Why are americans so dumb?

Why are americans so dumb?

They look polish

Idiot, that's why Polish people are so dumb

pretty sure they are german
also oldest picture on the intenret god damint

Idk what they are. But pics are from Germany.

Those arent Americans you autist fuck

people still fall for this?

Idiot, Polish people are dumb because *Polish* people look Polish

Cos inbreeding ofc

Those aren't autists, you Polish fuck

>California
>American

Pick one.
Add Florida to that list as well.

German Beer, German power outlets
explain

Citizens of the US, the most diverse country in the world, are dumb because of inbreeding. Ok

>American flag
>American license plate
Are you a nonce?

German/Dutch/Belgian beer is sold worldwide because it's the only good beer in the world.

That is murica you dumb retard

Fuck off. Only burgers are pic related. We Americans have common sense.

That's a European power cord.

Americans using superior european power outlets to protect themselves from getting shocked

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Common sense. Dude. Amerifats are right up there with muslims and feminists when it comes to indoctrination. They fancy themselves superior without any decent arguments (muh flag) nor any knowledge of their own or other countries. Man this list is long but I'm on my phone at work so I'll get back at ya

genetics

see

Because most of the country are immigrants that were too stupid to rebuild their own country after they turned it to third world shit.

This picture is retarded it was called the space race because it was to get a human on the moon.

then why didn't americans called it the moon race??

> American plates
see

ha. I knew it

those are american plates for all i know. i mean who the fuck knows what they look like

right now you fancy yourself being superior yet you haven't posted any decent arguments or shown any knowledge of your own or other countries. All you've done is shit talk

literally anyone whos gone to america knows what they look like you retard. And those arnt american plates

They are insulted from the electricity. Electricity takes the path of least resistance which is obviously the flex cable.

Those over bites prove they aren't American

Any American would have gone through thousands of dollars of complicated oral contraptions just to fix that and would have been ostracized otherwise

this, also checked

No. It wasn't

I've done it often enough. Like I said. At work

yea they actually are

You can't be serious.... Omg is this what ameritwats actually believe??

really what state are those plates from?

Americityfag here. You CLEARLY have nkt been anywhere besides white suburbia faggot. You cant go 1 minute in preeeeeety much any major city without seeing FUCKED up teeth. Even the buttfuck ass country too. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez your an faggit

Yes. The burgers/amerifats are all that. Us, Americans, do think rationally. Get your head dut of your ass and think before posting, negrita.

Holy shit I got trips!

posting in epic bait thread

Yeah, they're so stupid for using europeen plugs and europeen appliances. That grille probably requires 220 volts and America utility power is 110 volts! Muricans so stupod!!!!!

google it faggot. i don't know any merican plates

yes years of fucking our sisters and raping muslims have given us immunity to electric currents you dumb fucking idiot. Do you even know science you commie pinko hippy faggot?

>overbite
>hairless
>in the higher resolution version of this pic, you can tell it's a European extension cord

>thinking there's a bloody difference

What makes you an American? What differentiates you from them? They believe the same as you. And see you the same way.

Yeah. Specially Europeans. Fucking Natives like that. Those fucking savages. No wonder they're getting killed by the second.

Metal has more resistance than water you granite-faced fail monkey, why does metal heat to painfully high temperatures if it has little to no resistance?

>i don't know any merican plates
>i know those are merican plates

You're thinking Amerifats, friend. Chameleons from the US. Don't let your stupid show.

that's a German number plate. It had the blue stripe with the little D for Deutschland, ST meaning they're from Steinfurt

genius

sound logic

>Metal has more resistance than water
i honestly can't tell if bait or absolutely retarded

who the fuck would eat fruits with white wine

America doesn't use those shitty outlets , gotta be European

that's nothing. I was near to septs before see

>implying you can't drink European alcohol and not be in Europe

Keep crying amerifuck

Dunno, I compared these plates to the American ones as illustrated in pic included and look pretty similar to me

D in the plate means deutchland, still americans are fat and stupid

Not dumb. Built a remote control lawn mower.

>drops mic

...water isn't even conductive.

That's a European style plug on that power strip, you paste-eating retard.

Topkek for the lulz.........bump....user fag.....check em.....ylyl....OP!!!.....feel bread thread.....nigger kek /b bros!!!!

Yes, europoors are that dumb

kek

/thread

idiot

because bait

just popping to the shop , do you want anything ?

Its because other countries keep sending their retards and criminals here. Don't worry though. We're going to make America great again.

OK, American plates are taller and not wide as that plate. Also, 100% non American outlet. Your fuckin dumb for even thinking you knew what u were talking about

Yaboi!

Because the population has shifted in the favor of the niggers.

Lmao Europeans are cringey as fuck

Just type unitedstatian. You offend real Americans.

thats a erupoean plug.

thats all photo shopped i can't believe you worked that hard to make americans looks stupid when all you have to do is spend 15 seconds on google...fucking moron

bear plates are dope af

Ameridumbs: y u so dum tho?

Trips of truth have spoken. Also welcom to b/

Budweiser
American
Fuckin kek it's anhauser busch that's German tecnically
Not American plates at all. Euro plates plain and simple .

It won't even hurt that bad even if it does get in the water, who care?

No. There is no D in german plates indicating the country.