell

i sucked my own dick

everyone has tried it

how close did you get? never messed around since?

My wife loved it when i sucked my own cock

Jesus that's an achievement. Be proud fgt

Was sexually active very young (dunno why) and was always wanting dick and vagina, at most I was 11 when I was sexually assaulted by my friends brother (who was 16) and that somewhat made me want it more you know? (Just had my breasts felt up)

Dunno why I like horny girls so much...

wat?

stopped around about 10 (last thing was she was sucking my dick) but closest trying to stick my dick in her vagina but... too small

Bust the myth then, timestamp your tits!

>Doesn't know how this works.

Been doing since i was a teen, till i got a gut no more now :(

I want to fuck my best friend

Everyone likes horny girls.

What did the friend's brother do? Was it a good or bad memory?

What age ranges of loli do you like?

Can't really be fucked, boys in the same room, just got namesync and you'll see me pop up now and then

gay or str8?

>thinks its hard

my sister is cam girl

www.pegue.net/6IbE

Well I'm bi, but we're both guys

I cheated on my ex with 3 different girls.
No regrets.
Fuck you Ashley

is he bi?

While I had a crush on him I didn't want him to suddenly feel me up in the moment (was 11, so if I was a bit older I probably would have fucked him before school).

Ages, I really like essentially between toddlers and women, I'm also into dominant women and toddlers but not babies.

No :(

im a succesful catfish on pof and tumblr

I had a guy friend who was from church. He was like 14 i was 8 or 9. He had me to kiss his asshole and suck him off. Now im a wasted drunk

wtf is it with ppl today.

females come here bc we hate females. stop reminding me that others are here. fuuuuuck allll the wayyy oooofff

The girl of my dream died of cancer a few years ago, anyone wanna hear it? it's sorta long.

The trips of truth

wait, does he know your bi?

Hoenstly I came here because of my male friends kept talking about it, hardly because 'only men come here'

Some guy I used to have sexual interactions with over text had a rape fantasy..I got kind of into it. The idea of being "raped" really turns me on.

Fair enough.

I think we share some interests :)

Any other kinks? Anything your bf likes that you don't?

How did he react when you told him you like lolicon?

then its not rape, its suprise sex

Yeah I feel like a lot of teenagers turn towards younger kids, especially when they now they can make them 'feel good'

Yes but idk if he knows I'm attracted to him

I'd like to hear about it. I know that talking about things can help with grief.

1 My friend owns a fake adidas jumper, no one knows but three people.
2 This girl I have a 53 day snapsteak with me and her are slowly turning into fuck buddies.
3 I'm bi
4 my mums an alcoholic
5 I love a chink

I don't think there's anything he likes that I don't, want me to be dom, sure if I'm in the mood, want me to be a sub, sure if I'm in the mood.

and he honestly just said 'you don't need to tell me everything' but I think he's warming up to it but that's only under 'me and her' not him and her you know?

Yeah, there's a little more to it involving who I pretend to be, if you know what I mean

it's not that "only men" is my single reason but that does help

Sure user.

I have a gf but want to suck a dick

then your fine you can say you HAD a crush on him at some random point see how he reacts trust me if a man know there friend is gay they have the thought of "maybe my friend loves me?" OR get him drunk as fuck and have sex then easy pezy

I masturbate every day before working in the produce department in my grocery store and i dont wash my hands.

I mainly enjoyed it more when he returned favor, but hated it in the butt he got carried away

Well it's always (ALWAYS) been a thing that 'if your a chick you need to prove it' I still get it even though 'the rules' dictate' that only 'a attention that claims to be a woman shall need to show tits or gtfo' or whatever it is.

My boobs while braed are around here someone where don't worry

sounds like a good arrangement.

I hear what you're saying. You like you and her? Like you're the big one?

And you like the idea of him and her too?

people who dont wash their produce before cooking/eating are dumb anyway

so? you don't tell him you enjoy it?

I fantasize about double teaming my gf.

do you even English?

>carried anyway

it's essentially kids trying out something to see how they and you feel (or moreso how your choices make him feel), shame he still hurt it even though you liked some of it

exactly

>her and him

Only when I'm REALLY in the mood and even then I get to take him/or her if I want it (and overall I'm the one in charge) though I'd love him to watch me take her and fuck me while taking her and maybe her taking me.

I'm selfish and he knows that

I'm pretty drunk so sorry if I'm not typing clearly

i fucked my niece when i was 13 and she was 14 multiple times

No, I have to pretend like I'm actually getting raped, crying and all

i was the bottom in a craigslist gang bang once

wtf you were an uncle after she was born?

Fuck that's hot.

Do you prefer Japanese style art or is Western good too?

In your fantasies how do you take her?

pretty common these days.

what are you a faggot?
>We hate females
Nah man you got this user fucked up. I love pussy, and tits.
You can fuuuuuck allll the wayyy offf summerfag.

Happens lots.

Tits or GTFO

Something similar in my family too

I can appreciate both but I do specifically like certain characters so 'Louise' and 'Star'

I'd essentially take her up in my arms (I'm 5ft1) and ravage her until she couldn't see straight

Never really gave it much thought since I know it wouldn't happen

i barley hear about it

My aunt was only 2 years older than me.

Maybe you're gluten intolerant then.

ive kissed this girls feet several times

Asking = immunity (or some shit like that - get namesync)

i clearly need to do research in this shit because apparently people are way more hornier than i think

I AM A TREMENDOUS FAGGOT plz dont tell my mom.

No one asked if you were a girl, you stated it
SO Tits ,or GTFO

whos the artist and where can i find more??

Apparently my boyfriends into it, dunno how I'd feel about it

>Are you male or female?

Don't be that guy

>tits or gtfo ≠ asking

TITS or GTFO

Tits or leave

let him kiss your feet. you might like it

namesync is OP, just because I happen to be female doesn't mean that I'm asking for attention

>like certain characters so 'Louise' and 'Star'

I'm not familiar with the names.

Shame you haven't given it more thought. That'd be a sight to see. Tasting, kissing, slipping a finger inside.

So you normally prefer to get off to the pics rather than imagination?

Nah, she's fat ,ugly and a trap